Stylez Entertainment Reviews

104 | Wallkill, NY

104 Reviews for Stylez Entertainment

1 User photo

Brian · Married on 10/09/2011

From our first meeting to the day of our event, Stylez Entertainment provided the highest quality service. They accomodated our every request, including the mixing of custom music for our introductions. They displayed exemplary professionalism throughout the process. Our reception was a huge hit with our guests and the dance floor never slowed down! We highly recomment Stylez Entertainment to anyone in search of exceptional professional DJ service.

Katie and Brian Shaffer

Sent on 12/22/2011

Melanie · Married on 10/01/2011

Brian, Lindsey and Luis were great. They helped us through every step of the way! They played exactly what we wanted and had suggestions for what we were not sure about. I would recommend them to everyone! They made our day great!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Kerry · Married on 08/12/2011

Stylez Entertainment was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Brian was excellent in getting all the information about us and our wedding party. I have been to many weddings when the DJ would make mistakes or just seem to not really know the couple. That was not Brian. He had called a few times before the wedding to touch base and make sure everything was perfect. He not only did our reception but also did our ceremony. We had such a great time and a lot of that had to do with Stylez Entertainment. Our plan was to have a huge dance party and that is exactly what we got. We still have friends and family say how much fun they had at our wedding. THANKS AGAIN!!!

Sent on 12/22/2011

Brienne · Married on 07/09/2011

Brian made our wedding an amazing one! All of our can't stop talking about how awesome our DJ was and nobody had ever been to a wedding with so much dancing. There was a great mix of music and everyone throughouly enjoyed themselves! Thanks for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 07/31/2011

Kerry · Married on 10/09/2010

Brian made me feel so comfortable and relaxed about my wedding. I loved having him be a part of my special day and highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/29/2010

Keith · Married on 10/02/2010

They were great!!! They played everything that we asked for and provided perfect music for the right moment. We would recommend them for any occasion. Thanks again Brian for helping to make our wedding day an awesome day.

Sent on 11/28/2010
  • Mark

Mark · Married on 10/01/2010

DJ Stylz was amazing for our wedding. We loved them so much, we recommend them to all our friends and family. The music choices, the availability and professionalism were unlike any other. We truly are so delighted to how our reception went and want to repeat it over and over!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2010

I couldn't have asked for a better job.

Sent on 11/10/2010
  • X

Ashley · Married on 03/13/2010

We couldn't have asked for a better experience than we had with Brain and Stylez Entertainment. He knew all the right questions to ask to make our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be. All of our guests had a great time and it was all thanks to the atmosphere created by Brian and Stylez Entertainment.

Sent on 05/06/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/19/2009

We had been to a couple weddings where these guys were the DJ’s and we always had such a good time and the dance floors are always packed!!

When it came to select a DJ for our wedding we both knew without hesitation it was we wanted to book with them and we were so lucky they were available! Simply put – they are the best. They went above and beyond to make our ceremony flawless and our reception just as we had envisioned.
    I highly recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 11/10/2010

Megan · Married on 07/25/2009

Brian made my wedding reception! People to this day still talk about how EVERYONE from young kids to older couples were dancing all night long. He catered to all ages and flavors of music. He knows how to get a party started and keep it going! Thanks so much Brian I loved having you as my DJ and would hire you again if the opportunity comes around!

~ Megan and Dan MacLeod

Sent on 11/05/2010

Kellie · Married on 04/19/2008

Thank you so much for such a great wedding! You really took the time to listen to (and incorporate) all of our requests, including our customized cocktail hour playlist that was untraditional and less mainstream than average. I definitely appreciated that we were able to include a do NOT play list with our musical requests too! The music really flowed with the event and helped transition it to a great party atmosphere as the reception progressed. The dance floor was packed all night, from my 8 year old flower girl up to my 80 year old great-aunt! It's been three years since we got married and we still have friends talk about how much fun our wedding was! We're always sure to recommend Stylez Entertainment to anyone we know planning a party, large or small. Thank you again!!

Sent on 08/02/2011

Kimberly · Married on 06/13/2015

We found Stylez Entertainment through our venue, who offered an all inclusive package with Brian Stylez as one of the selected vendors. We couldn't be happier with our decision. Brian wasn't available for our wedding date, but assured us that all of his DJ's were an extension of him and that Brian would still be involved in all the planning. Brian took time to meet with my groom and I and we were amazed at his ability to find the perfect songs for each moment of the wedding, asking us about the type of mood and atmosphere we wanted to create. Brian was organized and knowledge, and we left the meeting feeling completely confident that everything would be taken care of and our guests would have a great time. Fred, who ended up being our DJ, was professional and fun and kept people dancing all night long. We didn't realize it before, but the DJ is an integral part to keeping everything running smoothly. Brian and Fred made sure we had a perfect wedding, we can't thank them enough!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Annemarie · Married on 03/21/2015

Brian was fantastic! He spent a lot of time with me and my husband prior to the wedding to make sure he knew what type of music we wanted. He was professional and kind. He really seemed to feel out the crowd well and managed to get a lot of people on the dance floor! Prior to finding Brian, I had contacted other DJs, all of whom made us feel like just a number. This was not the case with Brian! He really seemed to care about US and about making us happy on our wedding day! We are so happy we found Brian! We had a ton of fun dancing on our wedding day!!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Heather · Married on 09/26/2014

Brian was great to work with in planning our wedding. He took time to understand what we wanted for our reception and ceremony. He was very flexible in making adjustments, like adding up-lighting a few months prior to the wedding date and changing the ceremony plans a week before the wedding. Chris DJ'd our wedding and was also great to work with! The mix of music was great and our dance floor was always packed! Chris was also very understanding and flexible to work with when it came to the father/daughter dance. My dad isn't too steady on his feet, and as the dance came later in the night, we worked out that I would signal to him when we would end the dance.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Jen · Married on 07/08/2007

Brian flew from Indiana to New York, and then drove to Rhode Island... just to DJ our wedding reception! He knows how important music is to me, and understood that I wouldn't have trusted an event with that kind of significance to just anyone. He honored all of our special requests and made the evening absolutely fantastic for me, my husband, and our families! Highly recommend...

Sent on 11/11/2010

Janet · Married on 06/10/2006

The DJ was awesome. Professional and did everything I asked. I would hire them ALL OVER AGAIN!

Sent on 12/29/2010

Eleanor G. · Married on 07/03/2019

Fun,Great time

The music was great,they understood what I wanted. My guest and family had a great time dancing all night.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Kerry · Married on 07/19/2014

Dj Stylez was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He really took into consideration what we wanted to play and put his own spin to it. It was fantastic! He was full of energy and kept the party going. I would definitely recommend him for any wedding or event.

Sent on 07/23/2014
  • User2122025 · 2+ years ago

Brian from Stylez Entertainment was our wedding DJ and he was phenomenal!! Brian got our guests dancing non-stop all night long! (including me and the groom to the point where we barely ate because we just wanted to keep on dancing! lol ;-) The Music/entertainment aspect of our wedding was so important to my husband and I and we are so happy we chose Stylez Entertainment! Brian made my Sunday night wedding literally feel like a Saturday night! He got all my guests dancing from ages 3 to 73! :) He played everything we wanted and knew when to switch things up. It was high energy the whole time at all the right moments! The lighting and gobo lighting was awesome as well. Everyone kept talking about what a great time they had at our wedding and how they never danced so much in their life!! :) Our reception was so much fun and memorable because of Stylez Entertainment and we will always recommend them to all of our family & friends!

Sent on 11/19/2012
  • User2408996 · event on: 04/28/2012

Styles entertainment was great! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

3.5

Stylez Entertainment really heard us when we shared our intentions for what we wanted our reception to feel like.

They came full force and ready to make it a dance party from the second we walked in. They even mixed parts from two songs for our intro as Mr. & Mrs.

What was really noticeable to us is their ability to read the crowd and choose music that kept our diverse group moving.

We received so many compliments about the DJ from our guests and I'd use them for any event in the future.

Thanks for making such a memorable evening!

Sent on 12/11/2017
  • User4941938 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Brian was professional and upbeat in all our discussions with him. He did a great job on our special day. The whole crowd was dancing! Including Brian!

Sent on 04/04/2015

Brian was great to work with. He really listened to what we wanted for the night and completely delivered. The whole night was so entertaining and all of our guests have commented on how great he was and what fun they had. The photo booth was an awesome add on for our package! The uplifting was perfect, just the right amount of color added to the room. Thanks Brian!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Really kept our ENTIRE wedding on the dance floor! It is a very good thing that I went for the bigger dance floor. I even had a few cousins and aunts tell me they even asked for his card. Everyone was super happy with the music.

Sent on 08/17/2015