Stylez Entertainment Reviews

104 | Wallkill, NY

104 Reviews for Stylez Entertainment

1 User photo

Tim · Married on 08/04/2013

Brian helped make this day better than we ever could have imagined. I have heard several comments about how he managed to place the perfect song at the right time. Thank you again for living up to our highest expectation.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Allison · Married on 08/03/2013

I had this recurring NIGHTMARE—that nobody would dance at our wedding. I even had one where the songs were searched and played off of YouTube during the reception, those ads included. It was horrible. Hahaha! That DID NOT happen at our wedding—or anything remotely close. In fact, there’s not even a slight dance of no dancing with Stylez Entertainment. Everybody was up on the dance floor, even the people who I thought didn’t have a single grooving bone in their body. It was amazing. As a bride, you don’t want to be second guessing anything the day of your wedding, and Brian’s last call to me put me at complete ease. We went over the LONG list of details and requests I had. He listened and offered suggestions and took his time to explain everything with patience, professionalism, and an awesome down-to-earth attitude. From the smooth transitions in the varying classical pieces for the ceremony, to the perfectly timed cut offs for the entrances, to the dances and the partying, Stylez Entertainment was on par the whole night. And don’t even get me started about how outstanding Brian was on the mic--especially with the bouquet and garter toss! People say that your wedding day goes by in the blink of an eye—and it really does! I only wish we had more time to enjoy more music and dancing! A great time had by all! Really, don’t skimp on a DJ—it brings the life to your party! I recommend Stylez Entertainment wholeheartedly.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Kerri · Married on 07/21/2013

Stylez Entertainment did a phenomenal job at our wedding. Brian set up several meetings with my husband and I to make sure that he and Chris (the DJ for our wedding) understood what type of party we were looking for. They guided us through the entire process with such a positive energy that we left every meeting more excited than the last. They went through each step of the wedding from the entertainment perspective and asked us what we wanted to do for each piece. The entire wedding was unique to our personalities and it was definitely because of Brian and Chris. We chose to walk out to the NY Rangers goal song and when we told Brian, he instantly ironed out the vision. It was such a great moment and it was because he knew exactly how to have it work for a wedding. We also wanted to dedicate a song to my parents and to my husband's Aunt and Uncle (his parents are no longer with us) and they picked the perfect moment and the perfect way to do it. I had been to various parties where Chris and/or Brian were the DJ's (including two weddings weeks before ours!) and every time, it has been flawless and fun. Our wedding proved once again that Brian and Chris are the best in the business. They went above and beyond what they needed to in order to make our day special. I have already recommended Stylez for various types of parties, but once again, we HIGHLY recommend them for any entertainment needs, especially weddings. They literally made our day perfect and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Melissa · Married on 07/13/2013

Honestly, five stars is not enough to give Brian Stylez. He was amazing to work with before the wedding and was absolutely perfect on our wedding day. From the first time we met him, we felt like he really listened to us and understood what we wanted. In our last meeting before the wedding, we walked out of Brian's office feeling so comfortable and excited. During the wedding, our families and guests told us how great the DJ was and asked for his information to pass on as recommendations. A month later, people are still raving about how great the music was. We couldn't be happier with his service for our wedding day!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Stylez Entertainment has outstanding DJ's. The guests were dancing all night and the dance floor was packed. They respected our preferences on genre of music, lights, etc and the guests had a great time. The DJ offered wonderful ideas for the special day. Thank you for being a part of making our day a wonderful memory.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Getty · Married on 07/04/2013

When we were planning the wedding we bumped heads on the dj-I absolutely wanted to hire a dj and my father in law wanted to dj it himself with his playlist on his lap top. When I got in contact with Brian he was very understanding of the sensitivity of the subject and thoroughly worked with me to make sure I was happy. My main request was to make sure it was a party and it was exactly that! I unfortunately spent so much time mingling and speaking with guests that before I knew it it was over! But I remember looking up at one point in the night and seeing the dance floor packed with everyone having a blast! I have to give kudos the Mike for not only keeping everyone on their feet but also professionally handling the overly intoxicated wedding guests! It's two months later and I still have people raving about the dj and most importantly so is my father in law who was so against it from the beginning!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Gisela · Married on 07/04/2013

Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and we had total confidence in him from the beginning. We were impressed by his friendly, easy to get along with personality as well as his music style and experience. He was very flexible with our meetings, listened to what we wanted and gave us great guidance to acheiving the ultimate experience we were looking for. We believed that the overall ambiance would be set by the music and lighting, making Brian one of the most important aspects involved. He delivered above and beyond what we could have imagined. Him amd Chris, his assistant dj, arrived hours early to set up and their dedication to their work paid off. All the lighting and effects were gorgeous, creating an elegant vibe while maintaining the party atmsophere we desired. The music was fantastic! We danced so much we didn't wanna stop to eat! Our guests were raving about how great the dj was and how much fun they had at our wedding! Many said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. We couldn't have asked for anything more. We are extremely happy with the services of Stylez Entertainment and so grateful for making our special day truly spectacular! Thank you so much Brian and Chris!

Gisela and Ronan July 4th 2013

Sent on 10/03/2013

Lyndsey · Married on 07/03/2013

There was no question as to who was going to DJ our wedding, Brian did a fantastic job! Very professional. The dance floor was packed the whole time which was what we wanted.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2013

Stylez Entertainment and Brian are awesome. First class. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/01/2013

Stylez entertainment is by far the most professional and well organized company I have ever worked with. They went above and beyond to make our day perfect, fun, and unforgettable. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/02/2013

April · event on: 05/10/2013

The kids had a great time. Never a dull moment on the dance floor. Mike had great energy and kept up with the pace of the kids easily, taking requests and mixing songs perfectly.
    Thank you!!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Erin · Married on 05/04/2013

Stylez Entertainment (and specifically Brian) went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day was exactly what we envisioned. We had many specific requests, and a LONG list of songs that we wanted to hear. Some songs were old, some new, some country, some top 40, and he worked in EVERYTHING, and it was seamless. What was also important to us was that he put his own spin on the evening, and not just play off of our request list, and he absoultely achieved that. The dance floor constantly had people on it, and that is not an easy feat. My husband and I met with Brian on several occasions, to discuss details, songs, lighting, how to pronunciate names of our parents, and bridal party, and the list goes on. He is extremely thorough, genuine, thoughtful, caring, professional, and a pleasure to work with over the last fifteen months. He made the night fun, and exciting, interacted with ourselves as well as our guests, but was not overbearing or smothering in any way. He truly has a passion for what he does, and it shows in every aspect of his work. Anyone who chooses to work with Brian and Stylez Entertainment will be 100% satisfied, and glad that they did.

Sent on 05/19/2013

Denise · event on: 10/13/2012

Luis from Stylez Entertainment was the DJ for my 50th birthday party. As always he did an amazing job and my party a great one. I cannot say enough about Stylez Entertainment. This is the 4th time I used them for an event. I refer them to everyone I know that is looking for a DJ.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Cristina · Married on 10/13/2012

AMAZING!! There is nothing more to say. Brian was nothing but helpful and professional. He was my "go to" person and did everything in his power to make our day a Huge success. We wanted everyone on the dance floor and that's where they were. Just a wonderful time completely due to Stylez Entertainment!!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Kate · Married on 10/12/2012

My husband and I were lucky to have Stylez Entertainment DJ our wedding on Friday Oct 12th 2012. After attending a friend's wedding in October of 2011 where Brian and Chris from Stylez Entertainment provided the music, we knew we had to have them for our very special day. Brian and Lindsay were a pleasure to speak with prior to the wedding and they made our planning process easy, enjoyable and fun! We knew Stylez Entertainment would make our wedding one hell of a party....and that they did. Brian and Chris EXCEEDED our expectations and then some! Our guests are still talking about how awesome our DJ was and "what a great party" our wedding was! Even our photographer, who does multiple weddings a week said "I havent been to a party like that in a long time". I think the true testament to their incredible work is the fact that our Wedding Site (the Rhinecliff Hotel) has decided to add them to their vendor list and could not stop raving about how amazing they were! To say I am pleased with Stylez Entertainment would be the greatest understatement.....I am eternally grateful for the amazing memories they helped us create! Every bride and groom should have the amazing experience we did! We love Stylez Entertainment!!!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Dan · Married on 09/28/2012

Brian and his team were terrific to work with. He was receptive to an eclectic framework, but also brought a number of his own excellent suggestions. As a presence at the reception, he was a consummate professional-- a guiding, unobtrusive force.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Denise · event on: 09/15/2012

Brian and Luis did an amazing job at my twins Sweet 16! The dance floor was packed the entire party. I have been getting nothing but compliments about them.

Sent on 09/18/2012

John · event on: 08/05/2012

Align yourself with professionals and good things will happen:
    The most important component of any party is it's music and energy and Brian & his team delivered that in spades with a killer sound and video system, up lighting and dance floor lighting. And as Master of Ceremony Brian took the lead and made my Daughter's Sweet 16 an event she and all our guests will never forget.
    With Brian's help we created a photo montage set to music which was truly awesome and when we gave him a video clip that was made by my Daughter's best friend who’d moved away to be played during the candle lighting ceremony he managed to incorporate it seamlessly to the surprise and delight of my Daughter and all her friends.

Thank you all for making Sydney's Party an affair to remember,
    The Strauss Family

Sent on 08/07/2012

Amazing service- awesome company to work with. They assisted us in every detail about our wedding. We were able to outline how we wanted our wedding to be, and DJ's Chris, and DJ Brian Stylez, did everything we asked, and in fact, went above and beyond. Our party rocked from the moment our ceremony began. People still have not stopped talking about how no one left the dance floor. I give all 5's for Stylez Entertainment, and would recommend to all future brides/groom.

Sent on 08/05/2012

Keren · Married on 06/29/2012

Very helpful throughout the entire night. Great DJ. Uplighting made the room!

Sent on 07/06/2012

John · Married on 05/19/2012

Hello

We hired Stylez for our wedding and I cannot say enough great things about Brian and his team. He was extremely thorough and flexible during the planning phase. All of his due dilligence paid off when it came to the actual day which went smoothly and allowed my wife and I to enjoy the day.

As far as the actual day, the energy in the room was perfect at the right times and Brian and his team were great at spacing out the special moments (i.e. parent dances, speeches). The guests were up and dancing at all the right times and the set list was just right.

We were very happy with everything!

Sincerely,
    John Beddia

Sent on 06/04/2012

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2012

Our wedding was so memorable and FUN thanks to great music and entertainment provided by Stylez Entertainment! Brian really helped keep the party going all night and engaged with all guests. I would highly recommend this vendor!!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Tara · Married on 05/04/2012

The dance floor was packed the entire night! After meeting with Brian, he knew exactly what we liked and our friends and family all LOVED him too! Thank you!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/06/2012

Andrea · event on: 02/25/2012

Micaela's Sweet Sixteen was a huge success due to Stylez Entertainment DJ service. They provided high-energy dance club atmosphere. Music and light show were amazing. Exactly what we asked for. Everyone danced the night away. Stylez Entertainment was professional and courteous from first contact. Totally impressed with how they run their business. There are many services out there but none compares to the quality service you get from Stylez Entertainment. Can’t wait to call Stylez Entertainment for our next event.

Sent on 02/29/2012

Sandra · event on: 11/18/2011

Stylez Entertainment was an absolute joy to work with, Brian and his staff were on time, engaing, and very highly favored by the event participants. I will contiune to utilize Stylez Entertainment throughout the upcoming months for our college events. I highly recommend this company, and give them 5 stars!

Sent on 01/03/2012