Styles by Sadira Reviews

Styles by Sadira 5
Styles by Sadira 6
Styles by Sadira 7
  • User7911591 · Recently married

Sadira was super flexible! My mother in law is very picky with her hair style and Sadira knew how to speak to her/satisfy her. She had extra accessories for the Khmer details such as flowers and gold clips. The whole process of getting ready went smoothly. She was so much fun to work with and handled my family very well. Will definitely use her for my next event!

Sent on 03/15/2017
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/30/2019

Gorgeous work on a glam hairstyle

Sadira managed to wrangle my thick hair into a gorgeous glam look that meshed perfectly with my wedding dress from the 50s and reception dress from the 40s, and the look held through an outdoor ceremony, kite flying, change of wardrobe, dinner, and dancing. Honestly, it still looked great the next morning! And despite the firm hold, it looked soft and natural. I would hire "Styles by Sadira" again in a heartbeat. I look forward to the next occasion where I can do just that!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Styles by Sadira 8
    Styles by Sadira 9
    Styles by Sadira 10

Teri Fearing · Married on 01/05/2019

Hair Stylist

Sadira was great! She gave suggestions on my hair and jewelry because I was undesided. She she showed up on time to my apartment and knocked it out! She was very personable and great to work with! I was a referral and she gave me great service! I would definitely recommend her to others!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Lina · Married on 09/30/2017

I used Styles by Sadira for both my engagement photos as well as my wedding day. The pictures below speak for themselves, Sadira did an AMAZING job on my hair as well as my bridesmaids' hair. I love changing my hair color and Sadira was very responsive with working with me on getting the desired color for my engagement as well as my wedding, she even helped me with purchasing extensions and getting them to the right color to match my hair for the wedding. She really went above and beyond what I expected to have me feeling my best on the wedding day.

Sadira arrived on time at the prep location with all her tools ready to go, she was mindful of time and got us all ready within the allotted amount of time. She was friendly and accommodating, one of the bridesmaids selected an inspiration photo, but unfortunately did not like how it looked on her. Sadira restyled her hair and STILL kept us all on schedule, it was amazing! She even made sure there was time to do touch ups on my hair.

I appreciate all of the effort Sadira made to have us all feeling beautiful and will forever be grateful! I highly recommend Styles by Sadira if you are looking for a hair or makeup artist :)

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Styles by Sadira 11
    Styles by Sadira 12
    Styles by Sadira 13

Caitlin · Married on 05/06/2017

Sadira is great with hair!!!! We had a 2.5-3 hours before the wedding and 7 people that she was going to do including myself, at first I was extremely worried that it was impossible, but she managed to get everyone done just in time for pictures. She also prefers texts which makes it convenient to contact her. So glad that we went with her for our Wedding day. Thank you again!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Sadira was on site for a friend of mine's wedding a couple of weeks ago. I was one of 6 different groomsmen in the bridal party. She was very responsive and make sure all of us were "on point" for the big day. Everything from short trims, to shape ups, and helping us with our bouttaniers, was all taken care of promptly and professionally. A couple of the guys didn't have fresh haircuts so thank goodness she was there to take care of us. I know the groom was very appreciative and I will definitely be suggesting Styles by Sadira to all of my friends!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/16/2016

I booked Sadira's services for two days, an ethnic wedding held on one day, and a traditional Western wedding the following day. Sadira showed up bright and early and was such a help in accommodating for the change in location when we were getting ready. She was so easy to work with, communicative, and had no qualms with any changes in plans. She was also such a professional when it came to offering me tips on how to help my hair hold its style all night long, and brought accessories my bridal party and I used in our hair. I also need to stress how beautiful her work is - Day One was an elaborate up-do and Day Two was loose, romantic curls and both were absolutely gorgeous. You won't regret utilizing her services.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Sadira is beyond amazing. She takes pride in the work she does! She's amazing inside/out I would recommend her to anyone who's trying to look glamorous ?

Minerva · Married on 09/24/2016

Sadira did such an amazing job on my wedding day! The whole bridal party was highly satisfied and extremely joyed with the outcome of each look presented. A lot of the guests impressed and were so pleased that they wanted to hire her for future events as well. During the introduction, she took the time to ask what my vision was, the theme, and what type of style/look(s) I was going for. Sadira really helped embody the vintage styling and up-do's I wanted. She is extremely creative, honest, and strategic. Sadira was indeed very professional, timely, and well prepared. Connectively, she was equipped with all the essentials. This even included the needed accessories and embellishments. She took the extra time to find the right feathers and helped customize feather hair pins for the whole bridal party, including my mother and the flower girls. She was helpful in giving ideas and gave great recommendations for jewelry to match and even feathered fans that went so well with the theme. She definitely pays close attention to detail. With all said, all of our hair/looks held up so well even after reception (I still kept the look the next morning for my family brunch). I highly recommend Styles by Sadira!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Sadira knows hair and make up magic. To boot, her guidance with other random wedding details AND her attentiveness was much more than I ever asked for--this woman goes the extra mile! I was aiming for a super low key wedding and had in mind very basic hair and planned to do my own make-up. That was not the case by the time Sadira came to my side. More than a month before the wedding, she did a hair trial and it was a perfect execution of what I envisioned. She understood what I had trouble articulating and she went right into action, quickly creating the do I was looking for and I had full confidence in her. She has a knack for making you feel and look beautiful. As the big day approached, she was incredibly responsive to my questions--what types of hair accessories to consider, earring styles to go with the hair style and dress, even what favors would fit the theme of the day (we decided on matches boxes with a vintage world map, something that represented our love story of me and my sweetheart). Seeing how careful she was with my mom--a woman who is sensitive about her hair--was really hit home. Without mom having to explain much, Sadira knew that extensions would give her the boost she needed so that she could be radiant and confident all day long. She even used fresh flowers in her hair and it was a lovely detailed touch Sadira added. I had no idea that she even had these on tap. And when it came to getting our faces on, knowing that the ladies in my family don't wear much make-up, Sadira knew just the right balance that made is feel like we barely had make up on and still gave us the polished look that showed well in the photos. Sadira took such good care of us and I can't imagine anyone else who pays attention to details at the level she does--and with such great care. I highly recommend Sadira and can't wait to see what she does next wth her talents!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/03/2014

Sadira was the best! She was friendly and helpful right off the bat. She showed me several options for styles when I described what look I was going for. The day of the wedding she arrived early and prioritized her time to get everyone's hair finished and looking amazing. She made us all look beautiful and nailed the style. I now use her as my regular stylist!! Couldn't recommend more

Sent on 01/19/2017

sovany · Married on 11/19/2011

Sadira is magical

This review is long over due since Sadira not only did my formal updo for my wedding but on the fly did a total 2nd look for me later in the evening without me even asking. She was very professional in getting there early, listening to my requirements and making suggestions to make sure my wedding hair went without a hitch. She squeezed in two bridesmaids last minute without complaint and the whole bridal party got great compliments.

Sadira is very accommodating but cares for the client on their special day and goes out of her way to make it amazing. I whole heartedly recommend her for any event and trust her to excecute your vision. She brought extra equipment, was resourceful In finding me fresh flowers at my last minute request and just made it her passion to make sure things were perfect.

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Styles by Sadira 14

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

Sadira is absolutely wonderful to work with and really listens to her clients and what they want. She was so flexible, and was able to work with everyone in our family, from my grandmother to my four year old niece. Even under time-constraints, she still managed to get through all of our needs and I'm so happy with how the photos turned out. Sadira is such a great value and I was so glad to have her with us on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/09/2017

0.8
      0.5
      0.5

Sadira came recommended by a makeup artist to do my daughter's hair for her wedding and mine as well. While my daughter's simple French twist looked lovely (thank goodness!!), I wish I could say the same for mine. It was a complete disaster! A soft curl up-do was requested, but, the hair on the sides of my head was instead pulled so tightly that it required use of root touch-up to mask my scalp -- worse, the root touch-up used was a very dark brown and my hair is (reddish) auburn! If it weren't for lack of time, I would have started over; but, believe me, I was panicking when I looked in the mirror -- and so much spray had been used, together w/tons of pins, that it took sheer determination to try to soften the look even just a little. Thankfully, Sadira agreed to run to the store to find a different color root touch-up, but, my hair was a wreck -- on my daughter's wedding day. We paid her in full, regardless. The following day, I realized that, despite her insistence that a mat for her heated styling tools would prevent damage to my antique mahogany cedar chest, the extreme heat and humidity had completely destroyed the finish, down to bare wood. (In fact, you can see the outline of her styling tools). Regardless of numerous attempts to contact Sadira to discuss how to address the damage to the cedar chest, w/photos shared; she simply refused to return any and all phone calls, text messages, emails, personal messages left on her Wedding Wire and Facebook pages, or even messages left w/her makeup artist friend and her brother (the last told me Sadira no longer had a phone)! It goes w/out saying that this is not the hallmark of a true professional. The entire experience has been really distressing, among the worst we've had w/any vendor -- and given that my daughter is a professional photographer and I have planned many events, we have worked w/a great number of vendors. My advice: take extra care and every precaution if you choose to work w/Sadira/Styles by Sadira.

Sent on 12/08/2017