Styles by Renee Marie Reviews

Styles by Renee Marie 3
Styles by Renee Marie 4
Styles by Renee Marie 5

Allie · Married on 05/05/2017

Amazing! Renee was friendly, professional, and easy to work with! She did a fantastic job. My hair was as perfect at the beginning of the day as it was at the end! So happy i used her!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2017

Renee is the first person to do my hair that has ever made me feel like my hair is beautiful. She really works magic and makes it seem easy in the process. I've been to Renee several times for different occasions and she's always so easygoing and fun. She did my hair in braids and curls for my engagement photos and the style survived a 3 hour drive down to the Florida Keys, and an entire day out on the beach. When I woke up the next morning I still had curls in! I feel so relieved and excited to know my hair will be in her hands on the day of my wedding!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/11/2017

Renee did the most amazing wedding hair for me and for all 8 of my bridesmaids! She is so incredibly talented! And fast! Every single style she did was perfect, it truly incredible. I showed her a couple inspirational pictures of the loose undo that I wanted and she truly made it come to life. I looked and felt like a goddess on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Gina · Married on 03/04/2017

I highly recommend Renee! Not only is she the sweetest, she is a true hair artist!! She was able to create the perfect hairstyles for my bridesmaids who have all different types of hair and different preferences. My hair for my wedding was absolutely amazing and stayed exactly the same for the entire day, even in 25-30 mph winds! Thank you so much Renee for making us all feel so beautiful!!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 02/10/2017

Renee is so talented and so much fun! I loved loved loveddddd my hair. I can't say enough - I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 04/08/2017
  • lia

lia · Married on 01/15/2017

I absolutely love Renee! It is easy to see how passionate she is about her job, and its probably why all of her work is nothing short of amazing. She is has a great upbeat attitude and wonderful personality. She did different updos on all my girls on my wedding day and stuck perfectly to the timeline! My updo also came out beautifully, i got so many compliments all night. Thank you Renee!!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Andrea · Married on 12/10/2016

Renee is amazing! She does incredible updos and she's super sweet! You feel so comfortable around her and her results are stunning!!! If you are looking for a stylist definitely choose her! Not only did she do amazing hairstyles on me and my bridesmaids but she also gave me a great cut and highlight! Love her!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2016

Renee has been a lifesaver for me! She did an incredible bridal trial on me and did my hair for my bridal shower and wedding! She is the true definition of an artist- I had some ideas that I tossed around to her and she totally understood my vision and put her own creative twist on it and my hair was beyond INCREDIBLE. ( not to mention she did 5 bridesmaids all different up-do's and they looked gorgeous!) She is now my first go-to hair stylist for all cuts and colors and styles??

Sent on 11/28/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

Renee is amazing. I just can't even put into words how wonderful she did on our wedding day. She made me feel so beautiful and I'm so thankful she could be apart of our day. We had a hurricane the day before the wedding and she was nothing but spectacular throughout the entire process. She is so bubbly and full of joy on our day and she makes such a calm, relaxing, and fun atmosphere the morning of the wedding when my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. She's also a very quick and diligent worker. She was completely on schedule the entire time and never missed a beat. All night long my bridesmaids and I had compliments on how well our hair was done. She is the most perfect hairstylist for any wedding and I'm so thankful Renee could be apart of mine.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Courtney · Married on 07/30/2016

Renee made my entire vision for how I wanted to look on my wedding day come alive. She is perfect with what she does, takes her time, and has passion for every hair style and client. She is honestly the best of the best!! Thank you Renee for making my wedding day even more special.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Meaghan · Married on 05/22/2016

I highly recommend Renee! She is the sweetest woman I've met in a long time. She is very knowledgable in what she does. Additionally, she is a true artist when it comes to hair. She made my look complete (wedding guests even commented how "magical" my hair looked). After searching for months I couldn't decide on a hairstyle for my wedding day, I sent her a picture of my dress and she responded back (right away) to me with the PERFECT hairstyle! You can rest assured that once you pick Renee for your hair artist your dream wedding look will turn out PERFECT!

Sent on 05/25/2016

brooke · Married on 03/19/2016

I cannot rave more about Renee! The second I had my trail with Renee I knew she was the perfect fit for my wedding day. I used her as my hairstylist for my wedding on 3/19/16 to style my hair (bride) as well as 7 people in my bridal party (bridesmaids, mother of bride, mother of groom & flower girl).

She is an incredible hairstylist to say the least. She looked at all of my favorite Pinterest hairstyles for inspiration and came up with her own creation. All 8 of us were extremely happy with our hair ( my hair even lasted until the next day!)

I would not only recommend Renee for anyone who wants an incredible stylist, but I would also recommend Renee for her personality and professionalism. She is the perfect stylist for brides because she goes out of her way to calm your nerves and be there to help out in anyway she can. She truly loves her job and it shows. Many of my vendors would look at the clock to see when they had to leave but Renee was the complete opposite. Renee stayed longer than she was supposed to make sure everyones hair was perfect before she left. She even went above and beyond and showed me how to pose properly for my close up pictures.

I could not be more happy that I made the decision to hire Renee :)

Sent on 04/07/2016

Vanessa · Married on 09/19/2015

Renee is amazing ! She is up to date with all the trending styles and is also very creative in creating customized styles that fit your needs and hair . The day of my wedding she arrived in advanced and had everything organized . My bridal party did not know what they wanted and she made everyone happy right on the spot . For me she got the perfect vintage style I wanted on one try during the trial and nailed it for my wedding . My hair was the talk of the night and lasted a few days actually ! I use her for all of my special event needs and she goes above and beyond every time .

Sent on 03/29/2016

Renee is incredibly talented! She is so flexible and always makes sure you are happy. She took my vision and made it come to life. She did such an incredible job on my bridesmaids hair! She also did my flower girls hair and she looked so adorable. Renee makes you feel so comfortable. She will go out of her way to make sure everyone is happy. She even woke up at 4am to do my hair so I could get to my sunrise engagement shoot! Thank you so much Renee for everything you did to make my wedding and engagement shoot so special! I HIGHLY recommend Renee!!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Vittoria · Married on 05/16/2015

Renee,
    Is absolutely amazing. Not only is she reasonable, but she's fast and efficient! I highly recommend her to every bride in South Florida!! She's the best!!!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Renee did my hairstyle for my wedding and truly made my day even more magical. I wanted a half up, half down style with a vintage touch but had no idea on how to achieve it. She carefully listened to what I had in mind, and came up with the most stunning pin curl bridal hairstyle ever! It stayed beautiful throughout the whole day and night, even though my ceremony was outdoors and reception in a windy yacht. I received so many compliments, and continue to receive them every time I show my wedding pictures. Absolutely amazing, and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Loved Renee and her work! She provided hair services on my wedding day for me, my 6 bridesmaids, my mother and grandmother. She arrived on time (well early!) and had everything she needed to get the job done. She fit in and was extremely nice and even played great music to keep us all relaxed. With such a large group and just Renee to do all our hair we had to start earlier in the morning and everyone's hair lasted not only for the night but the next day! Renee was awesome and I will continue recommending her to anyone I know looking for a professional that can provide quality services with a beautiful outcome!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Anastasia · Married on 09/19/2014

I will recommend Renee to every girl who wants to look perfect on her wedding or other event! She did my hair so gorgeous, I couldn't even imagined I could look so beautiful! I had the most amazing curls in the world! Renee also solved a problem with my hair extensions: as far as we arrived to Miami from Moscow 2 days before the wedding ceremony and I got my extensions just the day before the wedding and I was told that they had all clips on I didn't check them and that was a huge fail! On the wedding day Renee was doing my hair and when we unpacked the extensions we saw that no clip were put on and all hair we unspilt - we literally just had one long hair weft! So Renee was super cool - she cut the hair extension weft into normal pieces and sew all clips on! And my hair was survived!!! And I had the best hair in the world! Thanks Renee so much! In Russia we say about such people as Renee - her wrists are golden!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Christine · Married on 08/31/2013

Renee was amazing! I couldn’t have asked for my hair to be anything other than perfect! She understood my vision for what I wanted and helped me create the most perfect hair style for my wedding day. I could never thank you enough for making me feel more beautiful than I could ever have imagined!

Styles by Renee Marie 6