37 Reviews for Styles by Renee Marie

Hair Trial (6)
On-Site Hair (6)
Consultations (4)
Blowouts (1)

Renee is an incredible hairstylist. She did a beautiful job for my mother and I. She is an excellent professional plus she has a great and sweet personality. Thank you! :)

Profile Picture Valentina, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

No words can describe how amazing Renee made my hair look for my wedding day! She is so easy to work with and made the experience even better with her laid back personality. 10/10 would work with her again!!

Profile Picture Kaila, 3/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is truly the best at what she does! I couldn’t have been happier with how everyone’s hair turned out, including my own for my big day. She was attentive, caring and professional. I highly recommend! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would never trust anyone with my hair on my wedding day, or even a regular hair cut except for Renee. She's a great energy to be around and she knows what she's doing. I trust her so much she could blind fold me and do my hair. Even if you don't like one tiny detail, she's open to your thoughts and ideas and works with you to bring your dream style to life.

Profile Picture Haley, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough good things about Renee, she is literally a hair ARTIST! i first had my hair done as a bridesmaid about ten months before my wedding and she did a beautiful job on myself and the other bridesmaids and bride and I knew she had to do my hair for my wedding. She did such a goregous job on my wedding day for me, I could not have been happier! She also did amazing on my eight bridesmaids, mother, and three aunts.. that's 13 people! And she was still smiling, laughing and doing an incredible job the whole time. I highly recommend Renee's services to every bride to be!

Profile Picture Kira, 2/18/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair

Renee is AMAAAAZING!!! From trial to day of wedding, everything was perfect. Her updos and work is so “clean” and creative. You seriously do get a unique and beautiful look. Imagine florida humidity and still my hair held up well with little fuz! I got so many compliments on my hair. Besides her beautiful work, she is super sweet.. always quick to reply.. and is a true professional! We had a tight schedule in the morning starting at 445 AM. She had a timeline for a total of 8 people to be done by 830 latest and it followed through PERFECTLY. Any bride knows how crucial time is on wedding day. Sounds like stress that early in the morning but nope! She’s quick, confident, and so so talented! From trial date, she was undoubtedly one of the best and most confident decision I made during the entire wedding planning process.

Profile Picture Quyen, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is a dream to work with - I wish I could have her as a personal hair stylist! She is very professional, kind, and talented. She gave me a fabulous French Twist when I had super short hair, and recreated a gorgeous updo twice (for my trial and wedding day) with her personal flair. I really love working with her, and would trust her with any hairstyle. Thank you, Renee!

Profile Picture Noelle, 2/2/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Renee Marie was absolutely amazing. After browsing through several stylists, she was highly recommended by a friend. I couldn’t be happier and even hired here for both my pre-wedding party and wedding. She is exceptional fast, does breath-taking curls and she is super sweet and flexible.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 12/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was amazing! She was always responsive, on time, sweet and patient. I gave her an idea and she ran with it and I loved the end result! She did my whole wedding party without a problem

Profile Picture sapir, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing to work with!! So accommodating, friendly, and talented and her work is to die for! Thank you Renee!!!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Renee is truly an artist and sweet soul! She met us I location & created the most beautiful up dos for myself and my two sister in laws for a wedding we were in. Not only did we get complimented but we felt amazing. The styles suited us, lasted all day/ night (even after a photo session oon the beach). I would recommend Renee to everyone!!!!! Hands down the best!

Profile Picture Natasha, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee came to my house the morning of my son's Bar Mitzvah. She arrived at 5:45 in the morning because I needed to be out of the house at 7:45 a.m. I showed her a picture of Eva Longoria's hair up and she did it flawlessly. Absolutely amazing! She is such a professional. She also did my 11 year old daughter's hair as well. She did her hair beautifully. I would recommend Renee hands down any day!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was amazing on my wedding day. She arrived earlier then expected which was perfect because it was a lot for girls to do hair for. She worked according to everyone hair type and everyone came out beautiful. And when it came to me, she took her time and made sure everything came out exactly how I wanted it to! She is truly amazing and I would recommend her to anyone who needs a stylist for an event. I wouldn’t trust anyone else for hair styling as much as I do her!

Profile Picture Nisbeth, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was absolutely wonderful from the initial hair trials to my wedding day. I originally had my hair done by Renee when I was a bridesmaid at my cousins wedding, and she was fabulous then, too! I had seven bridesmaids, plus a few family members who had their hair done, plus myself, and Renee did an amazing job on all of us! Everyone loved their hair, and I was so happy that all my girls felt as beautiful as they looked. We were on a great schedule, which she worked with me on prior, to ensure we could all relax and have enough time through the day. I loved my hair and she accomplished the vision I had for it!

Profile Picture Margaux, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I knew I had to hire Renee when I did a hair trial with her and the style she did which involved big curls in a half up half down style lasted for 48 hours and looked great! She BROUGHT it for my actual wedding day at the Breakers Palm Beach- I was thrilled with my hair and many of my bridesmaids she styled absolutely loved their 'do's - a few thought their hair looked better than it had on their own wedding days. She arrived early and was very efficient and has a great fun presence. Her prices are very agreeable compared to other wedding stylists and you will not be disappointed by the final result. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Renee was my hair stylist this past Friday and I have zero complaints! My hair and everything about my experience with her was amazing. She had such great energy, and we were singing and dancing as she made my whole bridal party, including myself, look fabulous!! I'd recommend her for sure!

Profile Picture Diny, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair

What a professional! Renee was punctual, calm, efficient and kind. Her work on mine and my mothers hair turned out just as I had visioned. Due to the distance I was unable to do a test run, but Renee was patient with me. I told her what I visioned and she made me look the part. I am so thankful to find Renee! I highly recommend her services! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Natty, 5/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was Fantastic !! She is an incredibly talented stylist. Hired Renee for my daughters wedding. She did a gorgeous job on all of the girls hair. She was on time and very professional. Prior to the day she submitted a hair timeline for each girl. Highly recommend her could not be happier !!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/6/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Amazing! Renee was friendly, professional, and easy to work with! She did a fantastic job. My hair was as perfect at the beginning of the day as it was at the end! So happy i used her!!

Profile Picture Allie, 5/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is the first person to do my hair that has ever made me feel like my hair is beautiful. She really works magic and makes it seem easy in the process. I've been to Renee several times for different occasions and she's always so easygoing and fun. She did my hair in braids and curls for my engagement photos and the style survived a 3 hour drive down to the Florida Keys, and an entire day out on the beach. When I woke up the next morning I still had curls in! I feel so relieved and excited to know my hair will be in her hands on the day of my wedding!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee did the most amazing wedding hair for me and for all 8 of my bridesmaids! She is so incredibly talented! And fast! Every single style she did was perfect, it truly incredible. I showed her a couple inspirational pictures of the loose undo that I wanted and she truly made it come to life. I looked and felt like a goddess on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

I highly recommend Renee! Not only is she the sweetest, she is a true hair artist!! She was able to create the perfect hairstyles for my bridesmaids who have all different types of hair and different preferences. My hair for my wedding was absolutely amazing and stayed exactly the same for the entire day, even in 25-30 mph winds! Thank you so much Renee for making us all feel so beautiful!!

Profile Picture Gina, 3/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is so talented and so much fun! I loved loved loveddddd my hair. I can't say enough - I would recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely love Renee! It is easy to see how passionate she is about her job, and its probably why all of her work is nothing short of amazing. She is has a great upbeat attitude and wonderful personality. She did different updos on all my girls on my wedding day and stuck perfectly to the timeline! My updo also came out beautifully, i got so many compliments all night. Thank you Renee!!

Profile Picture lia, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is amazing! She does incredible updos and she's super sweet! You feel so comfortable around her and her results are stunning!!! If you are looking for a stylist definitely choose her! Not only did she do amazing hairstyles on me and my bridesmaids but she also gave me a great cut and highlight! Love her!

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/10/16, 1 Review