style HARU Reviews

style HARU View more information

• User2223738 2+ years ago
    Mina did just fantastic job. The bouquets for me and my bridesmaids were just classic and gorgeous. Everything including the centerpieces and all the decoration she did for my wedding was unforgettable. All my guests complimented my flowers and I had my best day. She is easily reachable and flexible. She is the most helpful and professional vendor you would definitely wanna work with on your most important day.
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 06/12/2015
    Mena was spectacular! Our first meeting, she suggested to travel to where we were for our convenience and even bought us coffee. The very first impression was all positive. Professional, genuine, dedicated, confident, respectful and punctual are what describe her to be but surely she's much more than that.

During the whole planning process, she would always run everything by me, whether it was via email or text (she is very responsive) and didn't proceed without my approval. She made sure that we got the flowers we wanted at the very best price. We went to her showroom to see our sample table decoration and we couldn't be more happier! She listened to every detail and made our vision come to life.

The day of the wedding, she came by earlier than scheduled I was ecstatic to see the floral arrangements. They were absolutely gorgeous and it was the exact replica of what we've seen on the day of sampling. All of our guests complimented on how simple yet sophisticated it was. The extra candles she added made the entire place that much more elegant.

I wish I could give her 1000000 stars! She is truly the best and you would not regret your decision on working with her!
    We cannot wait to contact her again for any future events or parties!!!
    Jiyoung Married on 10/04/2014
    Mina is simply awesome!
    If I can give more stars, I want to give to her.

Everything about this florist is beyond excellent. She is lovely person to talk to (I actually enjoyed going to her studio) SHE IS EXCELLENT FLORIST (everyone in wedding complemented the flower), She is very accommodating (always offered to help us and when we asked her, she did it!), She is reliable, flexible, professional, affordable and just perfect florist you would get.
    Claudia Married on 08/17/2014
    MIna is perfect at her job. She creates breathtaking floral pieces, bouquets, corsages, etc. She really listens to the client's likes and dislikes, and her knowledge of the industry is widespread. My entire bridal party and our parents were absolutely smitten by the flowers she chose and made on our wedding day and the manner in which she decorated our church and the reception hall. She didn't hold back at all in her presentation. My own bouquet is in every single one of my pictures and was even more beautiful than I imagined it to be.

It also helped that Mina herself is so likeable and extremely easy and fun to work with. You can tell that she loves her job and her passion for flowers and all things related show through her work. I highly recommend her to all of my friends and family. Thank you again for your wonderful work on our wedding day.
    Helen Married on 05/23/2014
    Mina and her team were incredible. She was very accommodating in working with my price and even through in a few extras for me from table numbers, lanterns, decorative touches etc. She put together the most amazing Wedding Alter for me decked out in branches, hydrangeas and crystals. It completely transformed the entire room and my guests kept gushing at how beautiful everything was. I've shopped around with a lot of florists and Mina was not only the most reasonable but I truly loved her rustic style. I highly recommend her.
  • User1790994 2+ years ago
    We had a fall NYC wedding in 2013. Mina was a pleasure to work with. She is professional and very knowledgeable. Our reception was at a lovely penthouse floor overlooking Central park and Midtown with floor to ceiling windows in 3 of the walls. After she visited our venue, she recommended center pieces and flowers that highlighted the view rather than blocking it. For someone like me who does not know much about flowers or decor, it was great having her expert opinion to guide my husband and me through the process. Thank you Mina! She's the best!
  • User1107376 2+ years ago
    My flowers were beautiful! I gotso many compliments on them. Everybody wanted to take the center piece home. They are very helpful and really helped me envision the look I wanted for my wedding while also staying within my budget.
    Cecil Married on 05/20/2012
    Everything was beautiful! Our bouquets, centerpieces, and flowers picked and arranged were just absolutely wonderful.

Style Haru did an amazing job at my wedding. They took care of all the setup and even offered to set up our wedding favors (which I'm sure most florist won't offer).

We will be recommending Style Haru to anyone who needs a Florist.

You don't often see small flower shops in a cool Long Island City studio.

Style Haru also makes appointments for one and one so you're not feeling rushed about ordering your flowers. I'll def. be going back to Style Haru if I ever need flowers in the future.. Maybe future baby shower? But, that won't be for a while.. :)
    Justine Married on 09/25/2011
    StyleHaru was absolutely my favorite vendor to work with throughout my
    wedding planning process. She was attentive,responsive and truely cared about my wants and needs.
    Towards the end there were a lot of changes but it didn't affect the price as much as I thought and that was great!
    When the wedding day came;The flowers were exactly what I wanted,No problems,Delivered to the venue right on time.
    There is simply not enought room here to say how awesome,beautiful they were 100percent of the time!!
    "StyleHaru made it easy and so stress free!" THANK YOU~