Style Hair and Makeup Reviews

Style Hair and Makeup 4
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 11/02/2018

Lo was phenomenal!

We ended up having to book last minute and Style Hair & Makeup couldn't have been more accommodating! They luckily had a cancellation for our date! Lo did my hair and it was absolutely stunning! She was so much fun and everyones hair and makeup turned out beautiful and stayed put through the rain we had!

• Kahla

Kahla · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!

My hair and makeup was simply perfect!!!! I am the pickiest person ever so I searched for such a long time before I found Lo! Every person in my wedding and who came to my wedding was obsessed!!! Love love love!!!

Heather · Married on 05/20/2018

Loved loved loved my hair and makeup!!!! Anna and Lo did the hair and makeup for our wedding in May 2018 - amazing job, despite rain myself and all the ladies looked awesome. I wish I could use their services everyday to look like a movie star..... would recommend them highly! :)

Annie · Married on 05/06/2018

My favorite part of our wedding day was my hair. That's how good it was. Anna turned my flat, frizzy hair into a masterpiece - I looked like a real-life Rapunzel. My hair was invincible to humidity, too - even with rain, it stayed exactly the same! Anna's also super sweet, and an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you so much Anna! <3

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

Anna,Lo,and their team are the best of the best. They are not only professionals they are also a joy to be around. They made everyone look their best. They listened to each person and gave each individual exactly what they wanted in hair and makeup. The whole experience with them from start to finish was perfect. My daughter (the bride) never looked so beautiful!!! Best experience ever because of these amazing women!!!

Kathryn · Married on 11/18/2017

Where to start with this team!!! It was hard for me to select a makeup vendor in the beginning because I am REALLY into makeup myself and kind of picky. I wanted a balance of looking like myself and natural, but also wanted to look very glamorous. I specifically worked with Lo for my hair and makeup trial and wedding day and she was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. She was extremely responsive every step of the way through email and text. I literally have never felt more beautiful, confident, or happy in my life. After all of my bridal party got their makeup done too, I just could not stop looking at them because they were so stunning! They really know how to make the bride stand out and also tailor to bridal party's individual makeup/hair preferences. These women come from strong professional makeup/hair backgrounds so they are extremely knowledgeable in working with different types of bridal looks and skin tones/complexions. I personally became close with Lo and she is not only an amazing person inside and out, but she is extremely professional, listens to your concerns/ideas and also give recommendations to ensure you look & feel the best on your big day. The day of the wedding was a bit chaotic towards the ceremony, but Lo kept it together, made sure all the girls hair and makeup was perfect and pulled me aside to give me one last touch up. What I love about these women is they really like to be creative!! My bridal party basically showed them pictures of what braided hairstyle that they wanted and Lo and Stephanie made it come to life. I couldn't have asked for a better hair/makeup team and Style Hair & Makeup is the best!! :)

Style Hair and Makeup 5

Adrienne · Married on 11/18/2017

Anna and Lo did such a fabulous job providing make up and hair services! All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous and had exactly what they wanted! Everyone was so impressed. Our hair stayed up all night, even after dancing for hours. They showed up early to the hotel we were getting ready at. During the day they helped calm my nerves and laughed/joked with everyone. I would recommend to any of my friends. Thank you for making us all feel so beautiful!

Style Hair and Makeup 6
    Style Hair and Makeup 7

Maranda · Married on 11/05/2017

I had this company doing a few of my bridesmaids hair and makeup but not mine- my original girl cancelled on my 1 week before my wedding- Anna was able to squeeze in the rest of my bridal party including me without hesitation! I looked so beautiful and the girls were rockstars!!!

Erinn · Married on 10/28/2017

I can’t say enough about the amazing experience I had with Style Hair and Make Up. These girls are truly talented! Lo did my bridal hair and makeup and she nailed my desired look right from the start. It was romantic and elegant and I received endless compliments throughout the night. Not only was I thrilled with my own hair and makeup, ALL my girls loved their looks. Lo and Anna were so accommodating to everyone’s preferences and made my entire bridal party look wonderful. Can’t wait to find another excuse to have my hair and makeup done from these ladies! You can truly trust them to make you look and feel your best for whatever occasion!

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Anna and her team are truly top notch. Anna is always extremely responsive and a true professional. From the engagement photos, to the trial for the wedding, to the actual wedding day, I loved all of her work! She made me feel and look like the beautiful bride I wanted. I got many compliments on the hair and makeup from my guests (and my groom). Anna and her team are a class act and I would highly recommend them for any future brides.

Cara · Married on 04/17/2017

I booked hair services with Anna for me, my bridesmaids and MI by just checking out her work on weddingwire, instagram ad facebook. I travelled to Florida 2 days before my wedding and since I only planned it a few months in advance, I wasn't able to fita trial in my travel schedule. Anna consulted with me on what I wanted for my wedding hair via email, and she totally delivered on the big day! I absolutley loved my hair, and my entire bridal party was equally as happy. Anna is incredibly talented and a complete professional!

Elyse · Married on 03/11/2017

Anna & Nicole were absolutely amazing!! Anna was always quick to respond to my texts about any concerns I had leading up to the wedding. She even dealt with me being indecisive during my bridal trials (even though each one was perfect!). My mom doesn't wear much makeup or do much with her hair so she was nervous about getting it done the day of my wedding. She was able to fit my mom in for a trial a few days before the wedding when she came to Florida from Michigan. My mom was so pleased and looked fantastic on my wedding day! As Anna & Nicole were doing my bridesmaids makeup the day of, I was amazed at how beautiful each and every one of them looked. My sister was posting pictures throughout the day of the bridesmaids and had friends texting her saying how great hair and makeup looked and how talented our makeup artists must be. Once it came my turn to get ready, I started stressing about running out of time. Anna kept me calm by assuring me everything would be done. Nicole meanwhile was touching up all the girls hair and makeup. While I was getting ready my mom was starting to be unsure of her hair. Nicole was quick to attend to her and Anna made sure I was not stressing about her and instead enjoying my day. The most AMAZING thing Anna did was stay way longer than I had expected. My hair DOES NOT hold a curl! We had seen that during my bridal trials. Anna was kind enough to stay until right before I had my first look. She touched up my curls and makeup after I cried through a letter and gift from my now husband so I would look amazing when I first saw him. I could not have asked for 2 better ladies to do hair and makeup for my wedding day. I have never felt so beautiful and confident like I did on Saturday. <3

Helen · Married on 02/24/2017

These girls are the best in the area! They did an absolutely amazing job and were so easy to work with from the initial trial to the wedding day. Anna and Jess arrived right on time and did hair and make up for me, my mom and bridesmaid. They listened to exactly what we wanted and we all looked perfect!

Stacey · Married on 02/19/2017

My photographer recommend Style Hair & Makeup to me and I'm SO GLAD that they did! Anna and Rose were absolutely amazing! Anna is so patient and her voice is so soothing that she really helps to calm you down when you have the wedding morning jitters. Anna is so talented and effortlessly did 3 completely different style for myself, my mom and my MOH that all turned out beautifully! Rose is exceptional at applying makeup and making you feel like your best self! I have acne around my mouth and very dry skin. She did not make me feel bad at all about it and helped me to find a solution for my skin to look its best on my wedding day. I was so happy with how my makeup turned out and the airbrush makeup stayed on perfect all day and night! Not even my happy tears could ruin it! I also loved that they applied the individual lashes instead of the full strips, it looks so natural and they didn't hurt my eyes when I took them off. Overall, I'm over the moon with the services that Anna and Rose did for us, I would highly recommend them and I'll definitely use them again in the future! Thank you!!!

Katie · Married on 02/18/2017

If you want to look beautiful on your wedding stop right here and don't look anywhere else. I had Anna, Rose, and Nicole there doing hair and makeup for me, all of my bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, and makeup for my aunt. These girls did an amazing job! I even changed my hair and makeup look from my trial the day of and I couldn't have asked for it to look any better. I was able to text Anna at anytime sending pictures of hair and ask tons of questions and she always answered really quick. They are so nice and really great to work with!!!

Ashley · Married on 12/30/2016

Anna and Lauren did my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as my 5 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law. Everyone looked STUNNING!! The hairstyles all held up through wind on the beach and dancing the night away, and the makeup was even better!!! We got our makeup done in the morning and when the night was over at 11pm, it still looked just as good!!! They are both the absolute sweetest, and made everything super easy to schedule and were so fun to work with. They are both truly artists and I was blown away by their work! I've been in many weddings and their quality far outshines what I have seen before! They are the BEST. I am sooo happy with how I looked and felt on my wedding day! Thank You ladies!

p · Married on 12/18/2016

Beautiful hair and make up. Thank you Anna and Hendrickje for making us feel beautiful all day. Our make up seemed natural but glamorous. We looked like ourselves. Our hair stayed all day. Anna is a calm beautiful person and we enjoyed having both talented women in our home on this special day.

Amanda · Married on 11/26/2016

STOP LOOKING AND BOOK THEM NOW! Our experience with Style Hair & Makeup was nothing short of perfect. They arrived early, got along with all the bridesmaids so well as if they had been friends for years and everyones hair/makeup was absolutely beautiful and so natural!
    I can't thank you enough for making our day and experience so wonderful!

Lane · Married on 11/13/2016

I was a destination bride so it was hard for me to do makeup-- I was unable to do a trial run. Lo was amazing! Great communication! She was able to duplicate what I sent her from Pinterest. My only regret was not having her stay throughout the day for touch ups in the humidity - but Lo REALLY knows her stuff. She did my mom and I - makeup and hair. Did an excellent job. She was EARLY!! Loved her!!!!! Had a great time with her chatting while she did our makeup too.

Molly-Brown · Married on 11/13/2016

Style hair and makeup is the absolute best! I did not even realize that working with a hair and makeup stylist could be this easy and this amazing. Anna is the sweetest person ever, and she is so easy to work with! She gave me the exact look I was looking for! For a bride who was from out of town, she made me feel so comfortable and at ease that I was going to look exactly how I wanted to on my wedding day. I felt so lucky to be able to work with Anna, and I would recommend her and the rest of the Style Hair and Makeup team to anyone!

Britanny · Married on 11/05/2016

Style Hair & Makeup came recommended to me by my day-of wedding coordinator and I'm SO happy they were! I did my bridal hair/makeup trail with Lo 4 weeks before my wedding and she did not disappoint! Lo and Anna were so sweet to meet in person and their studio is super cute. I felt absolutely flawless on my wedding day! My hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted. The same goes for my bridesmaids and mother of the bride and mother of the groom. I highly recommend Lo and Anna for your wedding day! Thank you ladies!!!

Tracy · Married on 11/04/2016

These girls were the best! They did all the hair and makeup for all my wedding events. I could not have been happier. They were so fun to work with! Special shout out to Anna who worked on me personally! Definitely recommend!

Samantha · Married on 06/11/2016

I am SO happy I chose Lauren and Anna to do our hair and makeup for the wedding! All of the bridesmaids, moms and I LOVED our hair and makeup. They were so sweet too. They were on time that day and followed our timeline perfectly, we ended up having more down time than we had thought, since they were so fast, which was great! Lauren stayed with us all day and went to our venue with us for touch ups and to change my hair for the reception. She was so fast and even changed my moms hair too since it was so hot. She was so kind and we had a great time hanging out with her that day. I am so happy we chose them, I would recommend them to all future brides! I already want to find a reason to need my hair/makeup done again!

Kelsey · Married on 06/05/2016

Anna and Lo were amazing! We planned my trial via text and email, and it was incredibly easy. Anna and Lo nailed my hair and makeup at the trial, which we had to squeeze in just 3 days before the wedding since I was an out-of-town bride. I shared pictures of what I liked on Pinterest, and they made it happen! Anna and I nerded out over our makeup obsession and our favorite products, and she talked to me about every item she put on my skin. Their office space in gorgeous, by the way! They both do hair and makeup, so they were able to work efficiently and quickly through our rather large group, finishing right on time. I talked back and forth with three sets of bridal makeup teams, and Anna and Lo's rates are very competitive. I would absolutely use them again and recommend them to everyone in the Tampa Bay area.