Style Hair and Makeup Reviews

47 | Tampa, FL

47 Reviews for Style Hair and Makeup

Megan Leary · Married on 02/01/2020

Lo Edwards is the braid master!

I used Lo for me and my bridesmaids’ hair and make up and she was amazing! Lo was recommended to me by a friend. After looking through her social media I knew I wanted her for my wedding day. I really wanted unique braids for me and all the girls, and Lo is the braid master! The day of my wedding I got endless compliments on my hair. Not only does Lo do a great jib, but she is extremely professional and easy to work with. The day of the wedding I was very nervous but Lo did a great job of keeping me at ease while she did our hair. I would definitely recommend Lo with Style Hair and Makeup to everyone!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Style Hair and Makeup's reply:

Awwwwww you’re the best!!!!!!!
    If we could rate Brides I would give you a five out of five as well!!! Hope You had the best day ever, and best wishes in the future!! Definitely let me know if there’s anything else you ever need! Xoxo
  • Audra

Audra Regan · Married on 09/28/2019

The best hair & makeup artists!

Style Hair and Makeup is amazing! I wish they could do my hair and makeup every day. I had my trial with Anna about 2 months before my wedding and knew I had made the right choice. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is so sweet and so professional! She spent about 2 hours with me that day, making sure she understood exactly how I wanted to look, and what drew me to the pictures I had sent her of different styles I liked. She even admitted to stalking my Instagram so she could see how I liked to wear my hair and makeup in normal, everyday life. I LOVED that!!! On my wedding day, Anna and Rose did hair and makeup for me, 5 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and the flower girl. Since Anna did my trial, she made sure that she was the one doing my hair and makeup on that day. There were a couple changes I had wanted to make since the trial, and she was totally open and willing to adapt! Everyone looked so beautiful and was so happy with how it turned out. I cannot recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

kel · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing, kind, and talented!

These ladies are straight up amazing, I do not even know where to start! They are all so sweet and caring with wonderful customer service skills. Rose did my makeup and Anna did my hair. I explained the look I wanted and they nailed it so well. I felt so beautiful and better than anything I had envisioned for myself. My 7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and 4 grandmothers also all had their hair and makeup done. Everyone looked so beautiful and still amazing after an outdoor hot Floridian ceremony and night of dancing. After our reception we had an after party at the pool and we’re all stunned that our makeup was still pretty much intact after being in the water. Amazing! They are miracle workers. They are also the perfect crew to have in a crisis. While getting ready before our wedding, the hotel’s power went out. These women sprung into action and came up with a plan to move us to either their studio or to one of their own homes to finish getting everyone ready. Luckily we were able to move to the hotel managers office with a back up generator. I was so in awe of their willingness to lend their home and studio to my girls and I! They handled the mid getting ready move so wonderfully. Lo even started a chill music Spotify playlist to help keep the stressful mood nice and chill! I am forever thankful for them!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Amber · Married on 03/01/2019

Great! SOO good at hair and makeup

they were so amazing and personable. my girls and I looked beautiful! so happy we found them and I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Jennifer · Married on 02/01/2019

Amazing hair & makeup

Anna and Lo did an amazing job on hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids! I would HIGHLY recommend them if you are looking for hair and makeup for your bridal party!

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • danielle

danielle · Married on 12/08/2018

Perfect hair & makeup

Rose & Ana were the perfect duo for my wedding hair and makeup. They made everybody look AMAZING. They are so great to work with!

Sent on 12/24/2018
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 11/02/2018

Lo was phenomenal!

We ended up having to book last minute and Style Hair & Makeup couldn't have been more accommodating! They luckily had a cancellation for our date! Lo did my hair and it was absolutely stunning! She was so much fun and everyones hair and makeup turned out beautiful and stayed put through the rain we had!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Kahla

Kahla · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!

My hair and makeup was simply perfect!!!! I am the pickiest person ever so I searched for such a long time before I found Lo! Every person in my wedding and who came to my wedding was obsessed!!! Love love love!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/06/2018

Wedding Day

These girls are amazing and so talented! I’ve never loved my makeup and hair more than I did on my wedding day. They were professional and helped me decide on the best look for my hair when I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted. My bridesmaids all looked gorgeous and everyone was SOOO happy with the way their hair and makeup turned out! Thanks for making my day so perfect!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Heather · Married on 05/20/2018

Loved loved loved my hair and makeup!!!! Anna and Lo did the hair and makeup for our wedding in May 2018 - amazing job, despite rain myself and all the ladies looked awesome. I wish I could use their services everyday to look like a movie star..... would recommend them highly! :)

Sent on 09/12/2018

Annie · Married on 05/06/2018

My favorite part of our wedding day was my hair. That's how good it was. Anna turned my flat, frizzy hair into a masterpiece - I looked like a real-life Rapunzel. My hair was invincible to humidity, too - even with rain, it stayed exactly the same! Anna's also super sweet, and an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you so much Anna! <3

Sent on 05/13/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

Anna,Lo,and their team are the best of the best. They are not only professionals they are also a joy to be around. They made everyone look their best. They listened to each person and gave each individual exactly what they wanted in hair and makeup. The whole experience with them from start to finish was perfect. My daughter (the bride) never looked so beautiful!!! Best experience ever because of these amazing women!!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Kathryn · Married on 11/18/2017

Where to start with this team!!! It was hard for me to select a makeup vendor in the beginning because I am REALLY into makeup myself and kind of picky. I wanted a balance of looking like myself and natural, but also wanted to look very glamorous. I specifically worked with Lo for my hair and makeup trial and wedding day and she was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. She was extremely responsive every step of the way through email and text. I literally have never felt more beautiful, confident, or happy in my life. After all of my bridal party got their makeup done too, I just could not stop looking at them because they were so stunning! They really know how to make the bride stand out and also tailor to bridal party's individual makeup/hair preferences. These women come from strong professional makeup/hair backgrounds so they are extremely knowledgeable in working with different types of bridal looks and skin tones/complexions. I personally became close with Lo and she is not only an amazing person inside and out, but she is extremely professional, listens to your concerns/ideas and also give recommendations to ensure you look & feel the best on your big day. The day of the wedding was a bit chaotic towards the ceremony, but Lo kept it together, made sure all the girls hair and makeup was perfect and pulled me aside to give me one last touch up. What I love about these women is they really like to be creative!! My bridal party basically showed them pictures of what braided hairstyle that they wanted and Lo and Stephanie made it come to life. I couldn't have asked for a better hair/makeup team and Style Hair & Makeup is the best!! :)

Sent on 11/30/2017

Adrienne · Married on 11/18/2017

Anna and Lo did such a fabulous job providing make up and hair services! All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous and had exactly what they wanted! Everyone was so impressed. Our hair stayed up all night, even after dancing for hours. They showed up early to the hotel we were getting ready at. During the day they helped calm my nerves and laughed/joked with everyone. I would recommend to any of my friends. Thank you for making us all feel so beautiful!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Maranda · Married on 11/05/2017

I had this company doing a few of my bridesmaids hair and makeup but not mine- my original girl cancelled on my 1 week before my wedding- Anna was able to squeeze in the rest of my bridal party including me without hesitation! I looked so beautiful and the girls were rockstars!!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Erinn · Married on 10/28/2017

I can’t say enough about the amazing experience I had with Style Hair and Make Up. These girls are truly talented! Lo did my bridal hair and makeup and she nailed my desired look right from the start. It was romantic and elegant and I received endless compliments throughout the night. Not only was I thrilled with my own hair and makeup, ALL my girls loved their looks. Lo and Anna were so accommodating to everyone’s preferences and made my entire bridal party look wonderful. Can’t wait to find another excuse to have my hair and makeup done from these ladies! You can truly trust them to make you look and feel your best for whatever occasion!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Anna and her team are truly top notch. Anna is always extremely responsive and a true professional. From the engagement photos, to the trial for the wedding, to the actual wedding day, I loved all of her work! She made me feel and look like the beautiful bride I wanted. I got many compliments on the hair and makeup from my guests (and my groom). Anna and her team are a class act and I would highly recommend them for any future brides.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Cara · Married on 04/17/2017

I booked hair services with Anna for me, my bridesmaids and MI by just checking out her work on weddingwire, instagram ad facebook. I travelled to Florida 2 days before my wedding and since I only planned it a few months in advance, I wasn't able to fita trial in my travel schedule. Anna consulted with me on what I wanted for my wedding hair via email, and she totally delivered on the big day! I absolutley loved my hair, and my entire bridal party was equally as happy. Anna is incredibly talented and a complete professional!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Elyse · Married on 03/11/2017

Anna & Nicole were absolutely amazing!! Anna was always quick to respond to my texts about any concerns I had leading up to the wedding. She even dealt with me being indecisive during my bridal trials (even though each one was perfect!). My mom doesn't wear much makeup or do much with her hair so she was nervous about getting it done the day of my wedding. She was able to fit my mom in for a trial a few days before the wedding when she came to Florida from Michigan. My mom was so pleased and looked fantastic on my wedding day! As Anna & Nicole were doing my bridesmaids makeup the day of, I was amazed at how beautiful each and every one of them looked. My sister was posting pictures throughout the day of the bridesmaids and had friends texting her saying how great hair and makeup looked and how talented our makeup artists must be. Once it came my turn to get ready, I started stressing about running out of time. Anna kept me calm by assuring me everything would be done. Nicole meanwhile was touching up all the girls hair and makeup. While I was getting ready my mom was starting to be unsure of her hair. Nicole was quick to attend to her and Anna made sure I was not stressing about her and instead enjoying my day. The most AMAZING thing Anna did was stay way longer than I had expected. My hair DOES NOT hold a curl! We had seen that during my bridal trials. Anna was kind enough to stay until right before I had my first look. She touched up my curls and makeup after I cried through a letter and gift from my now husband so I would look amazing when I first saw him. I could not have asked for 2 better ladies to do hair and makeup for my wedding day. I have never felt so beautiful and confident like I did on Saturday. <3

Sent on 03/13/2017

Helen · Married on 02/24/2017

These girls are the best in the area! They did an absolutely amazing job and were so easy to work with from the initial trial to the wedding day. Anna and Jess arrived right on time and did hair and make up for me, my mom and bridesmaid. They listened to exactly what we wanted and we all looked perfect!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Stacey · Married on 02/19/2017

My photographer recommend Style Hair & Makeup to me and I'm SO GLAD that they did! Anna and Rose were absolutely amazing! Anna is so patient and her voice is so soothing that she really helps to calm you down when you have the wedding morning jitters. Anna is so talented and effortlessly did 3 completely different style for myself, my mom and my MOH that all turned out beautifully! Rose is exceptional at applying makeup and making you feel like your best self! I have acne around my mouth and very dry skin. She did not make me feel bad at all about it and helped me to find a solution for my skin to look its best on my wedding day. I was so happy with how my makeup turned out and the airbrush makeup stayed on perfect all day and night! Not even my happy tears could ruin it! I also loved that they applied the individual lashes instead of the full strips, it looks so natural and they didn't hurt my eyes when I took them off. Overall, I'm over the moon with the services that Anna and Rose did for us, I would highly recommend them and I'll definitely use them again in the future! Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Katie · Married on 02/18/2017

If you want to look beautiful on your wedding stop right here and don't look anywhere else. I had Anna, Rose, and Nicole there doing hair and makeup for me, all of my bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, and makeup for my aunt. These girls did an amazing job! I even changed my hair and makeup look from my trial the day of and I couldn't have asked for it to look any better. I was able to text Anna at anytime sending pictures of hair and ask tons of questions and she always answered really quick. They are so nice and really great to work with!!!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/30/2016

Anna and Lauren did my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as my 5 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law. Everyone looked STUNNING!! The hairstyles all held up through wind on the beach and dancing the night away, and the makeup was even better!!! We got our makeup done in the morning and when the night was over at 11pm, it still looked just as good!!! They are both the absolute sweetest, and made everything super easy to schedule and were so fun to work with. They are both truly artists and I was blown away by their work! I've been in many weddings and their quality far outshines what I have seen before! They are the BEST. I am sooo happy with how I looked and felt on my wedding day! Thank You ladies!

Sent on 03/22/2017

p · Married on 12/18/2016

Beautiful hair and make up. Thank you Anna and Hendrickje for making us feel beautiful all day. Our make up seemed natural but glamorous. We looked like ourselves. Our hair stayed all day. Anna is a calm beautiful person and we enjoyed having both talented women in our home on this special day.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/26/2016

STOP LOOKING AND BOOK THEM NOW! Our experience with Style Hair & Makeup was nothing short of perfect. They arrived early, got along with all the bridesmaids so well as if they had been friends for years and everyones hair/makeup was absolutely beautiful and so natural!
    I can't thank you enough for making our day and experience so wonderful!

Sent on 12/20/2016