Style Events Reviews

10 Reviews for Style Events

• Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing, reliable, organized

Kaleigh and her team was a godsend. Our wedding went off without a hitch. I HIGHLY recommend their team!!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Kaleigh

Kaleigh · Married on 10/09/2016

Barbara Anderson was my Day-Of-Coordinator, her and the Style Events team did a fabulous job at keeping everything moving the day of my wedding! I was so relieved to have a trusted team at my venue setting everything up (and putting out fires that I didn't know about :)) I am so thankful I decided to book a Day-Of Coordinator. It really is SO important. They handle all of the little things that, as a bride, you don't really think about...or want to think about...on your big day!

Sent on 12/07/2016

I used Style Events --Kaleigh Tharrington and her team for day of coordinator services. Before meeting with Kaleigh, I was skeptical about using coordinator services, but Style Events came highly recommended to me by my sister who was in a wedding who used these services. I am so very thankful I changed my mind! Kaleigh and her team made everything the month of the wedding so easy, from making sure I had a detailed timeline planned to confirming date/times with all of my vendors. She was very professional and organized and made sure that our rehearsal and the wedding itself went smoothly and that everyone was where they were supposed to be. She and her team made everything so seamless so that Chris and I and our guests were able to enjoy the wedding festivities without worrying about the timeline. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 08/01/2016
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/07/2016

I used Style Events for a day of coordinator and I was blown away by their service!! I met with Barbara over a year before we got married and I immediately knew that I had the "A team". She was such a pleasure to work with and knew so much about the wedding process. Not one detail went unnoticed. Barbara and Kaleigh made our wedding day the most perfect day ever! They kept everything going on time and made sure we were taken care of all night. I would highly recommend Style Events for anyone getting married.

Sent on 05/20/2016

We just the love the ladies from Style Events! Barbara Anderson and her Team went above and beyond for our wedding to make sure our day was nothing short of perfection! We had a unique situation because our wedding was a surprise wedding and they helped with every detail and everything went off without a hitch!! We can't thank them enough!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Shannon · Married on 11/14/2015

Month and months go by and no one really realizes how much time and effort goes into planning a wedding. Barbara, Kim, Kaleigh, and Yasmine, you all did an OUTSTANDING job at my wedding! With 200+ guests everything from the beginning of the day to the very end was perfect! Kim, thank you again for my hair and make up and for all of your coordinating the day of. Your efforts did not go unnoticed. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Donna · Married on 10/02/2015

I used Style Events as the "day of coordinator" for my daughter's wedding on 10/2/15. Barbara was more than just a day of coordinator. From our first meeting a year prior to the wedding I knew Barbara would be there to make sure everything ran smoothly. And she did not disappoint! The bride had created many aspects of the wedding herself and Barbara was able to take this vision and turn it into a beautiful reality. Her team of Kaleigh and Brookelin are fantastic! They kept the girls and guys calm and moving in the right direction at all times, without them even knowing was what was happening. It was a wet day and the bottom of the wedding gown got wet when pictures were being taken before the ceremony and Kaleigh even blow dried the dress....that is service! Barbara's eye for detail and the extra little touches that she added when setting up the reception were wonderful. This mother of the bride was fully able to enjoy the entire day thanks to Style Events. I would definitely give them a call for help planning your next special event!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Style Events's reply:

Thank you Donna. It was our honor and our pleasure to assist you with Day-Of Coordination and Set-up for Lori and Chris's beautiful Portsmouth Women's Club Wedding.
    Brides to be you can see some image hi-lights of this lovely wedding day on our Face Book page.

Heather · Married on 09/20/2015

My now husband and I work a lot and needed help to relieve some stress by finding what we like, what we can afford, booking appointments, giving us opinions, setting up and breaking down on day of and the list goes on. Style Events team was ALWAYS there when I had the smallest question or a major concern. With their team I didn't stress at all. They took care of everything. I HIGHLY recommend hiring a wedding planner atleast a "day of planner" my wedding wouldn't have went so smoothly if it wasn't for them! All I had to worry about was getting ready and they handled the rest :)

Sent on 10/21/2015

Style Events's reply:

Thank you Heather! We had such a great time assisting you with your planning, and watching your beautiful day come together! The Team with Style was honored to share the big day with you, Kevin, your family and bridal party. What a stunning bride you were and what a wonderful couple you make! Thank you for trusting this very special moment in your lives with us.

Samantha · Married on 05/09/2015

I was lucky enough to work with Ashley Kimberl McAchran and her assistant Kaleigh Tharrington from Style Events for my wedding. Ashley went above and beyond throughout the entire planning process to help make my special day absolutely perfect... from writing my "# sign" and seating chart (since she has great handwriting), to meeting with me and other vendors, to making suggestions for vendors and playing my "middle man" when I felt I was getting a raw deal, to coming up with creative decorations within a budget, to playing a mediator with a combined family, to shopping and picking up ribbon (etc) for me and folding napkins... all while trying to ensure I was happy and calm throughout it all. The day of the wedding, Ashley and Kaleigh ensured everything ran smoothly... and when it didn't, they fixed it quietly. They even decorated our golf cart with extra glitz and ribbon, etc so we could ensure a proper send off. If there were any questions I had or help I needed that Ashley was not able to provide, she was able to ask her boss Barbara who responded in a timely manner. Overall, I had a great experience with both Ashley and Kaleigh from Style Events. They worked hard to ensure everything was as perfect as it could be and were always on my side. I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking for a planning service whether for the complete package or day of service. Though my family and I did plan it all as we wanted to, it was nice to have them take over the day-of to ensure we actually enjoyed the wedding without stressing about the small stuff or schedule. All 5's from me!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Mike · Married on 04/25/2015

Style Events did an Amazing and well planned job for my special day! If we had a question Barbara Anderson had the answer. It's clear that her passion for making things unique and equally as beautiful are why she was recommended to us by a friend of the family. She has a vast connection of what she calls "Industry peeps" that can make just about anything happen. I would recommend leaving it in her hands and go enjoy being engaged. We DiD.

Sent on 10/26/2015