Style Couture Events by Tiffany Reviews

9 | Saint Charles, MO

9 Reviews for Style Couture Events by Tiffany

Gentry/Patti · Married on 09/06/2014

Tiffany and her assistants were great. She took all of the wedding day stress off of my wife and I so we could enjoy our daughters wedding. I cannot express how great they were. I would recommend them for any event.

Sent on 09/11/2014

How many times do guests mention how great your wedding coordinator was?! All of ours did!! She was absolutely amazing!! Treated all of our guests with respect & made sure to execute all details! Tiffany and her team are very classy and I was very thankful to have them apart of my day. Without them and of course my family my day wouldn't have been as perfect as it was!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Beth · Married on 09/21/2013

For all you soon-to-be brides out there reading this review...finish reading it because it's great, but as soon as you're done contact Tiffany & Company Events to help you plan your wedding. When my husband and I got engaged we both knew that we had no business planning a wedding. We are not planners. If I had planned our wedding we all would have had some lame takeout food and the best of NSync would have been on repeat in the background (for the record, NSync would not have been approved by my husband). Obviously, we knew we needed a wedding planner. Right from the beginning I knew that Tiffany was a perfect fit for us! Tiffany has a personality that I have never seen before! She is so passionate about what she does and she addresses every detail of the planning process with such enthusiasm!
    We all know that all the planning leads up to really one day...the wedding! Our wedding day was, by far, the most amazing day of my life. I had no worries at all that day. I knew that Tiffany and her team were working behind the scenes while I was able to enjoy the day with my best friends. I know I'm biased, but our wedding was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to. There were many wonderful people involved to make it all happen, but Tiffany and her team were the central reason why that day was able to come together so well. I have the utmost respect for Tiffany and her team. They take great pride in what they do and they do it with so much personality and enthusiasm. I have so much respect and love for Tiffany! She runs a great business and does it with such class and style. 5 stars isn't enough for Tiffany & Company Events....but that was all that was available.
    So, now that you are done reading my dissertation on Tiffany & Company's brilliance (sorry, brevity is not my thing), go to the website and contact Tiffany and her team immediately. It will be the best wedding planning decision you make.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Tiffany was an absolute blessing! She made my dream wedding into a reality. I could not have done it without her. She was incredibly flexible, and willing to help in every way she could. She paid attention to every detail, and made everything perfect! Her positivity is congatious, and everyone in the wedding party adored her! She was my support, friend, and planner. I couldn't imagine our wedding day without her. Thank you a million times over again Tiffany!!!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Christopher · Married on 05/20/2012

I could not imagine planning our special day without Tiffany Butler! She is simply amazing! It was truly an honor to work with someone who could understand and respect your vision and take it to the next level, that we never could have imagined. She is the BEST....by far!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Janiece · Married on 05/20/2012

Omg! Tiffany was an absolutely AMAZING planner. When my husband and I first met Tiff we had just gotten out of a bad situation with another planner so we were a little leery about hiring another one, but boy am I glad I did. Tiffany was awesome from beginning to end. She made sure that our wedding reflected us as a couple as well as have our own indiviual personalities come through. She was extremely fun and energetic and made me so happy and WANT to get married. She took our ideas and turned them into something that was beyond anything either of us had ever imagined. If you want to have a beautiful and memorable event go with Lets Make Memories!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Emily · Married on 10/05/2012

Tiffany and Molly were fantastic. It made the day go way smoother knowing they were there to help with anything. I did not have to worry about anything and neither did the families. I would recommend a planner to anyone getting married. It eases the stress level and just ties everything together so that you as the bride do not have to stress out about it. I could not have asked for better day-of-planners!!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Kristen · Married on 07/07/2012

Tiffany planned a beautiful reception for my husband and I down to the last detail within our budget!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Suzanne · Married on 05/23/2014

4.2
      3.0

Our wedding was exactly how I had imagined it thanks to Tiffany and her team. It was such a relief to have someone there to deal with vendors on the day of our wedding. We had a couple of hiccups that day, but overall, everything turned out great. Tiffany and her team were able to bring to fruition all the little details that made the ceremony and reception so personal to us.

Sent on 06/13/2014