Style By Smita Reviews

5 | Spring Valley, NY

5 Reviews for Style By Smita

Ruchita · Married on 05/01/2016

I am so happy I picked Style by Smita for my bridal hair/mendi! My hair along with my bridesmaids looked amazing the day of the wedding, and the style lasted all day. Smita was extremely nice, had great prices, and was very accommodating! She really listened to what I was looking for and made adjustments/suggestions when needed. She made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process and was always open to all my pinterest suggestions. During my trail, she spent extra time with me making sure I really liked my hair. On my mendi day, she made sure I was comfortable and not in pain as it takes hours to design. The day of my wedding, she came early and stayed late to ensure my hair was perfect. Thank you Smita, you made my day so special!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Anum · Married on 10/10/2015

Sumita is a throughly great profession with an excellence touch from make up to hair to eye brows to facials..you name it and she does it. She made me feel so perfect and gorgeous on my big day and shes so caring towards her clients need. Highky recommended.

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • User6205320 · 2+ years ago

Smita has been a great vendor to work with while planning our wedding functions. She provided bridal henna, as well as henna for the sister and mother of the bride for both the wedding & engagement ceremonies. Additionally, she did henna for a number of family members during our engagement ceremony. Her work was well done, it looked stunning, and she was ALWAYS responsive to emails, phone calls, and text messages. I seriously recommend her. The rates she charges are pretty reasonable considering the work being done.

Sent on 01/14/2016
  • I

Ingrid E. · Married on 07/11/2015

She did a great job with my henna for our wedding. She was able to replicate a design that I wanted and she also did a good job on making up a design from scratch.

Sent on 10/02/2015

3.5

Smita did a wonderful job with my henna, hair updo, make up and sari draping for my wedding. She also helped my bridesmaids and family members get ready. She has her own ideas for colors and looks but can also follow your suggestions from Pinterest and magazines too. I would recommend getting a trial before your big day and make sure to try different looks!

Sent on 10/28/2015