Style and Motion Reviews

13 | Flint, MI

13 Reviews for Style and Motion

Alison · Married on 09/22/2017

Shelby and Aaron were absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the entire process! We had them do their Same Day Edit for our wedding and everyone loved it. They are such amazing spirits to have by your side on your wedding day. They kept us on schedule all day - I literally did not look at a clock from the moment they showed up at our hotel. They made it so I did not have to worry about a single thing that day. Our video was stunning but most importantly, they were the perfect team to spend our wedding day with. They exceeded our expectations and I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Jenny · Married on 09/06/2014

Choosing Style & Motion to film our wedding day, was the best decision I made! We are so beyond thrilled with our Same Day Edit- that we are upgrading to a feature. They definitely are true professionals and certainly the type of people you want around on your wedding day! Shelby kept me calm when it seemed like everything was going wrong the night before! Style and Motion is amazing at capturing the essence of you wedding. For us, it wasn't about having elaborate centerpieces and a super fancy venue- but it was about our LOVE for each other. It is apparent when you watch our video that they captured our day just beautifully!!!! Plus, for the dudes out there, they have a Drone Camera that my husband was obsessed with! :)

Sent on 09/25/2014

Alyssa · Married on 09/07/2013

My groom and I worked with Aaron and Shelby of Style & Motion for our wedding and could not have been happier with our decision. Videography was a big chunk out of our total wedding budget, and we went back and forth several times on whether we were going to spend the money to capture these memories on video. We watched a lot of other companies' same-day edits (which we wanted) and decided that there was no way we would ever regret the decision to have videography at our wedding - the day was going to go by so quickly, we just wanted to make sure we had the best memories saved beautifully!

From the first moment we spoke with them, my husband and I knew they were a great team to work with. Our same-day edit made our guests cry, and they took some amazing shots during the day that made our video really special. Our same-day edit was 3 1/2 minutes long.

We knew before the wedding, though, that we also wanted to have a longer video, so we worked with Aaron and Shelby to have both a same-day edit as well as a feature film. We would recommend Style & Motion to any couple looking for a videography/filmmaking company that not only produces incredible work, but is so fun to work with!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 05/10/2013

Aaron and Shelby were amazing! We absolutely love our wedding film, beyond what we had hoped for. We met with Aaron and Shelby and told them about how we met, the proposal and about my 7 year old son Gabriel and our two little dogs. They filmed Gabriel the morning of the wedding making a beautiful gift for me and coloring the word "mom" on it, I am so lucky to have that on film. Our dogs that are also like our children were in our film, if you know our love story then you will understand why they were so important to have in our film. Every time I view it I become emotional, all of our moments were captured so beautifully. Besides saying "I do" our favorite part of our wedding was viewing our short film with our guests at our reception. It was so interesting to watch each other as we were getting ready the morning of our wedding, the emotions that were felt as we walked down the aisle, and each other's expressions. So many of our guests couldn't believe how quickly the short film was put together to be viewed at the reception. These are very unique, heart warming, beautiful moments to share with your guests. Aaron and Shelby really make you feel comfortable, they are very professional but also feel like great friends. They know all the moments to capture, they miss nothing! Choosing Style and Motion to film our wedding day was the best decision, they were perfect! We have an amazing film to look back on thanks to Aaron and Shelby.

Sent on 02/21/2014

Brittney · Married on 07/21/2012

I was lucky enough to have Style & Motion for my wedding this past summer and I couldnt have been happier. Shelby and Aaron are amazing and managed to capture some of the most beautiful moments at my wedding. Not just between myself and my husband but moments with my family and friends that I had no idea they were even around for.
    The day goes by so quickly, to be able to sit back and view it all is the best gift you can give yourself and Style & Motion are the best to do it.

Sent on 11/19/2012

I absolutely LOVED worked with the owners of Style and Motion. They were so helpful, considerate and captured everything and more from my special day. I will not use any other videography company for any of my future events. Style and Motion rocks!!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Tracy · Married on 01/07/2012

First of all, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS VIDEO!! I really can't even put it into words on how amazing of a job Shelby and Aaron did! I am endlessly thankful and will treasure this for the rest of my life! Thank you, thank you, thank you soooooooooo much!

Sent on 01/15/2012

jaclyn · Married on 10/03/2011

I cannot put into words how happy I am with the video that Forever Cherished (now, Style and Motion) did (and I am a total snob when it comes to these kinds of things). The two most important things to me when it came to our wedding were the photography and videography (once it's done, that's all you have left). I searched for so many vendors and they were just priced way out of our budget. Forever Cherished was one of the last vendors I found; they had very high quality videos, were extremely personable and professional, and had the best value.

I was thoroughly impressed with them and their professionalism, however, it wasn't until we received the video, did we realize what a great choice we made. It is AMAZING. They are truly so talented (you can tell that when you have a totally botched, drunk, 12 minute best man speech that they edited down to seem like speech of the year). They've brought everyone who has watched it (including people we don't even personally know) down to tears. It is so beautiful and so telling of our story. It is like our own personal Hollywood movie, and our friends and family (and their friends!) have all raved about how incredible it is (because it truly is THAT great). I really couldn't have asked for anything more. You will not be sorry choosing them.

Sent on 03/04/2012

Courtney · Married on 09/03/2011

When Aaron and Shelby posted our trailer, I loved it and I was so excited to see the final DVD...once we got our DVDs in the mail, we quickly put it in the DVD player, and we were floored. Robbie (my now husband) cried while watching it!

The video is unbelievable and appreciate the fabulous job to keep for our memories. You guys are great, I love the details you captured, and the footage of the castle inside and out are beautiful!

Sent on 12/31/2011

Courtney · Married on 08/27/2011

Shelby, Aaron, and Dan are amazing videographers! I was not sure about videography when I was planning my wedding and we had not really budgeted that much for it. But, after meeting with Shelby and Aaron, we decided to go for it! And, we were so happy that we did! Our 'same day edit' was the highlight of our wedding and our guests were so impressed. We just received our DVD's with all of our other special moments captured and we got to enjoy the day all over again!! Shelby and Aaron are extremely talented and they are so passionate about their work. I would definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 04/01/2012

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2011

Aaron and Shelby captured our wedding perfectly! Everything about our day was shown in detail in the video they produced for us! Kraig and I couldn't have been happier with the quality, presentation, and friendliness of the awesome couple! I have had several compliments on the trailer as well as feature film!! I would recommend Style and motion to anyone :)

Sent on 04/01/2012

Emily · Married on 02/19/2011

Shelby and Aaron really worked with us on getting exactly what we wanted for our wedding. They were extremely flexible up to the week of the event. After seeing our final DVD's we are so happy to have chosen Forever Cherished Productions with such an important investment.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Carolyn · Married on 07/24/2010

As of the writing of this review, I haven't seen my final video, but so far this vendor has been great to work with! They take first prize for being the most responsive vendor. As a bride working full time in an office setting where I can't be making personal calls from work, being able to communicate with my vendors via email - and get a quick response! - was really important to me. Aaron got back to me within about 10 minutes every time I emailed him. How awesome is that?

I hired them for their Simply Ceremony package, because I couldn't afford a full day videographer. I thought I wouldn't be able to afford a videographer at all, but then I watched a friend's wedding video that they did, and it was so amazing, I just had to look into their prices! I was so happy to see that their price for the ceremony-only package was very reasonable, I went ahead and hired them right away.

I was a little nervous that having a videographer would be intrusive to the ceremony, but I hardly noticed they were there! In fact, I completely forgot that I'd hired a videographer until I was walking out of the church, and I happened to look over and see I guy I didn't recognize holding a video camera, lol.

Sent on 08/17/2010