Studios 76 Reviews

62 | Riverview, FL

62 Reviews for Studios 76

Nakreshia · Married on 04/13/2014

We are very satisfied with our wedding video. It looks so professional. Jacque was a pleasure to work with. If I needed anything, all I had to do was call or email him. The day of the wedding everything went smoothly and he captured every moment so beautifully. I highly recommend his services. It's totally worth the money.

Christina · Married on 04/04/2014

Jacques was very professional, accommodating and a joy to work with. His editing skills are amazing and he made our video and met all of our expectations.

Jessica · Married on 11/16/2013

Studios 76 did an awesome job capturing every moment of our wedding and turning it into a beautiful video that my husband and I will cherish forever. His attention to detail was amazing and there were so many things from our wedding day i would have missed if Studios 76 hadn't been there to capture every moment of it! I highly recommend Studios 76 to anyone who is planning a wedding!

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

This review is most definitely long overdo..I'm gonna start from the beginning.When picking out all the vendors during the planing process, I'm not gonna lie.. videography was the at the bottom of my list. due to budget! Yes. it can get crazy expensive, and you think .."Do I really need this?" WELL.. I'm here to say YES you do!! With that being said...I did my research. Some of the prices were outrageous! I watched a million videos on vendors websites and was starting to get discouraged on pricing! THEN... I came across Studio 76! I started watching videos Jacques had on his site...thinking this is too good to be true!! The price was right and the quality of work was awesome!! I reached out to Jacques right away and he immediately responded! From the very beginning his responsiveness was amazing! The wedding day had finally arrived and Jacques was there on time and super friendly!! It was our first time meeting, since we did everything prior through emails! I was kinda nervous about that, but he made me feel so comfortable right from the get go! Even after the wedding he was sending me emails constantly updating us on the progress of the final product! I will say that one of the BEST parts was having the full unedited copies of the DVDs waiting for us in the mailbox when we came home from our honeymoon was AWESOME!! I can't tell you how many times that was watched!! He captured absolutely everything!!! Definitely more than ANY picture ever can alone! The highlight video was soon to follow after that...About 1 month from the event! Jacques did an awesome awesome job with that! the FINAL product arrived within 4 months exactly..which, yes.. seemed like forever.. but it was all definitely worth the wait! I can't say enough how extremely ECSTATIC we are about having Studio 76 be apart of wedding! I already have 2 friends that have hired him! No doubt they will be writing a review like this as well! HIRE STUDIO 76! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2013

Jacques was a truly fabulous videographer. The quality of work he produced was incredible and I am blessed beyond belief to be able to relive my wedding day over and over whenever I want. Some people may mention that he took a while to send out the videos. This is not really true. I recieved my video within only a couple months of my wedding. Besides I would rather wait for perfection (which is exactly what I got) then quickly receive mediocrity. Jacques even went above and beyond to ensure that my husband and I were 100% satisfied in every way with our video. I can guarantee that you will not regret your decision if you choose this amazing company to film your day.

Milka & Pete · Married on 06/02/2013

We had a few vendors contracted for our wedding, but Studio76 was clearly the best. Value, quality of product, ease of working with them, providing insight on what to expect, getting video of the actual event was great.

The final video was more than we had hoped for. We had a few edits/revisions and Studio76 was excellent about revising what we wanted. Very patient, excellent follow up - just a great vendor. We highly recommend them.

Jen · Married on 05/20/2013

Amazing videographer! Didn't even notice he was there and he took the best shots ever!! Being an out of state bride, I needed to pick vendors based on recommendation. Jacques was highly recommended by my photographer and I am super excited we choose them! Everyone that has seen the video said it's the best wedding video they've ever seen!!

• F

Francesca · Married on 10/19/2012

Jacque was excellent to work with and we loved our wedding dvd! He does amazing work and we will recommend him to our friends!

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/09/2012

Jacques was great!! Our initial goal was to find someone we could afford, but to have the quality we still wanted. Jacques offered both of those things, great price and we could see from his previous videos that we would be satisfied. Jacques was great during the planning process and professional. During the wedding he was great, on time, professional and didnt miss a thing. He told us in advance that it would take a few months to get our footage since all the editing to make it look great takes time. We got all our finished footage and it was like reliving the whole wedding all over again. We are extremely pleased with all his services and our videos! Thanks Jacques!

• Leah

Leah · Married on 05/17/2012

Studios 76 made a beautiful wedding video for myself, my husband and our families to treasure forever. It was not just a wedding video either - it includes so many other cool details like picture slideshows, highlight video, other little things that I won't spoil for you! The design was just spectacular from the DVD case to the movie menu. It was better than a movie DVD you would purchase... To top it off, Jacques was very professional and flexible and did a great job on the day of. You can tell this company really cares about their clients and the quality of their work. They are also a GREAT value. Highly recommend for any bride or anyone who is looking for a professional videographer to create wonderful video to have forever at a great value!!!

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2012

We cannot say enough about Jacques.
    We was professional & extremely easy to work with throughtout the planning process.
    His work speaks for itself. Our video was just perfect!
    We could not have asked for a better video or videographer!

Sarah · Married on 12/28/2011

Jacques was awesome and captured our special day beautifully! I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the Tampa area! We had so much fun eatching the videos and reliving all the little moments we had forgotten about! Product quality was outstanding and we were happy to receive extra videos to pass out to our family. Thanks Jacques!!

heather · Married on 11/05/2011

Studios 76 did a great job with our wedding video. I would definitely recommend their services to family and friends.

Kirk · Married on 10/15/2011

Jacques created the best wedding video for us. He was very easy to work with. I have a few special requests that he wa able to fulfil without a problem. The video captured so much of the night and it was great to watch. He caught things that I did not get to see! This will be something we watch over and over again. He did a great job and I highly recommend him.

Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2011

I wish the turnaround time could have been quicker, but we loved our video, and it ended up being worth the wait. We were very happy with Jacques' work. He did a great job capturing all the special moments of our day, and the way he edited our footage was amazing!

Nikki · Married on 09/24/2011

My wife and I had a destination wedding on St. Pete's Beach back in September of 2011. We are from the Chicago area and went down to Florida a couple months earlier to meet with some of the vendors. We set one day aside to meet with videographers. That day Studios 76 was our last appointment. After meeting with 4 different videographers and running all over the Tampa area we were ready to call it a day. Studios 76 was our last appointment and I am glad we didn't cancel. The first four videographers were pretty much all the same. Prices varied a little but services seemed identical. Then we sat down with Studios 76. WOW what a difference. The gentleman we met with, Jacques, was prepared and very professional. He brought with him his laptop (for viewing dvds) and a ton of samples from weddings he had done in the past. The quality of his product far exceeded our expectations. From the cover to the actual dvd footage blew the competition out of the water. With every other vendor, my wife and I would tell them would we have to get back with them with our decision. Not with Studios 76. It was a definite yes. He worked with us on the music and the cover art (pictures). Jacques was a pleasure to deal with and very easy to get along with. Our entire wedding party commented on how nice the videographer was and most of all how awesome the end product was. I regret not ordering more copies of the dvd due to overwhelming demand by family members and friends. We also had an informal reception back home, for the family members who could not make it to Florida, in which Studios 76 was kind enough to put together a 15min highlight video together before our finalized dvd was complete. I give Studios 76 FIVE STARS all the way around and would DEFINITELY recommend to anyone who expects nothing but the best. If you want to preserve your wedding day for the rest of your life without missing a minute STUDIO 76 is your company to go with.

Stephanie · Married on 07/20/2011

Jacques was very fun to work with. He made our special day fun instead of stressful.

Debbie · Married on 05/07/2011

While I just got married last Saturday, I was very impressed with Jacques during our initial meeting and by his past work. Also, what you get for what you pay is a great value. On our wedding day, Jacques was very courteous and professional. He seemed to be everywhere, yet he did not disrupt any of the proceedings. I can't wait to see the video! I highly recommend you use Studios 76 for your videographer.

Robin · Married on 04/09/2011

Jacques did an AMAZING job for our wedding video! He is very professional, accomidating, and creative! I would HIGHLY recommend Studios 76 for your wedding! He is very quick to respond to e-mails as well. For example, the initial package of wedding videos that he shipped to me got lost in the mail. Jacques did not hesitate to start putting another set of DVD's together for me. Not but 2 days later I had my wedding video in hand (he took the time to deliver them to my work) On our wedding day, Jacques was on time and very professional. He spent time with both the bride and groom as well as capturing the little details of the day. I barely noticed anyone videotaping during the entire wedding. He did a great job of staying in the "background" but was able to capture every moment of the wedding. I love the creative touches he does in the video as well as on the DVD menus. You can tell that he really enjoys his job. We received a 4 minute highlight video and then the full DVD. I cannot thank Jacques and Studios 76 for capturing our wedding day in such a special way. If you are debating about a videographer....contact Studios 76 and they will change your mind. You will not be disappointed...and you will have an amazing, special, custom video to look back on for years to come. I have already watched our video a handful of times and am so happy we made the decision to have Studios 76 videotape our wedding day!!!

robbie · Married on 03/05/2011

Great job!!! Was worth the wait for dvd.... thank you so much

Carole · Married on 01/15/2011

I would use him all over again

Lina · Married on 11/20/2010

Jackques was very nice, helpful and very professional. He worked with us. Thank you Jackues!

Nicole · Married on 10/30/2010

Jacques is a truly inspiring videographer. He does amazing work and has great attention to detail. He really captures the essence of the couple and translates it into the final product. We will remember our day forever because of him.

Angelica · Married on 08/09/2010

Jacques was AWESOME! He went above and beyond all our expectations! I would not choose anyone else. Our day was complete because he captured everything. Thanks so much Jacques. We will be forever greatful.

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/31/2010

Jaqcues is such a proffesional, when he visited my home for his interview, he came fully prepared with a bag full of DVD's, covers and so on. He will take you step by step how he completes his job and what he does for you personally. He was very calm and collective the day of the wedding, and I hardly noticed that he was there! In fact, he made my husband and I laugh a few times during the night! Also, his prices are extrememly competitive, and his quality surpasses most. Don't pay someone more that will give you poor quality videos! Have Jaqcues video your wedding day, and believe me when I say that you will not regret that decision! After all your wedding video is likely the most important memory you will own, so you want to put that task in the hands of someone who will not fail you in the least! Use Studios 76!

-Victoria