Studio ZaZa Photography Reviews

11 | Sugar Land, TX

11 Reviews for Studio ZaZa Photography

LAQUETTA · Married on 03/12/2011

I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THE GREAT PICTURES,AND YOUR ARTISTIC SKILL THAT SET YOU APART FROM MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS. YOU WERE ALWAYS AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.YOU MADE MY DRESS EVEN MORE STUNNING AND MY HUSAND OH MY HANDSOME HUSBAND SMILE WHEN HE SAW THE BEAUTIFUL BRIDAL PHOTOS AND AMAZING WEDDING PICTURES.MANY OF OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS WERE SO MOVED THEY WEPT.THANK YOU AGAIN SAM FOR YOUR OUTSTANDING WORK.

Sent on 04/10/2011

Britni · Married on 01/23/2011

This photographer was amazing! They made my wedding pictures come to life with their artistic talent.

Sent on 02/15/2011
  • Y

yolanda · Married on 06/05/2010

We had a great journey with Sam. Very professional and I loved his work

Sent on 06/22/2010

camilla · Married on 04/24/2010

Please use sam w/studio zaza for all your pics!!!! He was wonderful!!!

Sent on 06/22/2010

Tina · Married on 04/10/2010

Sam was wonderful to work with! I absolutely LOVE all my wedding photos, including engagement and bridal portraits as well. Our photos had that artistic touch that I dreamt of. I couldnt be any happier, sam captured so many beautiful moments throughout our special day!

Sent on 06/23/2010

christina · Married on 06/17/2011

I enjoyed working w/ Sam for my wedding and engagement photography!! I just got married this June 11' and can't wait to see how my wedding photography willl come out! He did my engagement photos and everyone loved them!! I got nothing but great compliments on how great they came out and how we looked like we were in a commercial. He captured us in great moments, me and my fiance!
    I highly recommend Sam for your wedding photography!

Sent on 06/28/2011
  • F

Sauntiese · Married on 10/24/2009

3.8
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

The photos were great and looked professional.

Sent on 07/01/2010
  • Y

Yen · Married on 01/14/2012

0.4
      1.0
      1.0
      0.0

My wedding day went well and I'm overall happy with all of my vendors EXCEPT this one. This is the ONLY vendor I was highly disappointed with. I'll break down my review in the 3 categories listed.

Quality of Service
    Sam tends to add effects that are not realistic and looks retarded. Also, when we book him, we were going to choose him for our video only but he convinced us to sign a contract with him for photo as well. He said he can take creative pictures similar to magazines, but that totally is not what we received. I almost coughed up a few more grand to hire a new photographer. You would think for 5K, you would get better quality, but I guess not with Sam.

Responsiveness
    Before the wedding and before we paid off the full amount of the contract, which is due on the wedding day, Sam is very responsive. But after he runs off with your money, give him up to 3 months to respond to one little email asking him for a status of your photo album. It took ONE WHOLE YEAR to finally get our albums. I had to set a reminder to send him an email once a week and just hope he responds. Sometimes you have to go to his store and talk directly to his wife and niece in order for him to finally respond to you. I would give him a negative rating if it's possible for this one.

Professionalism
    I don't see anything professional about him. If he mails you anything, he'll send it short of postage in a repackaged yellow envelope (you can tell it was used for something else and he taped white paper over it to reuse) and you have to cough up the different at the post office to pick up your item. I can write a book about this category, but I think the first statement I made gives you a pretty good idea of how professional he is.

Sent on 04/08/2013

Ruby · Married on 08/13/2011

0.4
      2.0
      0.0

my wedding was very well but it has been three years now since the day i got married and still haven't seen a wedding picture. gave him over 10 referrals before my wedding date that also signed contracts with him and they have yet to receive any pictures either. this is horrible don't ever contact this man for any service you will be very very dissapointed. looking into putting a lawsuit

Sent on 02/25/2014

0.0

He was great at first did my engagement book and everything was fast and smooth great pics but i am 2 years married and still have not received my pictures he doesnt answer and when emailed he always has some sort of excuse for not having things ready at this point ive just given up on ever seeing my wedding pictures dont book for your wedding girls u will be dissapointed

Sent on 08/25/2013

Barbara · Married on 04/28/2011

0.0

I just celebrated my 1 year anniversary last month and I have yet to receive the Photo Book that was included in my wedding photography package. After several months of following up with Sam who continually told me they were working on it I still have never received my album. Not only that, but he decided to no longer return any correspondence from either my husband or myself. This photography company is a joke. I paid a lot of money for wedding photos and I have nothing to show for it except unedited, poor quality pictures on cds. Buyer beware is an understatement.

Sent on 05/17/2012