Studio Vieux Carre Reviews

8 | New Orleans, LA

8 Reviews for Studio Vieux Carre

Meghan · Married on 04/23/2016

A friend recently asked me if it was worthwhile to have a wedding videographer. Although I've always thought a wedding video was a great thing to have, after receiving our wedding video from SVC, my answer is unequivocally YES. Those half-second moments that you never want to forget and that make your wedding so uniquely yours? The SVC team captured it all for us. It was clear to us that Terry and SVC really took the time to figure out what mattered to us and paid attention to all the little moments during our wedding--and it shows. They didn't miss a beat. And they pulled it all together beautifully with gorgeous music to make a wedding highlights videos that was truly magnificent. It was as if they'd seen the wedding from our eyes. Needless to say, we can't stop watching it!! We are so incredibly thankful for the thoughtful and talented work from SVC...we cannot recommend them highly enough!!!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Yes! 5 stars all the way. Terry was incredible. I don't even remember her being there so I have no idea how she got the shots. We paid extra for a special highlight video for our hometown reception in Cincinnati. I think we've watched it over 300 times. It was amazing!

Terry did such a professional job, I felt like I was watching a documentary or a movie - not my own wedding! She captured New Orleans, the sights, the details, the special glances by people in the wedding party and it just came together even better than we ever imagined.

If you are able to get Studio VC because I know they book up quickly - I highly highly recommend them. They are worth every penny and we are so glad we got the video. We watch it more times than we ever dreamed of and are so glad to have these memories for the rest of our life, plus Terry as a new friend!

Sent on 08/20/2014
  • User4101945 · 2+ years ago

I hired Studio Vieux Carre to record our ceremony. After watching the video, I truly regret not hiring them to document the entire night. My husband and I were so blown away by how beautifully Terry captured our vows, entrance and special dances. There was a wonderful artistic touch to the video and it far exceeded our expectations. Terry was so professional and wonderful to deal with. She blended right in with our guests and we forgot she was even there! I would highly recommend Studio Vieux Carre, they’re worth every penny!!

Sent on 08/25/2014

CheyAnne · Married on 04/07/2012

Wow!! We loved and respected the work of Joe and Terry before we hired them, but wow oh wow!! My husband and I are both photographers, so we work with other videographers on many occasions. We've known that Studio Vieux Carre is one of the best in Nola, but we've learned on our journey with them that they are some of the best in the industry! They are both amazing people with laid-back personalities -- you immediately feel like they are part of your family. And their creative minds are simply brilliant. When they are filming they are very unobtrusive and just meld into the background -- you almost forget they are around. They have a very strong work ethic -- and boy did we work them!! We had a very fun, high-energy day that definitely kept them on their toes. Knowing what it's like to photograph a wedding like that, we knew without a doubt that they were exhausted at the end of the day -- but despite the sore feet and sore bodies -- they told us they had a blast. And we absolutely could not wait to see our teaser video!!
    When Doug and I first started talking about getting married, videography was not something we had highly prioritized. As photographers we understand the power of a still image, and for us that overshadowed videography a bit. The style has changed greatly in recent years though, so as our wedding approached we wanted to check into it, but had a modest budget for it. Joe and Terry have such huge hearts that they actually approached us first about filming our wedding. They believe in a pay it forward approach for those in the industry, and my heart just melted --- I nearly cried with joy! In the end it worked out beautifully though because Joe ended up getting married before us and we were lucky enough to photograph his wedding. We had an amazing time with them! It was so nice to be able to return the favor.
    The day that we were set to receive our teaser we had also planned an image release party to see our photos for the first time at our studio with our friends and family. Joe and Terry were both able to attend as well. We watched our video first -- there really are not enough words to explain how incredible just the teaser video is!! I did not cry at all on the wedding day because I was simply overjoyed with emotions, but Doug did. When we saw the video we both cried! We've both seen it at least 30 times to this point, and Doug still tears up every time he sees it. People we don't even know have posted on Facebook that they cried when they saw it. And everyone wants more. We can't wait to see what our final video holds. The five-minute teaser was brilliantly pieced together with so many small nuances that, as a creative mind myself, I caught on the first few viewings. I just can't gush enough about the video. And would you believe that one of the first things we explain to our clients that they need now is a videographer? :)
    Joe and Terry --- you're both incredible souls and we couldn't have asked for anything better. We knew you would be amazing, but you completely surpassed our expectations. Thank you for giving us the memories of our wedding in such a great moving story. You're the best!!! xoxoxo --CheyAnne and Doug Keese

Sent on 07/27/2012

Erin · Married on 12/31/2011

As a coordinator, I work with a lot of vendors, and Terry and Joe are the epitome of what a wedding professional should be. I got married on NYE and they smiled every time I saw them that night, which wasn't often. But I believe that is a GREAT thing bc your photographer and videographer should blend in, not be intrusive.

I can't tell you how much I loved my video! It was so well put together!! They captured every important moment and told our story perfectly. The video was a true reflection of us and our event. Thank you so much Terry and Joe!!

Sent on 02/07/2013

Kay · Married on 05/28/2011

Hands down our favorite vendor from our wedding. You must get the QTA video. It was like a little move trailer and they can do it in 10 days. I am so happy we hired SVC and we can't wiat to see the full video.

Sent on 09/28/2011

Natalie · Married on 05/21/2011

Great videographer! Also, won't stand in the way of the photographer and mess up your pictures (which I've seen other videographers do). Definately something we will keep & cherish forever.

Sent on 06/04/2011

Loved our wedding video! It was beautifully edited and captured the moments and details that otherwise we may have forgotten. Great company. It took longer than expected to get the Video but it was work the wait! We recieved several copies of the video to give to family and friends. I have and will continue to recommend this company to everyone I know. I love them!!!

Sent on 08/05/2012