Studio Twenty Photography Reviews

10 | Shingle Springs, CA

10 Reviews for Studio Twenty Photography

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2018

Thank you for capturing a milestone for our family. A moment of my daughters life that marks the end of her childhood and the beginning of her adulthood, her Senior year. We love how you brought out her beautiful but hard to obtain smile and the joy in her eyes. We will definitely be using you for more family milestones and memories to come.

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

I just had family portraits done with Studio twenty (Albert Krabbe)! We loved how our photos came out!! It was me ,my husband & our 3 small daughters who are very hard to get any pictures of! I love how great they were with the kids & really brought out their personalities in the pictures! I love there unique yet simplistic photography style really fit our family! Albert was very professional to work with & just a fun guy to be around! We are so happy & will use them again for pictures!

Nikki · Married on 06/03/2017

Albert is truly amazing to work with! He made my girls and I feel so relaxed and happy throughout the whole session even though my girls can take a little while to warm up in front of new people or a camera. He had such great ideas for backgrounds and poses. When the link for the pictures came to my email I was so excited to see how beautiful they were! I will continue to use Studio Twenty Photography for all family photos and events!

Kim · Married on 05/20/2017

Albert and Sheena are very easy to work with. I had to get senior pictures done for my son who is graduating from high school this year. Albert was able to capture my son's personality perfectly, even though my son usually takes a while to warm up to someone new. Thank you Studio Twenty! We will be back for family photos in the fall. :)

Marissa · Married on 04/24/2017

I absolutely loved Albert from Studio Twenty Photography's work! He was extremely personable and creative and got amazing shots of our little boys for his first birthday pics! I will definitely call on him again for any family portiates!! Wonderful job! Extremely happy with our pictures!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2017

Great photographer. Very professional, listens to the clients and accommodating!

Lane · Married on 02/18/2017

Albert is a top-notch photographer, and we were thrilled with our photo session. He made the process very easy and fun, highly recommended!

Kristen · Married on 02/12/2017

Working with Albert is easy and relaxed. He asked us what our vision for the photos was, and I liked that. We took family pictures with 3 kids and a puppy involved and we came away with really nice shots!

Aimee · Married on 07/11/2015

We had a wonderful experience getting maternity photos taken. Albert and his wife Sheena were SO responsive to our emails and scheduling was a breeze. During the photo shoot we had a few ideas of shots that we liked and Albert was flexible to try them - he NAILED THEM! We were so happy with how our photos turned out and friends/family have complimented, agreeing they are BEAUTIFUL! I would highly recommend using Studio Twenty Photography for your next photo shoot!

Anthony & Tracy · Married on 07/09/2013

In the words of my husband, "There's nothing you need to consider. Just do it." To expand on that, Albert is a great photographer. He's patient and kind and he knows his industry. The photos are wonderful and beautiful memories but they're just the cherry on top to working with Albert :)