10 Reviews for Studio Pri

Proofs (1)
10 Studio Pri Reviews

Priscilla photographed our engagement shoot and was such a joy to work with! We were nervous because we both had never taken professional photos before, but she made it so easy and fun. From the minute we met at the location, her energy eased our nerves. And we were so happy with our photos! We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Marla, 9/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Proofs

I was so lucky to stumble upon Priscilla as our wedding photographer. She is so laid back, kind, and talented. When she showed up on my wedding day I felt like I had another bridesmaid because she just meshed right in and after the first couple pictures I forgot I was even being photographed. It is clear that photography is her passion. One of my bridesmaids loved her work so much that she asked Priscilla to photograph her wedding as well. Priscilla has since photographed my family and taken newborn pictures of my little ones. You need good people around you on your big day! Priscilla is the best!

Profile Picture whitney, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding. Not only is Priscilla an amazing photographer but is the biggest sweetheart!
EVERYONE at my wedding loved Priscilla and the group she brought with her. The pictures turned out beyond amazing. Candid, and posed, Priscilla is an angel at photography. People continually ask me about Studio Pri. I have nothing but absolute praise for Studio Pri! I would with absolutely zero hesitation recommend EVERYONE to use Priscilla!!!

Profile Picture Brittany , 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Studio Pri photographed our wedding a few weeks ago. We felt that they did an absolutely spectacular job. I'm camera shy, but I was immediately put at ease. My friends and family commented on how happy I looked. I certainly was, but that fact that my happiness was captured so naturally was terrific, and a relief. We loved the staged shots of family and the candids beautifully captured the energy, fun, and emotion of the day. Nothing was missed. Highly recommend Studio Pri in every way--lovely people, very talented artists!

Profile Picture User7122550, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Priscilla and her crew were awesome! She was patient and helpful in guiding us to take our pictures. All of our pictures turned out beautiful!

Profile Picture Ana, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I may be a little biased since I have been friends with Pricilla for my whole life, but I have to say she was one of the best parts of my wedding. She was great, taking photos of everything and only being visible when she needed to be. Super professional and a whole lot of fun! Thanks Pri for taking care of me on my special day! She's worth every penny, you will never be disappointed by this photg!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Studio Pri - Priscilla, was recommended to my husband and my self by family/friends we share in common. We had the opportunity to have Priscilla shoot for a range of special events in our lives to include our wedding, maternity, and shower photos. We were extremely amazed and impressed by the results of our first shoot. From there on, we knew Studio Pri was going to be catching all of our memorable moments. The amount of talent, professionalism and creativity that Priscilla brings to the table made every shoot an unforgettable experience. Not only did she listened to our ideas and thoughts, but worked with us to incorporate her extensive knowledge and experience in the effort of making our photos simply extraordinary. Every time I get a chance to go back and watch the opening clip of our wedding video, tears of joy come to my eyes, which just explains that in that clip, Priscilla captured everything and more that I ever wished for. If you are looking for the BEST, I would not think about it twice in hiring Studio Pri for your photography/videography.

Profile Picture Luisa, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very professional and a great person as well as very flexiable

Profile Picture Tyrone, 9/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Studio Pri was a great choice for our wedding Photography. The quality and creativity of the pictures were amazing! We love them and get SO many compliments. My only "regret" was them not taking a lot of pictures of family and friends. We had two photographers they seemed to stay together so that kind of defeated the purpose of having two.

Profile Picture Rhiana, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Priscilla is an artist. She is immensely in love with the art of photography and it shows in her work. My wedding photos were beautiful, romantic, truthful, but most of it they were raw. This rawness showed as Priscilla captured soulful and loving moments that only someone who observes and understands the art of photography can do. I would choose Priscilla to do my wedding photos over and over again.

Profile Picture Aline, 6/27/10, 1 Review