Studio Pri Reviews

10 | Silver Spring, MD

10 Reviews for Studio Pri

10 Studio Pri Reviews

Marla · Married on 09/03/2018

Priscilla photographed our engagement shoot and was such a joy to work with! We were nervous because we both had never taken professional photos before, but she made it so easy and fun. From the minute we met at the location, her energy eased our nerves. And we were so happy with our photos! We highly recommend!

• W

whitney · Married on 12/16/2016

I was so lucky to stumble upon Priscilla as our wedding photographer. She is so laid back, kind, and talented. When she showed up on my wedding day I felt like I had another bridesmaid because she just meshed right in and after the first couple pictures I forgot I was even being photographed. It is clear that photography is her passion. One of my bridesmaids loved her work so much that she asked Priscilla to photograph her wedding as well. Priscilla has since photographed my family and taken newborn pictures of my little ones. You need good people around you on your big day! Priscilla is the best!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Studio Pri's reply:

Dear Whitney, I'm so very thankful for you and your kind review. How could I have not been so laid back and sweet to you and your family and friends...everyone made it so easy to do so and we got so many awesome photos showing the love! Thank you and again and You Rock for being so generous. I'll always welcome the opportunity to work with you again! Happy Holidays and a Great New Year to you and yours!

Cara · Married on 07/16/2016

Studio Pri photographed our wedding a few weeks ago. We felt that they did an absolutely spectacular job. I'm camera shy, but I was immediately put at ease. My friends and family commented on how happy I looked. I certainly was, but that fact that my happiness was captured so naturally was terrific, and a relief. We loved the staged shots of family and the candids beautifully captured the energy, fun, and emotion of the day. Nothing was missed. Highly recommend Studio Pri in every way--lovely people, very talented artists!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Studio Pri's reply:

Thank you Cara for your kind review. You all were a joy to work with on your wedding day. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we may assist you in any way. We look forward in serving you and your family in the future. Happy Holidays and Thanks again!

Ana · Married on 09/19/2015

Priscilla and her crew were awesome! She was patient and helpful in guiding us to take our pictures. All of our pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Studio Pri's reply:

Thank you Ana for the great review. You and your family are awesome! Looking forward to create more memories together. Happy Holidays

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2014

I may be a little biased since I have been friends with Pricilla for my whole life, but I have to say she was one of the best parts of my wedding. She was great, taking photos of everything and only being visible when she needed to be. Super professional and a whole lot of fun! Thanks Pri for taking care of me on my special day! She's worth every penny, you will never be disappointed by this photg!

Studio Pri's reply:

Thank you Jenny for the sweet review. We had a blast and You all were awesome to work with. From the wedding to the after party :) We look forward in serving you and your family in the future wherever it may be. Happy Holidays and Thanks again love!

Luisa · Married on 08/02/2014

Studio Pri - Priscilla, was recommended to my husband and my self by family/friends we share in common. We had the opportunity to have Priscilla shoot for a range of special events in our lives to include our wedding, maternity, and shower photos. We were extremely amazed and impressed by the results of our first shoot. From there on, we knew Studio Pri was going to be catching all of our memorable moments. The amount of talent, professionalism and creativity that Priscilla brings to the table made every shoot an unforgettable experience. Not only did she listened to our ideas and thoughts, but worked with us to incorporate her extensive knowledge and experience in the effort of making our photos simply extraordinary. Every time I get a chance to go back and watch the opening clip of our wedding video, tears of joy come to my eyes, which just explains that in that clip, Priscilla captured everything and more that I ever wished for. If you are looking for the BEST, I would not think about it twice in hiring Studio Pri for your photography/videography.

Studio Pri's reply:

Words cannot express how grateful we feel for having you all as customers and now friends. Thank you Lu for your detailed and amazing review. And thank you for being so real and upfront about everything from beginning to end on all your projects with us. We love doing business with you and We look forward in serving you and your family forever and ever. Happy Holidays my love and Thanks again!

Tyrone · Married on 09/13/2013

Very professional and a great person as well as very flexiable

Sent on 12/18/2016

Studio Pri's reply:

Dear Tyrone, Thank you for being so kind with your review. It was such a treat for me to be able to capture sweet moments of your wedding here in DC. Please keep in touch and I hope to work with you all again soon. Happy Holidays!

Aline · Married on 06/27/2010

Priscilla is an artist. She is immensely in love with the art of photography and it shows in her work. My wedding photos were beautiful, romantic, truthful, but most of it they were raw. This rawness showed as Priscilla captured soulful and loving moments that only someone who observes and understands the art of photography can do. I would choose Priscilla to do my wedding photos over and over again.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Studio Pri's reply:

Thank you my dearest Aline for your genuine review. This sparkly review revived me and how it feels to do this kind of work with love and authenticity. We loved being a part of your wedding day. So many good memories! Thank you for never freezing in front of the camera and allowing us to capture true and beautiful moments. Best wishes to you, Douglas and the family!

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

3.0

I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding. Not only is Priscilla an amazing photographer but is the biggest sweetheart!
    EVERYONE at my wedding loved Priscilla and the group she brought with her. The pictures turned out beyond amazing. Candid, and posed, Priscilla is an angel at photography. People continually ask me about Studio Pri. I have nothing but absolute praise for Studio Pri! I would with absolutely zero hesitation recommend EVERYONE to use Priscilla!!!

Studio Pri's reply:

Thank you Brittany for your generous review. You, Robert and your family and friends were all very very fun to work with. What a blast we had on your wedding day at the farm. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we may assist you in any way. We look forward in serving you and your family in the future. Happy Holidays and Thanks again!

Rhiana · Married on 10/20/2012

Studio Pri was a great choice for our wedding Photography. The quality and creativity of the pictures were amazing! We love them and get SO many compliments. My only "regret" was them not taking a lot of pictures of family and friends. We had two photographers they seemed to stay together so that kind of defeated the purpose of having two.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Studio Pri's reply:

Thank you Rhiana for your review. You all were nice to work with. It's interesting that you mentioned about the two photographers not taking enough photos of your family and friends because in our eyes we were all over the venue making sure that each person whether they were sitting our walking around during the event had their picture taken. Some didn't want to be photographed and some waited in line to get pictures done with you two on stage. We took hundreds of photos and delivered hundreds and I believe we did the best we could so I'm sorry you feel that way. Nonetheless we truly appreciate your business! Please let us know if we may assist you and your family in the future. Happy Holidays and Thanks again!