67 Reviews for Studio of Makeup & Skin Health

Facials (3)
Consultations (2)
Group Services (2)
Hair Removal (1)

Karen and Sarah did the makeup for my wedding (it was 12 bridesmaids and 1 MOB)-and every single person looked amazing! They did an incredible job, and really listened to the skin or makeup concerns of each girl. I couldn't picture the makeup looking any better! I had people coming up to me at the wedding telling me how beautiful everyone in the wedding party looked, and I couldn't agree more. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Casey, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We booked Sarah and Karen from Studio of MakeUp for my wedding this past December…. they were fantastic! Karen and Sarah did make-up for my entire bridal party, including my mom and mother-in-law. Our wedding photos recently came back and my bridal party’s make-up looks gorgeous in every photo. Sarah did my make-up and it was absolutely stunning! I met Sarah at my make-up trial and could immediately tell how professional and genuine she was. She took the time to answer all of my questions about false lashes (I had some concerns since I wear contacts) and was very patient while we took time to find the perfect lipstick color. I would 100% recommend Sarah and Karen for all Brides for their upcoming weddings!

Profile Picture Marissa , 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Seriously worth every single penny. I had a bridesmaid not be able to come to the wedding but Karen was very understanding. As a person that loves makeup, Karen was amazing. She did a great job on my mother who never wears makeup, and she loved it!

Profile Picture Catherine, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Karen and her team are always my first choice for professional makeup application. I trusted Studio of Makeup with my two sisters, mother, and grandmother, and my bridal makeup and everyone's final results were perfect! We prefer natural makeup that only enhances our natural beauty and Studio of Makeup delivered just that, we all felt so comfortable and confident in our looks.

Photo for Studio of Makeup & Skin Health Review - Photo © Jen Harvey Photography
Makeup by Studio of Makeup
Profile Picture Lyz, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I cannot begin to tell you how much I love the girls at Studio of Makeup. While I have had my makeup done by three of the girls at the Studio (all were amazing) Karen was with us for the big day. Everyone that works at Studio of Makeup is not only amazing at what they do but also kind, caring and truly listen to your request. My girls all LOVED their makeup and they all looked amazing. I am so happy to have friends at Studio of Makeup and I know that I can always count on they to do amazing work. If you want to have a fabulous, professional, kind and beautiful experience on your big day you need to hire Studio of Makeup.

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/30/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Makeup

Karen, Brooke and the team at Studio of Makeup is BEYOND fabulous. I instantly loved Karen when I went in for my trial, and loved the makeup outcome. She is so skilled at what she does. On the actual wedding day, Karen and Brooke were timely, professional and most importantly a joy to be around. My mom and bridesmaids felt like we were hanging out with family for the day. Not to mention our makeup was INCREDIBLE. Guests at the wedding asked me multiple times who did our makeup and I gladly said "Studio of Makeup-- you must hire them!". I can't say enough nice things about Karen and her team. If you want true professionals, hire Studio of Makeup :)

Profile Picture Lizzie, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Karen and Brooke are both amazing. We had such a fun time together with all the girls getting ready at the house. The look is exactly what I wanted my wedding day and Karen knows exactly what to do to really enhance the beauty of your face. They went above and beyond and couldn’t have asked for a more enjoyable day with the best mother daughter duo on my wedding day. Xx! -Jenny

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Studio of Makeup was amazing to work with! Sarah did my makeup for my wedding on September 9, 2017! She was so attentive to detail and wanted to make sure I was happy every single step of the way! The very corner of my eyelash actually started peeling off a little bit (lots of happy tears!!) and Karen even sent someone back to reattach it after the ceremony! So much talent and such great service! Thank you Sarah!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

My wedding was on 9/3 in Gettysburg. I heard about studio of make up through the lady that does my nails. I never even knew that place was there! I started going there for eyebrow waxing, so when I got engaged it was a no brainer to ask them to do my wedding. Everyone there is always so nice and look fabulous! Brooke came up to the hotel I was staying at in Gettysburg, got everything set up, and went straight to work. She was right on time with everything, even though I had heard horror stories from other brides about things never going as planned on a timeline scale. Everyone's make up looked gorgeous, and I received multiple compliments throughout my wedding from guests about how fantastic my make up looked. Brooke used airbrush make up for all of us, and no one looked "gaudy". Everyone's make up matched their face and complexion and looked great for them. I love Brooke and the Studio of Make up and will always use them for all of my beauty needs! Highly recommend this place!!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Removal, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

Karen and team was amazing! They were on time, incredibly professional and didn’t stop until EVERYONE was happy! I loved working with them, and couldn’t be happier with my choice.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Karen & Brooke did a fantastic job on our makeup and were overall a pleasure work with! They stayed on schedule throughout the entire morning and were very accommodating to the preferences of the group. Everyone looked and felt amazing. Would definitely recommend Studio of Makeup to anyone!

Profile Picture Jordyn, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We had a great time working with Darlene from Studio of Makeup. We did a make-up trail which helped figure out our starting point, but she was prepared to experiment day-of to complete my look. Darlene arrived early and agreed to stay late for touch-ups. She even was willing to touch-up my mother-in-law who was unhappy with her make-up from another vendor! Three generations of women in my family were extremely happy with they way they looked. Thanks, Darlene!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

We were so fortunate to have Karen and Brooke do our make up for our daughter's recent wedding. This team is the dynamic duo and can make anyone look amazing. We had a group of 10 people to have makeup done. Not only did everyone look amazing, but they were so efficient and we finished well ahead of time. Everyone's makeup lasted all day, and there were so many compliments all around. We all felt so pampered by Karen and Brooke. My daughter and I went in 6 months prior to do monthly hydrofacials as well, and these were a highlight for us as well. Thank you Brooke and Karen for making us all feel so incredibly beautiful.

Profile Picture marcella, 6/24/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

My daughter did trials with a few other vendors before selecting Studio of Makeup. Darlene was incredible to work with she listened to what our stylistic needs were and accommodated every request. The product lines that Studio of Makeup uses are incredible.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Karen did a fantastic job with the makeup for me and my bridesmaids. She was so accommodating and easy to work with. A true artist! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Hannah , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Karen did an incredible job on my makeup for my wedding. She is the absolute best! She was professional and kept me calm on the big day. Her daughter did some of my bridesmaids makeup, and she also did a fabulous job. I can't even think of a single negative thing to write!

Profile Picture allison, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Karen and Brooke were AMAZING!!! My wedding was May 19th and we had 9 ladies for makeup. Everyone looked STUNNING. Karen and Brooke took such great care of everyone making sure each detail was perfect. They even went back for touch ups on everyone right before we left for the ceremony. Everyone felt beautiful and looked gorgeous. I would highly recommend Karen and her team, they were the absolute best! Thank you Karen and Brooke!!!

Profile Picture Brittany , 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Darlene did my makeup for my wedding and she was amazing! My makeup was flawless and she was such a sweet person. I showed her a couple of pictures of the look I was going for and she was able to do exactly what I wanted.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm so happy that I was recommended Studio of Makeup to do makeup for my wedding! We booked both Darlene and Karen, as there were 10 of us getting makeup done. A few months leading up to the wedding, I was going to Darlene for hydra-facials to get my skin in order for the wedding. Darlene is so helpful and knowledgable about what she does, and is incredibly talented as well. I felt at ease on my wedding day knowing that we all were in very capable hands. Everyone loved our makeup, it looked flawless both in person and in pictures. Thank you so much Darlene and Karen for your amazing work!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/28/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Facials, Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Brooke did my makeup for my wedding in July and did a great job! She was professional, personable, and fun. I loved that she really listened to what I like and dislike and that when she was finished I felt like a more beautiful version of my normal self. The makeup looked so natural and really enhanced my natural beauty, which was exactly what I wanted! I've had my makeup done before and looked in the mirror and I did not look like myself, that was not the case with Brooke. She also did the makeup for my mom, my MIL, and several of my bridesmaids. Everyone loved her!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Karen and her entire team are incredible! They are not only true artists but such an absolute pleasure to work with. They are definitely hands down the best in Baltimore and beyond! I would have moved my wedding date if Karen was not available! They are the best and I highly highly recommend Karen and her team for any special event.

Profile Picture User7037746, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Darlene did my makeup for my wedding. She came early and was ready to go on time. She had 7 faces to do. She looked professional and smiled the entire day. We all felt relaxed while she worked nonstop. We all were thrilled with how we looked. I would highly recommend Darlene or any of the others who work at Studio of Makeup. The owner requires a level of professionalism with all her artists.

Profile Picture User7159917, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My experience with Studio of makeup was absolutely perfect. From my first meeting with Karen I knew I was in good hands. Karen and Brooke were amazing on the wedding day. Their upbeat and positive attitude helped make the morning relaxing. In addition to being a joy to work with all of my ladies looked flawless!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved my makeup for my wedding, my bridesmaids also looked great!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Karen did my makeup for my wedding as well as makeup for my 4 bridesmaids and my mom. She was willing to travel to Annapolis early in the morning to do our makeup at the hotel before our 1:00pm ceremony. Karen was well organized, calm and positive while we were all getting ready, and she worked fabulously with my hair stylist. My makeup looked incredible, both in person in my photos, and even though it was more makeup than I typically wear, it looked natural and felt very comfortable. I also really enjoyed my pre-wedding trial - getting to know Karen and seeing her work ahead of time made me feel so much more at ease on the big day. Would highly recommend Karen for any wedding or other special event!

Profile Picture User7038907, 2+ years ago, 1 Review