Studio N Photography and Make-Up Artistry Reviews

84 | Las Vegas, NV

84 Reviews for Studio N Photography and Make-Up Artistry

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Danielle · Married on 04/14/2013

HANDS DOWN THE BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS! Our pictures were stunning and Studio N worked with our vision of what we wanted and I couldn't believe how they captured it! They're so professional yet fun and easy to work with. Great energy and wonderful artistic eye. We LOVE THEM!!!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Trisha · Married on 04/11/2013

Natalie and Brandon at Studio N gave me an amazing boudoir shoot before my wedding. I wanted some photos as a gift for my husband-to-be and I was on a tight schedule. Natalie worked with me to find the perfect location and style for my shoot, did an amazing job, and got me some beautiful photos by my wedding day. She was the perfect person to work with for a boudoir shoot, as well, which can often be a sensitive situation! I felt comfortable the entire time and had a lot of input on the poses and location. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/29/2013
  • User3213616 · event on 04/04/2013

From the beginning it was a pleasure to work with Natalie & Brandon. They captured amazing shots, and were very easy to work with. Flexible with my schedule too. At first I thought they were out of my budget, but I decided to skimp on other areas like the videography, and then once I saw the finished product I realized I was so happy I hired them, you definitely get what you pay for.

Sent on 04/22/2013

While we only used StudioN for our engagement shoot, we really wish we had used them for our wedding.. They did an absolutely phenomenal job!! From the beginning it was a pleasure to work with Natalie & Brandon. They captured amazing shots, and were very easy to work with. Flexible with my schedule too. You definitely get what you pay for.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Britni · Married on 03/11/2013

I am the happiest bride! My husband and I are so thankful of our choice in wedding photography. This only happens once ya know! Studio N was everything we expected plus more. They were right on point with attending to all our our specifics, they were very professional and wonderful people. I would recommend them to any one seeking high quality work!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Rosey · Married on 02/01/2013

I had the most fun, amazing and wonderful experience with Studio N. I would highly recommend Studio N to anyone who is looking for a great photography experience as well as amazing results.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Sigourney · Married on 10/28/2012

I loved working with Studio N! They were fun and captured such beautiful moments! The photos that I received were exceptional! You will not be disappointed if you choose Studio N :)

Sent on 07/23/2013

Monika · Married on 10/08/2012

I would like to start off by saying that I used Studio N for family photos but I wish I would have known about them when I had my wedding! Natalie was extremely easy to work with. She made us feel comfortable and made the whole experience fun from beginning to end! I will definetly be using Studio N again and I have already recommended them to my friends and family. Wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/06/2012
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/30/2012

Natalie is a wonderful photographer, make up artist and has a passion for what she does!
    This was one of my favorite parts of my wedding!

Sent on 03/03/2013

Sabrina · Married on 06/02/2012

Studio N captured both our engagement and wedding photos, as well as provided make-up services for our wedding day! Working with Studio N was wonderful! Natalie and Brandon are so creative, but also really listened to our ideas about how we wanted our wedding captured! They know weddings and didn’t miss capturing every important moment. We couldn’t be happier with our engagement and wedding photos. They turned out more beautiful than I could imagine. I truly recommend Studio N to everyone getting married and looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Brielle · Married on 05/05/2012

Working with Studio N was the best decision we made. They are very professional and are such a pleasure to work with. The pictures are absolutely beautiful!! I highly recommend Studio N Photography to anyone and everyone who is looking for fantastic photographers.

Sent on 09/01/2012

Amy · Married on 04/28/2012

Studio N Photography is amazing! Natalie and Brandon and extremely nice and professional and we had a great experience with them! Natalie did my makeup and it was absolutely beautiful! They take fantastic pictures and are very creative with getting different shots. We cant wait to use them again in the future!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Tyla · event on 03/01/2012

Hmm, how do I even begin? I recently got my engagement photos taken by Studio N and they are perfect! In fact so was my whole exeperience. Studio N does something that most big photography companies don't do. They spend time with you! They get to know you as a couple to make sure that your photos match you perfectly, and ours definitely did! Natalie and Brandon are true romantics and make an amazing photography team.

It was also amazingly convienant to have one of them be able to do my make-up for the shoot! Natalie did my make-up so beautifuly and I felt like a princess. :)

The shoot itself was so much fun and I enjoyed every minute of it. I got our photos pretty quick too! I'm definitely having these two shoot my wedding and I can't wait to work with them again! :) I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/07/2012

Hilary · Married on 09/10/2011

Studio N Photography were great to work with. We used them for our wedding only, (we opted out of Engagement photos) and I used Natalie's services for my make-up. Everything turned out beautifully and are absolutely phenonmenal! They captured our day perfectly.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Lynne · Married on 05/19/2011

I just wanted to thank Brandon and Natalie Perez for an unforgettable experience! We absolutely love our photos! Words cannot express how happy I am with how our pictures turned out! Both of you captivated love in a single shot. Our love story was definitely conveyed through the beautiful pictures you both took! I would recommend Studio N to my family and friends! Looking forward to working with Studio N again in the future!
    -Eric and Lynne Lello

Sent on 04/15/2012

Daniel · Married on 12/04/2010

Excellent work!!!! Very comfortable to work with and definitely captured the memories. Unforgettable day!! Thank you Studio N!!! Looking forward to working with you again...

Sent on 04/26/2012

Angela · Married on 10/11/2010

Natalie and Brandon were absolutely wonderful!!!! They were completely professional and truly went out of their way to make our day special. They took the extra time to make sure that they knew exactly what we would like for our wedding day and then kept up with us throughout the day making sure all the shots we wanted were taken. We highly recommend them for any of your photography needs, whether it be for a wedding, engagement shoot or just a simple shoot. They will not disappoint you!!

Sent on 02/21/2011

Johanna · Married on 10/10/2010

I cannot express how thankful I am that I chose Studio N to photograph our wedding. Natalie and Brandon were not only a joy to work with, but they captured the most amazing memories and images. They are so full of passion and excitement, and it truly comes through in all of their work. They did such an amazing job memorializing my wedding and the love that my husband and I have for each other that we also had them shoot our engagements, my maternity photos, newborn, and family portraits. They have become our go-to photographers for all of our lives most momentous occasions! I look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 09/07/2012

NICOLE · Married on 10/08/2010

Natalie and Brandon of Studio N were EVERYTHING I could have hoped for on my special day! I felt like they truly cared about me as a person. They were professional and my satisfaction was their top priority! It was a pleasure having them shoot my wedding. They captured every moment and I had more than enough gorgeous wedding photos to prove it. Not to mention the fabulous engagement photos as well! I highly recommend these artists to do their magic for you!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Katy · Married on 09/19/2010

Natalie was awesome. She and Brandon were planning their own wedding, taking place less than a month later, and you never would have known!! They were extremely flexible, took all the shots I wanted, and helped us feel comfortable and natural (neither my husband nor I are good at unposed photos!).

Sent on 02/20/2013

Katy · Married on 09/19/2010

They did an excellent job! You would not have known they were planning their own wedding for a month later. Very professional, and worked well with two people who are not very experienced with photo shoots.

Sent on 02/27/2013

Alissa · Married on 09/04/2010

Natalie and Brandon are a magical team! They not only are able to capture absolutely gorgeous photographs of your most special moments, but they also are a true joy to work with. Their personalities make the experience effortless and positive and their work demonstrates how truly talented they are. Natalie is also a genius with makeup! I still am not sure how she made me look that good! Aside from saying yes to my fiance, choosing Natalie and Brandon to capture my wedding was the best decision I ever made.

I respect my father's artistic eye so I ran Natalie and Brandon's work by him to see what he thought of their photographs. His response was:

"I just checked out the photog site ... Wow! I mean, Wow!. I am i.m.p.r.e.s.s.e.d. (and jealous of her craft). She not only takes pictures, she adds dimensions to the subject(s) and event(s) she is taking pictures of. This begins with her innate ability to add the dimension of the art and artistic expression to her photograhy, a value added by iteself (many photographers can capture a wedding on film and memorialize it but not in an artistic way). But, she also captures "poignancy" (if that is a word), in some cases leveraging what is already there and making it more vivid but in others creating additional emotion beyond the subject itself (e.g., she makes you stop and think about the moment, stare at it, savor it, and dwell on it rather than just look at it and move on to the next photograph). This is the difference between taking a piece of food and swallowing it versus taking a bite of a thoughtfully prepared meal, chewing it, savoring the juices, and closing your eyes and enjoying the aftertaste before taking the next bite. The difference between glugging wine and savoring it. And, at the risk of over analyzing someone else's work, she seems to be able to add the dimension of story, not just the obvious one - the wedding - but subplots and mini-scenes like getting ready, the faces of the kids, vignettes with the entourage, laughter, tears, and an empty pair of shoes. All just wonderful! Marvelous! I now don't know which I am looking more foreward to ... the wedding or the pictures of it (we might have to hurry up the first to get to the second!). Great, wonderful, magnificent choice."

I think that just about says it all!

Sent on 07/01/2011

Carmen · Married on 04/25/2009

I could not have chosen a better photographer. Our pictures turned out more beautiful than we could have imagined. Natalie is a great person, very professional, friendly, sweet, and easy to work with.

Sent on 10/14/2009

Brian na · Married on 03/14/2009

The experience we had working with Studio N was an exceptional one! At a time like a wedding, when everything is soooo stressful and hectic, Natalie made our photography sessions so much fun! We have recommended her to everyone we know and loved our pictures so much that we used her for our family photos too. Thank you so much for everything Natalie and Studio N!

Sent on 11/30/2010

Tina · Married on 12/05/2008

Dear Natalie,

Thank you SO VERY much for all you did! The pictures came out wonderful. You wrote the perfect story!! We loved everything about it!
    Natalie is very professional and super easy to work with. She knew exactly what we had in mind and turned it into something amazing!
    She was able to tell our story through her lens. :)

We would recommend Natalie for any life event that need requires capturing! :)

Thank you again for everything!!

Tina & Danny