Studio KRP Reviews

67 | Sarasota, FL

67 Reviews for Studio KRP

Elisaa · Married on 07/15/2016

My husband and I got married with just the two of us. Choosing a wedding videographer that could truly capture our special day to share with our families was so important to us. Ron with Studio KRP did not disappoint. We were completely glued to the tv screen and holding hands so tightly as we watched our video. It was absolutely amazing and it took me right back to the most wonderful day of my life. Before I knew it, I had tears of joy running down my face. Ron is truly talented and I am so happy with our decision to work with him. He is professional, friendly and easy to work with. I am so thankful for the video keepsake that Ron made for us. I will cherish it forever.

Elissa and Zach Downes

Sent on 08/31/2016

Shaneeka · Married on 07/10/2016

It was a pleasure working with Ron. He was able to capture my wedding day and the many intricate details. My husband and I had the opportunity to review our wedding film and we love it. Ron was flexible with our schedule and attentive to our concerns.

Sent on 03/01/2017
  • I

Iris · Married on 06/30/2016

Ron was professional and not pushy. He captured our ceremony beautifully! He was prompt in sending us our video and we cried all over again! We loved every minute of our video!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Halie · Married on 06/18/2016

Ron was not only amazing to work with but made an amazing video to capture our wedding day perfectly!!!!! And best yet he got the video done very quickly even with his extremely busy schedule!!! Thank you Ron!!! Shane and I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 07/31/2016
  • I

Iva · Married on 05/28/2016

We were very happy with the produced film. It was captured very professionally -- no camera shake, multiple camera angles, clear sound, and even drone footage! Ron listened to all our wishes, and the film contained everything we asked for. We were very impressed. Thank you so much Ron for a great work. We will enjoy watching the film for years to come!

Sent on 07/28/2016

My wife and I were beyond excited to be able to find a videographer on short notice for our wedding and even more importantly one that was as amazing as Studio KRP. Ron and his crew were amazing. They were very professional. They captured every aspect of our wedding and allowed us to relive all of the exciting moments we will no never forget as well as captured many aspects we were unable to be present for. Ron was very flexible with us when it came to choosing music for our edits. The short edit is amazing and really captures the essence of our wedding and the long Edit captured every last moment. We could not be happier with our choice in using studio KRP.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Sepideh · Married on 04/16/2016

Ron was AMAZING!! He did a fabulous job to capture our beautiful day! He showed up early and made sure to shoot every little detail of our wedding day. Our video turned out so good! I have watched it over and over and I fall in love with it more and more every time! If your looking for a videographer that is worth your time and money Ron is your guy!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Ron did an amazing job capturing the memories of our wedding day. At first we were going back and forth on whether or not to have a video done and I am so glad that we decided to! We received the DVD very quickly and it was absolutely perfect! Thank you Ron for doing such a great job capturing our memories!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Chelsea · Married on 02/26/2016

We hired Ron from Studio KRP to film our wedding. If I could go back and do it all over again, I would hire him in a heartbeat, again and again. He was very professional through the ceremony, and reception. He captured things in the video that we would have never been able to see in just pictures.
    Ron does an amazing job editing the film and putting it to music to portray the feel of the wedding. I have watched our wedding film 3 times now (since I received it earlier this weem) and each time I am able to relive our wedding day as if I were there.
    I would highly recommend Studio KRP to anyone wanting a video of their wedding day.
    Thank you again, Ron, for letting us relive our special day over and over again!
    Chelsea and Michael

Sent on 03/17/2016
  • PaoTy

paola · Married on 10/25/2015

Ron shot my save the date video. He blew me away!!!! The video came out amazing. Super high quality. My friends and family were impressed. I was told that it was like a movie. I am very happy with the work he did. I can't wait until he shoots my wedding. thank you Ron for all you have done so far!!!!!!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Clayton · Married on 10/24/2015

There are a lot of expenses planning a wedding, and they sure do add up quickly! When my wife told me she wanted a photographer and a videographer I asked her if she didn't think that was excessive. Since then, I have apologized to my wife numerous times and stated that hiring Studio KRP was possibly the best money that we spent. We love sharing the video with friends and family and look forward to cherishing it for years to come.

Thank you so much!

Clayton

Sent on 03/19/2016

Lillian · Married on 10/10/2015

We used Studio KRP for our wedding videography. Ron was great to work with! We booked 5 hours, so we received the full video plus the short version. They both came out wonderful!! We especially loved the short "cinematic" video....it's sooo well done and the video quality is fantastic! Even though it's only 7.5 minutes, he captured all of the little details that we worked so hard on, all the love, and all the energy. It's just amazing, we love it so much, and I get chills every time I watch it. We will cherish it forever!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Brad · Married on 09/19/2015

Excellent video and was able to complete it very quick! I'm still in awe of how good the video is! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Karyn · Married on 09/18/2015

We used Ron to video tape our ceremony only. I originally did not want it video taped but my mom really wanted it because my brother officiated. Well, we decided very last minute to have it down.
    I am SO glad we had it done! For someone who didn't even want it down-I am blown away. Now, I could not have imagined NOT getting it done. He did an amazing job and was extremely reasonable! We got an edited Blue Ray video (22 mins long) and a link to view it online for $495. I would 100% recommend not only videotaping your ceremony but using Ron! I did not remember anything about my ceremony at all. It is nice to be able to sit down now and relive it. Plus I will have it forever!

Sent on 10/14/2015
  • O

O · Married on 05/06/2015

The video was great! and provided in a timely manner.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Bre · Married on 04/17/2015

The best decision I made for my wedding (other than choosing my awesome husband), was to hire Ron as our Videographer.

Why do you need a videographer?:
    Please don't cut this from your budget. I promise that prioritizing this cost above anything else is the right choice. Seeing yourself laugh, smile, hug, love *with movement/music* is SO different from static photos and the final product is amazing. Watch your dress blow in the wind while your groom carries you down the beach...yes!

My advice to someone on a serious budget... Prioritize Video before Photos!! (Photographers, please don't kill me!)
    Brides: all you need to do is research the poses you want for photos - make a list - have a family friend with a nice camera take your pictures.. and then, hire Ron for video! He will capture all of the breathtaking moments of the ceremony and bride/groom portraits, family pictures, cake cutting, first dance... Speeches! Believe me... you won't remember what the speeches entail because of all the excitement... but now you can sit on the couch with your new husband and listen to the speeches over and over again.

Why Ron? -
    Ron is so easy to work with. He's enthusiastic, responsive, a true talent, affordable, punctual, kind....
    The experience is a little awkward at first because you sort of need to just ignore him so that he can capture candid moments, but you'll get used to it. Let him do his thing and you'll just cry with joy when you watch your video(s).

We chose an option that included a full feature (1 hour 12 min), as well as a highlight video to one song (3.5 minutes). He prints the videos onto a DVD that has your picture on it and even a cool menu inside. My husband and I have literally watched our videos 10x in the last month and we see something different every time. We even ordered extra copies so we could give them to family members -Ron promptly made them and sent them out to us.

I'd hire Ron again and again.
    bcsoontobes at gmail dot com

Sent on 06/12/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/30/2014

Ron is one of the most talented videographers I have ever seen. His work is absolutely stunning and the best I have ever seen! Ron is extremely friendly and and helpful when it came to any questions we had. Highly recommended!!
    Thanks again

Sent on 12/24/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2014

I was fortunate enough to get KRP through my wedding package with Sand Petal Weddings. Our wedding was a destination so of course I was nervous about every aspect of our wedding coming together perfectly, especially our wedding video. I am honestly blown away at how amazing our video turned out! I am SO glad we decided to get the extra hours added for our reception as well. KRP captured every moment that seemed to flash right before our eyes on our wedding day! I can not thank them enough for how amazing it turned out & it is something my husband and I can treasure for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Kellis · Married on 10/04/2014

Our video was AWESOME!!! From the gorgeous views of the wedding party with the beach in the background, to spectacular shots of aerial outlooks of the ocean and our location using a drone. This crew did a spectacular job of turning this great moment into a lasting memory that we can enjoy for the rest of our lives. We have plenty of family that did not make it to the wedding, and now we have something that depicts what we got to enjoy perfectly. We are beyond thankful for what's been provided, and would recommend these guys to anyone looking for a great video to replicate a great moment.

Love the Cunninghams

Sent on 12/01/2014

Elena · Married on 10/02/2014

It was a pleasure working with Ron. When we were first referred to Ron, we really liked the samples of his work on his website and we had no doubt that our wedding video will be done so well! We received the link to our wedding video within a couple of weeks from the wedding date and we couldn't believe the amazing work that Ron did. The video is like a fairy-tale and so professionally done. All the important details were featured and captioned on the film. Thank you once again for making this memory for us!!! It is just priceless.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Matthew · Married on 06/20/2014

Ron was absolutely awesome! Quality of the end result, and professionalism during the event was exceptional!! Outstanding turnaround time having posted the completed and edited video online the morning after the night of our wedding ceremony. Would highly recommend anyone considering videography for any event to use this company. Nothing but high praises for both the quality of the work, and experience during the event!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Coleen · Married on 05/10/2014

Ron was given a challenge to do a video for our wedding with a different spin on it. We did not want the traditional wedding video. Our goal was to make a video that would welcome each of our guests individually while they waited for us to enter the reception hall. We approached Ron unprepared and pressed for time. He guided us with professionalism and suggestions on how to pull it all together in a short amount of time. Needless to say the video turned out beautiful and several of the guests said what a nice personal touch it added to the wedding and several others had requested a copy for themselves. Thanks Ron for producing such a professional video that we will be able to enjoy and cherish for a life time.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Kristina · Married on 05/05/2014

I was very impressed with the everything they did for me. We planned our wedding in 2 days and they were very helpful with my answerig any of my questions and making the day and time work into their schedule. Very professional and highly recommend to anyone who is looking for videographer. When we received our video in the mail (which came very quickly) I couldn't wait to show out family. Amazing job!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Christine · Married on 02/01/2014

Ron was AMAZING!!! I loved Ron's professionalism and quality of work. You would be dumb to pick anyone else! Everyone always skips having a video done but his highlight film of our wedding was worth every penny!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Best videographer I have used! They are very professional and the end result was well above my expectations. My sister-in-law used a different videographer for her wedding and ended up liking our wedding video more!
    We had a musician playing for our wedding and they incorporated his music beautifully into the video. We also had wireless microphones attached to us for the audio. You can tell there was a lot of post production work put into the video.
    We really loved our wedding video! Thank you StudioKRP!

Sarasota Wedding Videography-Sharin & Ryan: http://youtu.be/QD9g4Hf03fU