Studio JLK Reviews

13 | New York, NY

13 Reviews for Studio JLK

13 Studio JLK Reviews

jerry · Getting married on 11/24/2018

High quality photos at an affordable price. This is the perfect service!

Kathy · Married on 10/22/2015

On behalf of Yves-Andre and our entire family, we are so thankful for these wonderful pictures! Yves’ induction into the French Legion d’Honneur was a very special occasion for all of us and Joshua's photographs really told the story of an evening we are all so proud of. The family portraits he made in our home the following day are full of warmth and humor and we couldn't be happier. Merci Joshua!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/13/2015

We had a blast working with Joshua and are now having way to much fun looking through our engagement photos! Its so hard to pick our favorites! We both live and work in the financial district of NYC so we chose our neighborhood as the backdrop for our engagement session. Joshua scouted some great locations and was so organized. He knew exactly where to go and what he wanted to do there. At one point we stumbled on a large group of Japanese tourists from Osaka. They were standing in the spot Joshua wanted to shoot, but instead of asking them to move he engaged them, and seconds later we were making one of the best shots of the day surrounded by 30 smiling/laughing Japanese tourists. I don't know who was having more fun, us or the tourists, but actually I think it was Joshua. He just loves what he does so much. This was such a great experience!!

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2015

Studio JLK photographed our New York City destination wedding and did a wonderful job. Joshua and his associate photographer Emily were easy to work with and the images are so wonderful. I love the colors! The family portraits on the rooftop are some of my favorites! I love the shot of me with my grandparents, both of whom are Holocaust survivors. These pictures mean THE WORLD to me.

Melissa · Married on 08/22/2015

Joshua and his associate photographer Jon photographed our destination wedding at The Chanler in Newport Ri. From the fitting of my dress in NYC to the final moments of our Sunday brunch in Newport, Joshua stood by me every step of the way. His experience as professional photographer and the way he got along with our guests kept everyone at ease throughout our magical wedding weekend. What really made me gravitate towards Joshua and Studio JLK is his years of European fashion editorial and advertising work. I'm in fashion marketing so I really wanted someone who has a fashion eye. He truly captured the “Vogue editorial” aesthetic I was looking for and I couldn’t be happier with all of our GORGEOUS photos! He photographed an intimate sailing trip with our families and closest friends 2 days before the wedding as well as the rehearsal dinner, the wedding day of course and our Sunday brunch. He's such a pro...and now he's a great friend!

Estelle · Married on 05/09/2015

When we returned from our honeymoon we found the contact sheets had arrived. How splendid these photographs are! The dancing shots are incredible, our first kiss, and too many nice portraits to mention. I showed my Mom some of the pictures the next morning and she didn't stop crying. She was that moved. Joshua's passion for wedding photography is evident in his beautiful work. Thanks to his passion and skill we have momentos to last a lifetime.

Randy · Married on 12/13/2014

Our pictures are breathtaking. As Sarah and I went through the images she cried. Joshua's love for photography and his attention to detail are evident in every beautiful frame. I was also impressed with the way Joshua and his team effortlessly handled a room full of rowdy cops and Navy Seals! Now that was something.

Sarah and I had a very good experience working with Joshua and his wedding photography studio. He delivered everything he promised and made the process incredibly smooth. Nothing seemed to phase him or his photo assistant, even our demands to shoot the family pictures outside in the middle of December. At one point he had to get both families and the bridal party into one big group shot and no one wanted to pay attention. Joshua grabbed the microphone from the DJ and just started directing traffic like a pro. We've already recommended him to friends who were recently engaged and hope to see him again at their wedding this spring.

Amy · Married on 09/20/2014

The photos are magnificent! Joshua and his team captured the most beautiful moments and in a very artistic way…which is what we wanted. He is an incredibly talented photographer and a very nice person! Everyone loved working with him and we're so pleased with the results.

Rita · Married on 09/06/2014

Joshua Lawrence Kogan photographed our Paris wedding day and Marrakech reception/party weekend and did a fabulous work. We really could not believe the quality of his photographs and the sensibility he has for his art. The photos are wonderful! Tres tres beau! We couldn’t be happier. Joshua is truly an artist, and will always remain a dear friend. Merci Joshua!

Kate · Married on 05/31/2014

We are in LOVE with our wedding pictures! Josh and his team captured the most precious moments, unexpected reactions, and humorous interactions between our family and guests at our Castle Hill Inn destination wedding. All of his beautiful frames are rendered with such an elegant touch. It is a true skill and definitely not one many can claim. We got all the moments we were hoping for and so much more. These are the best pictures that we will ever have! Since the wedding we've recommended Josh and Studio JLK to a number of newly engaged friends.

Jamie · Married on 02/22/2014

We are so happy we chose Studio JLK Weddings for our island destination wedding at the Ritz-Carlton in Puerto Rico. Joshua is a truly an artist and it shows in his work. Everyone enjoyed his company and he was really fun to be around. Even my dad loved him.

So we're sitting around the dinner table when my dad, who doesn't ever have much to say, goes on and on about how great our wedding photographer was! He said, “Most wedding photographers give all these directions, sit here, stand there, do this and do that, but your photographer, you hardly knew he was there. He captured the greatest pictures and they're so sharp! Nice guy." Lol...it was the nicest compliment I've heard him give in a LONG time!

Julia · Married on 06/08/2013

Marine and I loved having Joshua as our wedding photographer and now consider him a good friend! He has such a great eye for details and works very quickly. Not only did he turn his lens on our "marriage en blanc" but he also captured great portraits, interiors, behind the scenes, and so many beautiful moments. Our album is gorgeous! Joshua is top of the top!

Jamie · Married on 06/29/2012

Studio JLK was one of the best wedding decisions we made! Joshua Kogan is an awesome photographer and his personality is why we have such amazing photos. Joshua made us feel comfortable and that is EVERYTHING when getting pictures taken. We laughed, cried and were very relaxed on our wedding day and Joshua captured every moment! We have never looked as great in pictures as Studio JLK made us look! Our photos look like they are out of a magazine and we are so ecstatic...we actually can't stop looking at them!

We HIGHLY recommend Studio JLK. Joshua Kogan is extremely talented, creative and unbelievably fun to work with! Studio JLK delivered everything our contract stated and more!