Studio Jenz Reviews

4 | Lancaster, PA

4 Reviews for Studio Jenz

We used studio Jenz for our our drapery and lighting. He was very responsive and was excited to take on our vision. He gave me ideas along the way and advice that only added to the final outcome. He made sure to give me the best options that would fit in my budget and stayed throughout the entire event to adjust lighting and things as needed. Because had the ceremony and reception in the same venue, switching the drapery and taking it down was a key component to keeping to surprising everyone when it came time for the reception. The wedding was spectacular, he was able to do the flip flawlessly in and hour during cocktail hour. He was great and the value is surely there for his work and professionalism.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Alaina · Married on 09/21/2013

Studio Jenz provided us such beautiful lighting and decor for our wedding. Jenz is extremely easy to work with and he really makes sure the bride and groom are happy with everything. I gave him a few ideas of what we were interested in seeing at our reception and he emailed us pictures of things to choose from. He gave us additional things to think of adding into our reception and the cost of each item. We ended up using all of his ideas and they really made our reception look better than we had imagined it could be.

Sent on 09/23/2013

We hit studio jenz with few ideas of what we like and were really amazed but that unique look of our lounge!!! It was a hit at our wedding!! A little chat space, relax zone and hang out spot for all our guests!!! Thank you so much Jenz for your hard work and unique vision!!!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Diana · Married on 10/12/2013

3.8
      2.5
      2.0

Studio Jenz provided an amazing altar for our wedding ceremony, and a fabric wall which hid the tables. They did a wonderful job of setting up, and taking down in a timely manner. With that being said, It did take them awhile to get back to me almost every time I contacted them, and I had to keep on them about answering my questions. I also felt for what you're getting, the value is not there. Just my personal thoughts - as beautiful as it was for pictures sake, it is pricey. Overall, a good experience.

Sent on 10/28/2013