Studio I Do Bridals Roanoke Reviews

5 | Roanoke, VA

5 Reviews for Studio I Do Bridals Roanoke

• Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 10/17/2020

Eased my nerves and made it an AMAZING experience!

Thank you Studio I Do and Maggie! I had been so nervous to go dress shopping and the whole experience was fun, made me feel at ease, and I left with more confidence than I imagined!!! LOVE my dress and I’m SO excited for my fiancé to see me on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Haley

Haley B. · Married on 08/29/2020

A dream come true

The girls at Studio I Do were more than helpful with helping me find my dream dress. The options were endless and my overall experience was so much better than I could've hoped for. I would highly recommend this bridal shop to any and everyone!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Lila

Lila B. · Married on 05/15/2020

Awesome Experience!

This place is not only gorgeous just to look at, but all the dresses and workers are amazing too! The girl who helped me find my dress managed to pull two of the exact dresses I had on my Pinterest board !! Along with some others that I absolutely loved, she kept them within my price range and was super nice to talk too, I’d definitely recommend this place if you can afford it!! (Their cheapest dresses are $1000) Loved my experience, wish I could do it again! 😂

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Ruth

Ruth · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing Service and Gorgeous Dresses!!

Everyone at Studio I Do in downtown Roanoke, VA was so incredibly nice and so helpful! Lindsey helped me find my dream dress, and I can't wait to walk down the aisle in it! Make an appointment with them, you won't regret it!! :)

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Laura

Laura M. · Married on 07/19/2019

Feel Like a Princess

I bought my Hayley Paige wedding dress from here and the girls at Studio I Do were so helpful and nice. I went to 2 other dress shops and this one had the most space and nicest set up for trying on the dresses. They have a lot of dresses to choose from and there are so many pretty options. I got tons of compliments on my dress saying that I looked like a princess. If you're looking for a dress definitely give them a try!

Sent on 09/04/2019