studio e Photography and Videography Reviews

2 | Sarasota, FL

2 Reviews for studio e Photography and Videography

megan · Married on 05/31/2014

"A memory is only as good as the photographs"

You only have so many times in your adult life where you can howl at the moon. Your wedding is one of those few occasions. So many decisions have lead you to that moment, and whether you are a traditionalist who plans something elaborate with a lot of people, or are thinking of something more intimate with just your closest friends and family, photos are instrumental on helping you remember just how special that day really was. My husband and I were married in the Bahamas and returned home to Florida where we had a huge wedding reception. Enrique and his entire team were extremely professional and captured three of events. Our Reh dinner, pictures at the beach and the actual party! Thanks so much for capturing memories that will last forever!

Sent on 06/26/2014

studio e Photography and Videography's reply:

Thanks you for Taking the time to review my work.... Love been part of ur day!

Erika · Married on 03/26/2012

Fastastic Job by Enrique Pino and his team from "studio e" they really took care of us at our wedding. They went above and beyond and really deliver what they promess. Now we have a great photo book and a fun well done video that we will enjoy forever.

Sent on 04/04/2016

studio e Photography and Videography's reply:

Thanks you for Taking the time to review my work....