Studio C Floral Reviews

7 | Chaska, MN

7 Reviews for Studio C Floral

Julie · Married on 08/11/2018

Christi was the absolute best in designing the atmosphere and flowers for my wedding. She jumped on board with my wedding planner, through out ideas and created a one of a kind event. She took my thoughts and vision and made it into a reality. Christi came to the venue beforehand to see what she would be working with. She was friendly, interested in my ideas and all out great to work with. Christi went above and beyond in finding the exact flowers I wanted in my bouquet even though they were out of season. I would highly recommend using Studio C to help create the day of your dreams.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/20/2017

Christi was FANTASTIC to work with! Before I get into the beautiful flowers, I have to mention how wonderful she is; she took the time to listen to my ideas, check in on the planning process and had an amazing ability to bring our vision to life. I had complete trust in her design sense and she more than exceeded all expectations. Everything about our greenery and florals was perfect and beyond anything I could have dreamed up. It was all so breathtaking. Thank you, Christi! Your work is magical and you are truly the best.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Kimberly · Married on 08/19/2017

Christi and Studio C Floral are by far the absolute BEST choice you can make when it comes to wedding vendors! I did not have the most clear vision of what I wanted in my wedding flowers, and Christi was so creative and willing to help me with design that it made the process a lot of fun and exciting! I do not have any words for the feelings I had when I saw what Christi and her team had created for our big day - from the AMAZING overflowing garland for our ceremony to the breathtaking centerpieces (with candles that looked like they were floating in the air - seriously spectacular) to the floral accents on the escort card and guest book tables - I was floored! My wedding was weeks ago and my husband and I still talk daily about how amazing Christi made our day look. I would recommend Studio C to any and everyone - you will NOT regret it!!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Working with Studio C was such a great experience. Christi was so full of ideas and information, making the chore of picking out flowers a breeze. The end result far surpassed my wildest imagination. I would highly recommend choosing Studio C for the wedding you have only dreamed of.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Annie · Married on 11/08/2014

We loved working with Christi and her team. I met with Christi after finding out my dream summer wedding had to move to the Fall, she helped make my outdoor dream come true and made the design stage easy. Christi brought concept pages together for me and ultimately helped picked the color of bridesmaid dresses and suits for the men. I trusted her to do what she does so well, and it was a beautiful day full of no stress. I highly recommend Studio C, not only did she advise on flowers and design she also connected me with linens, table rentals and so much more. Studio C helped us with: Wedding flower (bouquets, boutonnieres, floral wreath, floral necklace and wristlets), centerpieces, cigar bar, dessert bar and ceremony décor.

Sent on 02/26/2016

Karen · Married on 12/27/2013

Studio C not only understood the look and feel I wanted for my wedding, but were able to bring it to life better than I'd ever imagined! Their knowledge and experience in floral design made me choose them for my wedding, and their gorgeous work has kept me coming back for every shower, birthday, and celebration since!

Sent on 03/08/2016

She does a great job! Loved my flowers.

Sent on 11/20/2016