STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair Reviews

STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair 5
STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair 6
STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair 7

Aly · Married on 11/04/2016

Really did an amazing job with Hair & Makeup with myself, my mom and my maid of honor. We all looked stunning! Hair held up all night and makeup did not budge. I was very very happy with their service. Also my makeup artist was sick day of, so they subbed her with an equally amazing artist. Highly recommend their services!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Erica · Married on 10/01/2016

Holly and Liz did an incredible job for all of us (age range 5 to 74). The company was extremely flexible with me, as I added people to the lineup at the hail-mary hour. The value is unbeatable--I looked at a lot of different companies, and the pricing for Studio Bride was the most competitive and inclusive. As ours was a destination wedding, I opted not to do a trial run. It totally didn't matter--Holly and Liz nailed it on the day-of. My friend's daughter who had her hair done was so enamored by the process that she now wants to be a stylist! Liz also recommended a great charity for my sister to donate her locks to after the wedding (Wigs for Kids). Holly was amazing with my very particular mother. Makeup held up beautifully, and the photographed well.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Tyler · Married on 09/16/2016

One of the best decisions that I made for my wedding day was choosing Amber and Paige from Studio Bride for my hair and makeup. I can't say enough about how amazing Paige and Amber are! They are both extremely personable, fun, and easy to work with. From the first phone call, to the trial and the wedding day they put me completely at ease. I went to my trial appointment undecided on what I wanted to do with my hair and makeup and the very first styles that they both did were absolutely perfect!!!!!!! Amber and Paige also helped me pick my veil and hair piece at my trial appointment, which is HUGE because I had been trying to decide on these accessories for months. I highly recommend hiring Studio Bride for your wedding day, it will be one of the best choices that you make!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Sephora · Married on 05/21/2016

Lindsay and Kenzie were absolutely amazing! I got married on 5/21/16 and I couldn't imagine my bridesmaids and I looking any better. They were so friendly, reliable and open. I couldn't of hired a better makeup and hair artist. And they work excellent together as well. Do me a favor if you are looking for hair and makeup ask for Lindsay and Kenzie.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Mandy · Married on 04/30/2016

I loved everything about studio bride!! The staff was so accommodating! I had a larger bridal party and they were able to send out 3 girls to come and do hair and makeup. They were fun and made getting ready a blast! When picking someone to do my hair and makeup I was so concerned! This is one of the hardest vendors to pick. After meeting them and doing the trial, I felt very confident in my choice! Everyone loved their makeup so much that another bridesmaid of mine hired her for her sisters wedding and my other bridesmaid contacted the company about her own wedding! I would choose Studio bride again in a heartbeat!! Prices were very reasonable too!!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/23/2016

Anne-Marie (makeup), Liz (hair), and April (hair and makeup) were INCREDIBLE!! They traveled to my wedding venue, so we didn't have to go out of our way to get ready on the wedding morning.

Anne-Marie and Liz did my hair and makeup (April did a couple bridesmaids).

Anne-Marie is extremely sweet, talkative, and fun to work with. Her makeup skills are ON POINT. I've never looked or felt so beautiful.

Liz is so patient and open to change - I ended up not loving my first trial, and did a re-trial. She was so nice and open to communication when I didn't like the way something looked, and my hair ended up being PERFECT on the wedding day.

I highly recommend these two!!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Amber and Paige did an amazing job! I worked with them for my engagement photos, a pre-wedding trial and the wedding day. They were very flexible and responsive, helping put together a schedule for the day of and also making sure we were on schedule throughout the day so that we were done in time for photos. I was so happy with how my hair and makeup turned out- all the girls loved the airbrush make-up that Paige did and Amber worked with me throughout every step in my hair to make sure I was happy with how everything looked. The wedding party looked fantastic, and in addition to doing a great job with everyone's looks, they were a lot of fun and kept the atmosphere relaxed on the morning of the wedding. I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 06/01/2016
  • Team JSL

Stacia · Married on 02/13/2016

Kristine and Kenzie were assigned to do hair/makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. These girls are awesome! The makeup was tasteful and elegant and it LASTED. It was flawless into the night. My bridesmaids have stick straight hair and these girls managed to make those gorgeous curls last all night even for the most stubborn hair.

I used used them for my engagement pictures as my trial run. They both did an awesome job that time as well. It was the middle of August and the makeup didn't melt or smudge.

I would totally recommend Studio Bride. Their prices compared to other hair/makeup vendors were very competitive but in the end here is what made my choose them: 1) they ONLY do airbrush so there was never an option for an "up charge" 2) false eye lashes are included in price 3) the travel fee was incredibly reasonable 4) we were given a deal for a bigger bridal party

Sent on 03/10/2016

Nikki · Married on 10/24/2015

I wanted to let you know what a wonderful job Ann-Marie (make-up) and Kenzie (hair) did on my wedding day! The bridesmaids and I all felt relaxed, had ALOT of fun and looked amazing!! You can definitely tell these ladies love what they do.
    I am so glad that I chose Studio Bride for my wedding day.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Pretty · Married on 10/24/2015

Studio Bride did an amazing job and is perfectly priced! Paige & Amber are personable, friendly and know what they are doing!
    I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing professional quality makeup & hair!

Sent on 12/04/2015

melissa · Married on 10/23/2015

Paige and amber are great!! My makeup and hair was perfect as well as my bridesmaids! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Marianne · Married on 10/03/2015

Studio Bride, you so deserve all 5 stars! My wedding day artists were fantastic and with all my other vendors, the decision to hire your services was made after a lot of study! Your pricing was amazing for the quality of service and beauty products that lasted all evening. My artists were punctual, lovely to work with, responded to all my emails in a timely manner, and made my day fun! Thanks again, Studio Bride!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Amber and Paige were great. Amber is so creative with hair and Paige is definitely a makeup expert. Thanks for making me beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/08/2015

Everything went perfectly! It was such a beautiful day and our wedding day makeovers were amazing. Paige and Amber were so fun to work with and I got compliments all day about our makeup and hair! I will highly recommend them to all my engaged friends!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Karly · Married on 08/01/2015

I got to work with Amber and Paige ant they are absolutely AMAZING! I had an awesome time with them. I had hired them as my makeup and hair for a national pageant for one full week! I had pictures for every day we worked together and they did an amazing job creating awesome looks on me. I would definitely recommend Studio Bride to anyone in the area. They are extremely friendly and professional, they were always on time and I loved every moment of spending time with them each morning! If you are looking for ABSOLUTELY AMAZING hair/makeup services you have to book them! I will definitely be booking them again!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2016

I am blown away by the impeccable work of both Amber and Paige! From the beginning of my wedding planning process, I was most worried about my hair and makeup as I am mixed and my hair can be difficult to manage. Getting married in July made humidity a huge factor as well. I began researching companies and was shocked to see the prices most people required for wedding application. When I stumbled upon Studio Bride I was pleasantly surprised and felt so special from the beginning. After an initial call I scheduled a trial and was so pleased with the result! For airbrush makeup and hair, the price was so reasonable and both of them were so friendly. The big day was nothing short of perfect! They both showed up on time with smiling faces and WOW'd every single person that sat in their chairs, including my mothers. Everyone looked so beautiful and I cannot thank them enough for their hard work and sweet spirits. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them! I would highly recommend them to everyone. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Jade · Married on 06/23/2015

Paige and Amber were amazing to work with! They met me at my apartment to do hair and makeup prior to a photo shoot before my wedding. They were extremely flexible and valued my opinion, and made extra sure that I was happy with everything. I would recommend them to anyone in the North Florida area!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Cassie · Married on 06/07/2015

Amber and Paige from Studio Bride are an incredible team! They were quick to respond to my initial inquiry and they answered all of my hair and makeup questions and concerns about booking with them. I had my trial about a month before my wedding and absolutely LOVED my wedding look! Amber works miracles with hair and Paige is a true artist with makeup. I have very curly hair naturally and wanted a sleek, soft updo for my June indoor/outdoor wedding, and I was concerned about humidity being a factor. On my wedding day, my hair stayed perfect all day and night! Their prices were better than most, and well worth it for the quality you get. You absolutely cannot beat on-site hair and makeup for your wedding day. Amber and Paige did hair and makeup for myself, my mother-in-law, and 4 of my 5 bridesmaids, and everyone looked absolutely perfect and each girl got exactly what she wanted. We all had so much fun talking and laughing while getting ready and Amber made sure we stuck to our timeline. She even went over to where my husband was getting ready to give him a quick trim and style. Amazing ladies to work with. If you want to look flawless, definitely plan to book them for your big day!

Sent on 06/08/2015

The girls at Studio Bride were both professional and friendly. They are not only great at what they do, but also love their job! They made getting reading on my special day a beautiful memory to look back upon. Thank you so much Studio Bride!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/02/2015

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!!! Paige and Amber was fantastic, I really enjoyed working with them during my makeup/hairstyle trial and also on my wedding day, they fit right in with my bridal party and mad everyone feel relaxed! I highly recommend Studio BRIDE to anyone needing hair/makeup services for a special event! I found their prices to be extremely reasonable and competitive and loved that they traveled to us on the day of the wedding...it made the day run more smoothly since we didn't have to transport an entire bridal party to a salon.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Great work, and fun energy on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Alison · Married on 03/29/2015

I absolutely loved having Paige and Amber from Studio Bride do my hair and makeup for my wedding. They made sure everything was exactly how I wanted and made me look and feel stunning on my big day. Not only is their work amazing, but they are both so friendly and personable and made the whole experience a positive one. I highly recommend them and would use them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Liz · Married on 03/14/2015

Studio Bride has to be the best bridal makeup and hair artistry in Jacksonville! I could not have dreamed for any better. Paige and Amber made me and 6 bridesmaids look gorgeous within my strict wedding schedule. We all had a great time and enjoyed every minute of our makeovers! I am so now addicted to false eyelashes!! Paige really gave me the dramatic eyes that I wanted for my wedding day photos. Studio Bride also uses great quality products which lasted all day and evening. I high recommend them to anyone wanting assurance to look their very best!

Sent on 05/30/2015

St Augustine · Married on 03/07/2015

Studio Bride was awesome in every detail of our beauty makeovers, creating a unique, consistent elegant and romantic look for my entire wedding party. I highly recommend them for a stress free beautifying morning before you become the Mrs!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Arial · Married on 02/21/2015

I am so happy I found Amber and Paige! They were very professional and friendly and made the whole process very easy for me by coming to my desired location and perfecting everything all within my time schedule. I showed them pictures of how I wanted to look and I was super happy with the results. My makeup felt natural and looked stunning, my curls were dramatic and lasted all day! I would recommend these girls to any bride!

Sent on 05/28/2015