Studio Bloom Reviews

Studio Bloom 5
Studio Bloom 6
Studio Bloom 7

Kara · Married on 08/17/2013

AMAZING!! I think I was emailing Tiffany twice a day the whole month before my wedding and at least twice a week before that. She responded very quickly and professionally. I live out-of-state and she made it so easy. Her suggestions were fantastic and she provided pictures of all the flowers she talked about via email. I get so many compliments on the flowers when people see them in my wedding pictures. Absolutely fantastic flowers and service!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Kara · Married on 08/17/2013

Sent on 11/16/2013

Andrea ·

Stunning Floral Arrangement

Tiffany did an outstanding job with the flowers for our wedding. When I first contacted her, I had no idea what I wanted. She helped steer me in the right direction, and throughout the year, if I had an idea, she was willing to listen and make it happen. She captured my ideas perfectly. From the floral bridal crown, hair pieces for the bridesmaids, table arrangements, bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, she nailed it. My favorite piece she did was the long greenery and flower garland down my head table. Every detail was thought out. She even did last minute changes, like additional greenery for tables and the cake, along with flower petals down our aisle. She went out of her way to make it happen. Tiffany also was very professional but also personable. She was a pleasure to work with. Her and I never met in person because of my schedule, but she was always prompt on answering me and making sure to call and chat to understand my entire thought. If I would ever do it all over again, I'd choose her a million times over!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Studio Bloom 19
    Studio Bloom 20
    Studio Bloom 21

A · Married on 05/27/2017

Tiffany was fantastic to work with right from the beginning. She was really flexible, and worked with me to create what I was imagining. She was super organized, completely professional, and a truly NICE person. It's obvious to see that she works for her customers because she has done so many different things for weddings - she is so creative that she makes every wedding unique. I would give her my highest recommendation

Sent on 07/23/2017

Katie · Married on 04/22/2017

Tiffany was extremely easy to work with, helping my fiance and I put together a vision for our flowers, and then great communication throughout the process. All the flower arrangements turned out to be so beautiful!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

Purely perfect! Hiring Tiffany of Studio Bloom for our wedding flowers was the best decision we made! She was very nice and easy to work with and so very knowledgeable about flowers and what would make our vision come true. She responded to emails and text very quickly and kept reminders for us so we were easily on top of things.

Sent on 06/19/2016