Studio Bloom Reviews

Studio Bloom 5
Studio Bloom 6
Studio Bloom 7

Tiffani · Married on 05/07/2016

Absolutely loved working with Tiffany, she was amazing and made exactly what I wanted! Highly recommend Studio Bloom to everyone!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Danielle · Married on 03/19/2016

Tiffany was absolutely amazing to work with! I had no idea what I wanted going in, but she came up with some great ideas! Everything looked amazing, and people couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the flowers and centerpieces looked!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Aubrey · Married on 03/12/2016

Tiffany created beautiful flowers for my wedding. They were perfect! Her work is amazing, she brought all of my ideas to life.

Tiffany delivered all of our flowers to the church and then she set up all of our flower arrangements up at the reception location! My quests gave

I give her a 10/10 you won't be disappointed

Sent on 03/25/2016

Bailee · Married on 11/28/2015

Tiffany was amazing to work with from start to finish. When I had my first meeting with her I wasn't quite sure what type of flowers I wanted so I gave her some vague ideas and she exceeded our expectations in every way. Throughout our planning process Tiffany was very responsive and always easy to work with. All of the bridal party flowers and reception arrangements were absolutely stunning. There isn't a single thing I would have changed!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Heather · Married on 11/21/2015

Fantastic! I am a landscape designer who works at a garden center. Needless to say, I had very strong opinions/tastes on the flowers. Tiffany was open to listening and completely nailed our vision. She gave honest advice and helped us get the most "bang for our buck."
    She gave different options for different price ranges and let us chose without pressure. Some vendors always push for you to spend the most. Tiffany let us have the flowers of my dreams within our budget.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Studio Bloom was AMAZING! My wedding was goregous. Everyone commented on the beautiful bouquets, corsages, and creative centerpieces that was made for our special day. They were the perfect touch of rustic, elegance, and fall foliage. I would definitely recommend Studio in Bloom to any bride, the price was reasonable, and Tiffany did a fabulous job bringing my vision to life! She goes above and beyond to with her work and she was extremely helpful and professional. Thank you so much for adding so much beauty to our wedding!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Tiffany was amazing to work with. I was planning our wedding from out of town and she was very flexible with meeting times and would respond to my emailed questions within the day. Our flowers were gorgeous and turned out exactly as I wanted.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2015

Studio Bloom was so amazing to work with throughout the entire process! I absolutely loved how our flowers turned out and could not have been happier with how professional, fun and organized Tiffany was. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2015

Absolutely wonderful!!!!! We would recommend her highly!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2015

We loved her and her service!! Such a great person inside and out.. A real pleasure to do business with!!! Wonderful wonderful!!!!!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Tiffany was absolutely wonderfu!!!! She took time to listen to my vision. She was honest about ideas that I had that wouldn't be practicle and came up with wonderful alternatives! She took into consideration my asthma/allergies and what folliage we should avoid. She came up with ideas and substitutions to keep within my budget. She was willing to respond to numerous emails and make numerous changes as the day came closer! She delivered the flowers to both the ceremony and the reception and she absolutely nailed it!!!! The flowers were beyond perfect and I wouldn't have changed a thing! I am so glad I chose Tiffany at Studio Bloom to create our beautiful flowers for our wedding! I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/01/2015

We are getting married August 1st in Estes Park, Colorado. We wanted silk flowers for the event. Tiffany went above and beyond with what she created for us. We could not be any happier with her services.

Sent on 04/15/2015

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful! Everyone was asking about them the whole night. My bouquet was pretty much the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen in my life! Tiffany was also so sweet and easy to work with. She always got back to me right away whenever I emailed her and was very flexible. The flowers seriously could not have been any more perfect. Tiffany is very good at what she does and I would have her do my flowers again in a heartbeat if I had to do it all over again.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Jennie · Married on 06/27/2015

Working with Tiffany of Studio Bloom was my absolute favorite part of planning our wedding. There aren't enough good things to say about her! She is genuinely kind and passionate about her work. She was always very quick to communicate with me and let me change my mind a hundred times. Tiffany is very creative and had many unique ideas for our wedding. When the day finally came, our flowers were absolutely stunning! Everyone was blown away by how beautiful they were-even the event decorators who have seen tons of weddings. I had many people tell me they were the most beautiful wedding flowers they had ever seen. If you're looking for unique flowers and an individualized experience, there is no one better! Tiffany exceeded my expectations a hundred times over!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/20/2015

Tiffany was absolutely amazing to work with. Not only did my flowers turn out gorgeous, but she was a joy to work with. My husband and I feel so grateful to have been able to work with her. Tiffany goes out of her way to really understand your vision and 100% makes it happen. We give our highest recommendation to anyone in the Cedar Rapids/ Iowa City area looking for a florist.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Tiffany was amazing to work with! She made each floral arrangement perfect for our special day! We used lace from my grandmother's wedding dress and I was amazed with how perfect the centerpieces turned out! Everything went perfect!

Thank you Tiffany for your hard work in making our wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Paula · Married on 03/21/2015

Tiffany is absolutely amazing! I chose her over other florists for the following reasons: She stayed with in my budget, recommended flowers to me to help me stay with in my budget (which flowers were in season, which flowers were similar to the ones I liked but were more cost effective), her passion and knowledge for floral design!, and most importantly .... she listens! I had gotten a previous quote from another floral vendor and with in the first few minutes of Tiffany's consultation meeting, I knew she was going to be my florist. Prior to our meeting she had me fill out a brief form to help her prepare for the consultation and I was blown away that she had a vision board made up for me at the consultation! It really helped me envision what the bouquets and arrangements would look like. Other florists just showed me a booklet of bouquets they had done. The vision board was very helpful tool in the communication process. It detailed what flowers (with pictures) were going in what arrangements and it was comforting to know both the florist and I had a crystal clear understanding of what I wanted. Thanks Tiffany!!

Sent on 04/04/2015

Moriah · Married on 10/25/2014

Tiffany was so easy to work with, she was very quick to respond, has wonderful ideas, was willing to work with my budget and she was willing to change my order multiple times when I couldn't make up my mind.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Nikki · Married on 09/20/2014

Tiffany was absolutely AMAZING to work with! She was able to help us with wedding flowers from 2 states away. She was flexible and created several options for us, tailoring each one to our requests (all over email!) and in the end, our flowers were beyond gorgeous, exactly our taste, and affordable! I couldn't have asked for a better experience or a better florist!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2014

Tiffany at Studio Bloom is absolutely AMAZING! She turned my vision into reality. My wedding wouldn't have been the same or looked as great if we wouldn't have picked Studio Bloom. She made my wedding planning so much easier by being there to answer all my questions right away and working with our budget! The week of my wedding I realized I didn't order enough corsages and that I needed 3 more. I emailed Tiffany and she responded saying it wasn't a problem and made three more for me. They looked beautiful and I couldn't be happier with the way everything looked!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Kari · Married on 08/16/2014

Tiffany overall was just a pleasure to work with and she made everything easy and flawless and everything turned out so beautiful

Sent on 08/27/2014

We have nothing but good things to say about Studio Bloom! Not only were our flowers absolutely stunning but the owner was very friendly, professional, and prompt!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Mallory · Married on 07/26/2014

Tiffany was WONDERFUL! Super easy to work with and comes ready with great ideas. She made the process unbelievably easy; would highly recommend her for any weddings or events!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Allie · Married on 07/12/2014

I wish I had 10 stars to give to Studio Bloom! Tiffany was FANTASTIC partner in the wedding planning process! She asked several questions about all aspects of the event, listened intently when we described what we wanted, provided professional feedback, gave us a wide range of options, communicated in a timely manner and provided GORGEOUS arrangements for our big day. I cannot express how happy I was with the end result! I got more compliments about the flowers than any other aspect of the day. I would ABSOLUTELY, 100% , recommend Studio Bloom to anyone who wants BEAUTIFUL, UNIQUE arrangements and great memories to be a part of their special day!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Aubry · Married on 05/31/2014

Tiffany from Studio Bloom did an amazing job! I couldn't have asked for a better florist. She took my thoughts and created the most beautiful flower arrangements.

Sent on 06/17/2014