Studio ATG Reviews

30 | Las Vegas, NV

30 Reviews for Studio ATG

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

mirsija · Married on 02/15/2014

Trish was very easy to work with and helpful in making decisions on time lines even though I basically didn't give much notice. The photographer they sent was great to work with. He called me the day of to see when and where I wanted him to start documenting the wedding day. He was greet with interactions with myself and the whole wedding party. Gave us excellent tips and did great on capturing the emotions behind every shot. I highly recommend The Black Chicken and their affordable yet professional service. Thanks again Trish!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Rachel · Married on 01/25/2014

Studio ATG is phenomenal! The images are exactly what we were looking for and went over and above to capture our wedding. I would definitely recommend ATG to everyone.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Sue · Married on 09/15/2013

My husband and I already knew that Trish McMillen is an extremely talented photographer so we were completely confident she would document our wedding day with beautiful images. She still managed to blow us away with her style and creativity and give us fabulous photos we will treasure for a lifetime. We were also impressed with her ability to stick to our timeline and calmly yet firmly corral and pose our huge wedding party including seven kids. Thank you Trish!!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Bob & Nicole · Married on 06/10/2013

Studio ATG did an excellent job providing us with photography services for our wedding. Michael handled the project and he was excellent. He was recommended by our wedding coordinator and now we know why. He was very professional and a real pleasure to deal with. Most important, his experience as a seasoned photographer was very evident. We were extremely pleased with the final photos.

I made the arrangements through Trish who was also a pleasure to deal with. She was extremely helpful in answering the many questions I had prior to executing the contract. My new bride and I highly recommend Studio ATG.

Bob & Nicole

Sent on 07/12/2013

Laura · Married on 12/08/2012

After reviewing Studio ATG's blog, we knew that they had the look we wanted for our wedding photos. We also hired them to do our videography and a photo booth. We were more than thrilled with all of the services they provided! Trish and Jared were so fun and easy to work with, they made me feel at ease. They had a fabulous eye for finding gorgeous poses and the lighting they use is impeccable. The pictures were gorgeous, classy, and sophisticated.

I have not seen the video yet, but there were so many videographers there I know they had everything covered. A guest commented that we had more cameramen at our wedding than James Cameron did at his last shoot!

The photo booth was unlike any other photo booth I've ever seen. In fact, it's not a booth, it's a white screen and Jared photographs you while Trish interacts with you giving you ideas for fun poses. They brought tons of fun props as well. I couldn't believe they had my dad wearing giant sunglasses riding a horse on a stick! This method of taking "photo booth" pictures is so superior to the traditional photo booth for a number of reasons. First, the pictures you get are professional quality. My friends look like models in these pics! Next, since you're not sitting in a closed booth the photographers can interact with you and get you to do fun things that they know will look good in the pictures. Also, the pictures don't print right there but your guests can go on a website and view and download ALL of them! For FREE!

I am so happy that we went with Studio ATG. They are a little pricey but you absolutely get what you pay for! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Lindsey · Married on 11/10/2012

I wish I could move to Vegas and be best friends with Trish and Jared. They are the coolest, funniest, modest, and most down-to-earth people I have ever met! The are true professionals are truly take the most beautiful photos I have ever seen in my life. Getting your picture taken can be very nerve racking but Trish and Jared have a calm sense about them that really puts you at ease. Every time I emailed them got back to me quickly. Every time I came to town they worked with my schedule so we could met up. I am truly blessed to have met these 2 crazy individuals. They are already famous in my book but I look forward to seeing all of the amazing things they accomplish in their lives! Love you guys!
    Lindsey

Sent on 11/13/2012
  • Jeni

Jeni · Married on 09/01/2012

Photography was the most stressful selection for me, as it was the most important. Trish made the selection experience so simple and which have me the confidence in my selection. After selecting The black Chicken, stesha made sure to always keep me informed and put my wants and needs first. Corey was our engagement shooter, and he was amazing. My husband is not a picture guy, and Corey made sure to keep things interesting to keep my husband involved. The enagement photos were perfect, our blog is up and after seeing how amazing those are, we are on the edge of our seats to see the rest! Thank you Trish, Jared, Steaha, Corey, Susie, and Aurora!! Bak Bak!

Sent on 09/08/2012

jacquelyn · Married on 12/31/2011

Trish and Jared are phenomenal. They are worth every single cent if not more and truly the best in the business. They helped us through the entire process. Our first introduction was welcoming and warm they even had POPCORN for us to eat while we watched sample wedding videos.

I highly recommend them for any couple who is looking to work with the best and have the best images known to man!!

Sent on 01/20/2012
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 11/05/2011

Studio ATG was amazing. We had a photographer come to photograph our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner the day before. He was very professional even when it was pouring rain. He got all kinds of pictures we never would have thought of and went out of his way to get pictures of things I requested. The day of the wedding we were supposed to have 2 photographers but were overjoyed when 3 showed up. They were very easy to work with and very personable. We have only seen some preliminary pictures but they are amazing. It was definitely money well spent!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Catherine · Married on 10/08/2011

Trish and Jared are awesome! We had our engagement shoot with them at the Ghosttown. The results are amazing. It Is important to find great people to work with to help make you feel as natural and comfortable. They got skillz people! Hire them.

Sent on 11/13/2011

Madeline · Married on 10/02/2011

Finding a photographer that was not outrageously priced but still had quality work looked like it was going to prove to be challenging, however when I found The Black Chicken, a division of Studio ATG I was sold. Their prices were super affordable in comparison to everyone else. Our photographer the day of was so nice and did such a great job, he was shooting every second of the night. Once we received the photos back I was amazed at how great they turned out. I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Alexandria · Married on 10/01/2011

Studio ATG (The Black Chicken) did a truly amazing job at our wedding on October 1st at the Siena Golf Course. Cory was an excellent photographer. He was very professional, extremely talented and made us feel really comfortable (especially during our personal portraits). Every one of our guests commented on how great he was as well. Our videographer was also wonderful. He did a great job of capturing our wedding in a behind-the-scenes manner. It is too soon to see the video but we are confident that it is nothing short of perfection. loved them both and all of our pics!!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2011

Trish and Jared are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I knew they would be AWESOME photographers when I first talked with Trish, but they surpassed every expectation that I had!!!!!!!!!! I promise you WILL NOT be dissappointed with them and YOU WILL LOVE THEM AND HOW INCREDIBLE their photography is....... Everyone can't stop talking about how amazing my pictures are and how they are "like art".... And Trish and Jared made everything SO FUN and relaxed..... BOOK THEM - You will be SO GLAD you did!!!!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/30/2010

Amazing, fabulous, fantastic, and LIKE NO OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS!!! I could go on and on about how wonderful Studio ATG was to work with. Trish and Jared did both our engagement as well as our wedding photographs. The photos turned out better than we could have ever hoped or dreamed. We wanted not your “typical” wedding photographer and the second we met Trish and Jared we knew that they were absolutely perfect for us. All the pictures that they did were unique and we felt like we were super stars! They both have such an amazing talent that helps capture truly unique beautiful shots. The sweet special moments of our wedding will now be captured forever thanks to them. Not only do they do beautiful work, but they made the whole experience so much fun! I truly feel that the photographer is by far one of the most important components of the wedding. Your wedding is over so quickly however the photographs will remain forever. Studio ATG is hands down the BEST! I can’t wait to use them again VERY soon! Thank you Trish and Jared for everything!

Sent on 02/17/2011
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 10/22/2010

One word....UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I love these people. I was referred to them by a colleague and the moment I stepped into their studio - I knew they were it. They have an eye for art, and thats what I wanted for my wedding photos...art! They turned out fantastic. They look like a magazine photo shoot - amazing! Trish and Jared and a wonderful couple and so great to work with. Worth every penny!!!

Sent on 11/18/2010

jessica · Married on 04/24/2010

Amazing! Unbelievable! Blew me away! Book them, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/30/2010

Lindsey · Married on 04/24/2010

ATG, Black Chicken photogrphers were very very talented and captured every single moment of our wedding. You can not ask for anything better than what they provided us with. So many beautiful pictures, great professionalism, and they went far above and beyond what we expected. thank you so much!!!

Sent on 05/08/2010

jenn · Married on 10/17/2009

When our wedding photographer backed out at the last minute, our wedding planner suggested Trish @ Studio ATG. She contacted me immediately and gave us a great deal.
    The photographer who came to work with us was sweet and took hundreds of photos. She was patient with us considering we were going through a rough time as my father-in-law passed just 3 days prior to our wedding day.
    We received a disk with hundreds of photos, a mix of color and black and white. There are so many shots we will cherish forever!

Sent on 01/25/2010

Chris · Married on 10/02/2009

Studio ATG was totally AMAZING!!!! The husband/wife duo, Jared & Trish made us feel so comforable and relaxed. Their unique photos turned out so great. They totally made me feel beautiful. They also ensured they took pictures of important people in our lives throughout our reception. I'm so thankful they were able to captured our special day for us. They are the best of the best!

Sent on 12/20/2009

Susan · Married on 04/05/2009

We LOVED working with Trish & Jared! The pictures are amazing and the service is exceptional. They were always in communication with and whenever I had a question Trish got back to me ASAP! The blog adds a nice touch since it allows you to preview their work and you can see all the places they normally shoot!

Sent on 04/22/2009

Susanne · Married on 11/22/2008

Trish and Jared are amazing!!

Sent on 12/13/2008

Angela · Married on 09/27/2008

Words cannot express how wonderful Trish and Jared are to work with! The fact that they are a husband and wife team is truly amazing, but what they are able to accomplish is so valuable! You don't have to worry about getting a photographer and an assistant, these are two very talented and truly professional photographers with the most unique style you have ever seen! Check out their website to see for yourself some of the amazing talent they have!

They made sure to incorporate both traditional photos as well as an edgier, photojournalistic style. We will cherish our photos forever because of the work they did to make them one-of-a-kind. We did an engagement shoot with them as well, and this was so much fun! They make sure that you aren't just creating photos, but you're making memories while you're doing it!

We ended up splurging on the photos and spending a little more than we originally planned, but it was WORTH every PENNY! I have had so many friends and family members cut corners with their photography, and are left missing out on some of the best memories of the biggest day of their lives. Trish and Jared make sure to get every shot and every event during your big day!

Sent on 09/29/2008

Sharon · Married on 08/16/2008

I can't say enough about Trish and Jared's work and professionalism. We have the most incredibly beautiful and contemporary engagement and wedding photo's that I have ever seen. Trish and Jared are very warm and have a wonderful sense of humour, which made it so easy to get natural looking photos the day of our wedding. Everyone who has seen our pictures has agreed that they are completely unique. It was worth every penny that we spent. We made the decision to splurge on our photographers and I know it was the best decision we made. Our friends did the opposite and were so regretful after having a family member take their photos. Studio ATG is practically part of our family now. We will definitely be using them again for family photos.

Sent on 08/12/2009

Caitlin · Married on 04/12/2008

I have done multiple session with Trish and Jared and they are the coolest people you will ever meet. They are super fun and make you feel like movie stars. We never looked better than we did in their portraits!

Sent on 08/22/2008

Alane · Married on 10/06/2007

Studio ATG is worth every penny - because at the end of the day you only have the memories and photos that last on your special day.

Not only were our photos incredible but our engagement album and wedding album are insane and still after 3 years - LOOKED AT & ENJOYED!
    ANd best of all we have every single photo and can create them in any size and did not need to wait to recieve them!

Sent on 06/11/2010