Studio 512 Reviews

17 | Escondido, CA

17 Reviews for Studio 512

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Christa · Married on 12/27/2010

Eddie and Kellye were great to work with! They really made us feel comfortable at our engagement session and the day of our wedding. They were flexible in working with our budget, which was wonderful because we really enjoy their work. Phone calls and emails were returned promptly and they were professional (but fun!) throughout the whole process.

Sent on 05/19/2011

Dana · Married on 11/14/2010

Eddie Bojorquez at Studio 512 became not just a vendor but a friend during my wedding planning. He was up for anything and really flexible. He has the customer's satisfaction at the top of his mind and will always try to go the extra mile! I rated professionalism a 5, but my cup of tea is much for casual and friendly and Eddie and his wife were just that. Eddie embraced my fiance' (now husband) and I and truly treated us like friends. We really enjoyed the time spent together! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/21/2011

Michele · Married on 04/17/2010

Where do I begin with Eddie at Studio 512 (and of course his lovely wife, Kellye)?!

We were referred to Studio 512 from a friend. Once I saw the website, I was impressed! I booked them as fast as I could! They have an artistic eye for love, romance, class, beauty and...humor. They make you feel comfortable from the day you meet them (got me with brownie bites). :) Eddie is very professional and responds to emails and phone calls very quickly. He never makes you feel pressured or rushed regarding making decisions about our wedding and what you expect from photography.

I believe that photography is the most important thing about weddings...these are the memories that will stay with you forever. I just received highlights from my wedding...I felt like I relived that day just from watching the slideshow!

Not only are they great photographers, they have become friends!

Sent on 05/06/2010

Monica · Married on 12/19/2009

We were so glad that we worked with Eddie at Studio 512! Our Engagement photos were taken in Coronado – they were incredible. Eddie captured natural poses in a creative way. Our friends said that we looked like we were from a professional magazine. Our wedding photos turned out great, also. We recently put these photos up in frames and made a collage. They captured our joy and excitement that day. We have a hard time deciding which photos are our favorites since we have so many favorites. It is not only the quality that we were impressed with. Our photographer wanted to meet our needs. He went over the schedule with us for the day of the wedding, which really put our minds to ease. If anyone is looking for engagement, wedding, or any professional photos, Studio 512 is the ideal choice!

Sent on 05/12/2010
  • Daron

Daron · Married on 09/26/2009

We are really pleased with our engagement and wedding pictures. Everything turned out beautiful. There was a bit of misunderstanding between us about what we would receive but Eddie was quick to clear everything up and resolve things to our satisfaction. He really went out of his way to make sure we were happy.

Highly recommended. We look forward to using him again for family pictures.

Thanks again Eddie!

Sent on 02/22/2010

Richard and Martha · Married on 08/28/2009

Studio512 is the best of the best! Eddie is a true professional in his line of work and is very knowledgeable and dependable. Eddie and Kellye were awesome from the moment we met them to the day of the wedding! They did everything we wished for and more. We always felt very confident and comfortable with Eddie and kellye. We highly recommend them. Eddie and his colleagues were amazing the day of our wedding and would do anything they could to help make our day go seamlessly. We even got to see a preview of our pictures the night of our wedding...We continue to get compliments from everyone on how great our photographer was. Again, we highly recommend Studio512! You won't be disappointed if you use them!!

Sent on 09/14/2009

Anna · Married on 08/01/2009

We loved the services provided by Studio 512 and specifically Eddie. The wedding and engagement pictures are gorgeous, and will be treasured for years to come. Eddie truly has an AMAZING eye, and was able to capture the essence and emotion of our beach wedding. We would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a reliable, honest, creative photographer.

Sent on 09/03/2009

Michael · Married on 05/02/2009

We couldn't have found a better photographer for our wedding. Eddie at Studio 512 captured every moment and every emotion on film beautifully. He's got a style of taking pictures and an eye for detail that really sets him apart from other photographers. I new this once I met with Eddie at Studio 512 and saw his sample albums of previous weddings, each time I turned a page, I felt the love of the ceremony, the exitement of the bouquet toss, and the pure joy of the wedding guests. Thats what sticks out most about our album...its easy to recall our own feelings and moments during our special day, but Eddie's photos allow us to see and feel how our friends and family were enjoying the day as well. Which incidentally, I was surprised that the most compliments we recieved from our guest was not about the DJ or the food, but they were so impressed with our photographer.

Sent on 09/25/2009

Mike · Married on 03/08/2009

First of all, Eddie is one of the nicest people you would ever meet. He was open to working within the confines of our limited budget. We received an awesome value for our investment. Eddie is commited to delivering the desired results you expect and delivers above your expectations! He is very imaginative and puts an interesting and unique twist to the traditional Wedding photo. He has a way of capturing an Event that I have seen few photographers match. The memories of that special day will always remain fresh on the pages of your Wedding album. We highly recommend Eddie for any Event you have planned. Eddie listens and does everything possible to make your special day unforgettable. He had some great ideas and his excecution resulted in some awesome photos. Overall we could not have expected or received a higher level of professionally shot photos than Eddie and his sweet partner (his wife Kellye) delivered. They are a great team. Overall Eddie is the perfect Wedding photographer! Do not be surprised if you become friends!
    Mike & Robin Stewart

Sent on 09/13/2009

Linsey · Married on 08/02/2008

I contacted Studio512 after I saw some of Eddie’s work and loved his images of other people’s weddings. From the very beginning Eddie was wonderful to work with. Before the wedding, Eddie sat down with us and wanted to hear all the details of our wedding and what we liked and disliked. Eddie scouted out the location and found great spots near the church to take pictures. I didn’t want a photographer who “ran” the wedding, and Eddie let us enjoy the day with our friends and family, but found the perfect moments to quickly snap some pictures. He was always in the perfect spot to get the most AMAZING pictures without demanding all of our attention. Eddie never missed an opportunity the entire day and used where we were perfectly to get so many different kinds of pictures. We had all kinds of shots; some formal, some funny, some cute, some romantic at all the different locations we were! Afterwards, Eddie worked with us to make the perfect album. We were pretty picky, but we really felt like Eddie wanted us to get exactly what we wanted. Now, we never stop hearing about how amazing our photographs are. The first word out of anyone’s mouth who sees them is, “WOW!” Everyone tells us our pictures are so good they look like they are from a wedding magazine. Eddie has such an amazing talent as a photographer! The joke between ourselves is that someday Eddie will be a famous photographer and we’ll get to say he did our wedding pictures. From beginning to end, we loved working with Studio 512 and we are so pleased that we have so many amazing shots of an amazing day.

Sent on 12/11/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 07/18/2008

Beautiful photographs, tailored to individual preferences, easy to work with, friendly, prompt, honest, professional, fast turnaround, great work!

Sent on 10/11/2008

kimberly · Married on 10/13/2007

Studio 512 did an amazing job in capturing all the festivities and important moments in dazzling images. We got married at a private residence, and Studio 512 made it look like we were at a resort. They were comfortable and flexible in working at the unique venue, and they made great, creative use of all the beautiful spots on the property. Also, ordering pictures with Studio512 was easy, and delivery was quick. We love Studio 512 so much that we recommended them to my brother for his wedding. My brother was very impressed with the results.

Sent on 12/04/2008

Katherine · Married on 09/29/2007

Eddie kept in touch regularly before the wedding to make sure our photography needs were met. He would check in to discuss scheduling, preferences, and to just see how we were doing.
    His photography is creative and captivating, as many of my guests said it was the best wedding photography they had ever seen.

Sent on 12/05/2008

Jen · Married on 09/08/2007

Eddie Bojorquez, of Studio 512, is the most professional and talented photographer that I've ever had the pleasure of working with. For all of you who are considering who to book to capture your special moments on your special day, I can reassure you that Eddie not only provides professional photography & videography service, but, as was the case for me and my wedding, he provided numerous moments of laughter when there was stress, peace when there was chaos, humor when there was tenseness and joy throughout our wedding, both before, during and after our wedding ceremony. As with most things, in life you're good when you get what you pay for. When hiring the professionals from Studio512, you definitely get your money's worth and more importantly, the chance to look back on this day and be certain that your day was enriched by having booked the professionals from Studio512. Those memories will stay with you for a lifetime. Why not make great memories that will last a lifetime by hiring such an amazing photographer.
    Sincerely,
    Jen

Sent on 12/18/2008

Luisa · Married on 06/03/2005

We just watched our wedding video, again, yesterday and couldn't stop thinking about Eddie and how great of a job he did before, during and after our wedding day. We couldn't have asked for more. Eddie captured the emotion and excitement of our special day and we wouldn't be able to experience that again if we had not chosen Studio 512. We tell everyone about Studio 512 and if we have a chance, we show them the video as well. Great job!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2008

Stephanie · Married on 07/24/1999

Eddie is wonderful! He listens to your needs and how you want your video to turn out. His editing is absolutely amazing! You'll be very happy with the finished product!

Sent on 12/11/2008

Cheryl · Married on 05/06/2012

2.0

Studio 512 is artistic, professional and we can't wait to see the photographs. They were amazing at referrals and on the day not intrusive yet I believe they captured all the candid’s and portrait shots. Highly recommend them for not only weddings but also lifetime portraiture.

Sent on 05/23/2012

Studio 512's reply:

After this review, we had the opportunity to discuss the "flexibility" misunderstandings and are happy to report that Cheryl and her hubby were thrilled with our services.

Cheryl's latest email says the "photos were so amazing" and thanks us our professionalism and "in style" packaging. Her P.S. reads: "Please feel free to give our email address out if you need references. :-)"

They were very satisfied customers and we were equally blessed to serve them.