Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment Reviews

448 | Massapequa, NY

448 Reviews for Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment

Danielle · Married on 04/22/2018

Absolutely wonderful experience! They captured every wonderful moment of our day!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2018

We could not thank and rave about Studio27 enough!!! From the moment we met with Lauren, to the end of our weddind day, these guys were amazing! We had Neo, Dennis, Taylor and Paytn the day of our wedding and, we couldnt be any happier with the attention to detail, and the creativity they all had. They were also a TON of fun, super helpful, and everyone felt so comfortable with them. We haven’t even seen our pictures yet and I know they’re going to be amazing!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment's reply:

We're so happy you loved working with Studio 27 Lisa!

brittany · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I got married on 4/14 and I couldn’t write this review fast enough! I actually tried writing a review the day after our wedding but the app must've lost it! Studio 27 helped make my wedding everything i could've asked for and more. The last thing I was honestly looking forward to was pictures. I can admit I’m a fairly awkward person and my now husband is fantastic with helping make me feel comfortable, but Chris, Gino, and Kyler were equally helpful and amazing. I never felt like they were asking me to do anything I didn’t want to do and they allowed me to ask for specific things I wanted or my parents wanted. They were honest about how to make our pictures the best quality even if it was not what we wanted and then still allowed us to make our own choice. I trusted them 100%. They made us laugh, had me feeling fantastic, and helped me enjoy every second in front of the cameras. They were never “ in the way” at the wedding yet were always where they needed to be! If they saw a group taking photos they were right there too. When the dance floor was packed there they were taking shots of the smiling guests. Leading up to our wedding the staff was amazing. They answered every email with great detail and never made me feel like I was a bother (and I know I asked a lot of questions). Our engagement shoot was done with Cezar and he was equally calming and fantastic. I have loved every picture we’ve received so far and my family cannot stop talking about how amazing this team was. Studio 27 was the first studio was visited out of 2 and I only went to see the second for my mom. We knew we wanted studio 27 from the very first meeting. You will not be sorry having them at your wedding!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this incredible review. We truly do appreciate it!!!!

Silvia · Married on 04/14/2018

Studio27 is Amazing. Everyone on the team from the office to the photographers are outstanding. Super professional, kind, funny and loving. I was super happy with my wedding team. Boy Wonder and the team made us feel super comfortable and had us laughing all day. We couldn’t be happier with our decision.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for choosing Studio 27 Silvia!

Alexis · Married on 04/14/2018

Where do I even begin? My wedding took place on September 14th 2018. Studio 27 is near my house and my fiance at the time and I heard amazing things about them. When we scheduled our initial meeting we met with Franco in October 2016. The minute we walked into the studio we felt like we were right at home. Friendly staff and Franco sat with us and discussed all of our options. We went home leaving very happy and excited. We booked with them the following day. We had photo, video, DJ and Jazz guitart for our wedding day. Our main photographer was Chris Son, followed by our second photographer Gino Ferarro, videographer Paul Khan, assistants Peyton and Ester. They were ALL AMAZING! And made my husband and I laugh throughout the entire day! They were so easy going and worked with us since we are not the most photogenic or comfortable in front of the camera.

When it was time for the reception, we had Jazz guitarist Luiano Luiano, who played during cocktail hour and everyone enjoyed listening too. We had Tom Fank as our MC and Mike Dellaposta as our DJ. Both of them kept the crowd going the entire night. Our guests danced until the very last song and still are raving about what a fantastic day it was!

Thank you Studio 27 for making our day so magical and perfect!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Eva · Married on 04/13/2018

Studio 27 was extremely professional and reliable. The staff was courteous and on point. I’m addition to playing great music and inspiring the crowd to dance they were also super reassuring and soothing to this nervous bride and her groom! Much appreciated and would recommend to everyone!!!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment's reply:

Eva, we're so glad you enjoyed working with Studio 27! Best wishes.

Danielle · Married on 04/13/2018

We knew we would be choosing Studio 27 before we even set the date! We have seen the their work and knew they could give us exactly what we wanted. Everyone we met from the people in their office to the photographers and their assistance the day of our wedding was so nice and accommodating. No request was too much.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment's reply:

We're so glad your experience with Studio 27 was great Danielle!

ANNA · Married on 04/07/2018

Wonderful team and experience!

I could go on and on how amazed we were with Studio 27. From the moment we met with them they made us feel very welcomed and at ease. All my crazy emails, non stop questions were answered. The day of the wedding, the team is the one that made me calm. The energy they gave off and their personalities really worked well together, and ourselves, families, and guests. They were such a fun team! We received our pictures promptly and they were amazing! We even trusted them with choosing the photos for our own album since between the photos we saw and the video, we totally trusted that they will make the right decision.

Wedding photography and videography was one of the most important things to us and we could not be happier with the decision and the investment we made with Studio 27, worth every penny and more!!!

Thank You Studio 27 for making our memories last forever on print and video

xoxo Anna and Luis

Sent on 11/21/2018

Cassandra · Married on 04/06/2018

Studio27 was absolutely incredible during our wedding. We are both so happy with their work and can’t wait to see the videos and pictures!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for choosing Studio 27 Cassandra!

Stephanie · Married on 04/06/2018

I love the studio 27 company! We used them for photo video and DJ and I couldn’t have made a better choice. It was great having all of our vendors together and they all did an amazing job. My guests are still telling me how fun Neo was and how they’re never had such a great time with their photographer!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Dee · Married on 03/30/2018

I can not say enough about studio 27! So professional, fun and down to earth. The entire office staff, our photographers, and videographers were amazing. Boy wonder, Dennis, Paul & Gino were all so amazing and we felt so comfortable with them. Just simple wow! :)

Sent on 04/05/2018

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Dee!

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2018

After many venues visit my fiancé and I decided on The Somerley at the Fox Hollow, and we decided to take a look at their recommended vendors. We heard from other brides and grooms that house recommended vendors were not always the best. BUT that is not true with Studio 27! I ended up really liking Neo’s photography style with natural lighting. When we finally met with Lauren from Studio 27 and went over the photography and videography packages we felt that we would receive fantastic work. We didn’t even bother meeting with any other photography companies. We booked Studio 27 and immediately requested Neo as our main photographer. NO REGRETS! We officially met Neo during our engagement photos in October 2017 to get that beautiful fall foliage, and the photos were terrific. We are not very sappy romantic people, so it felt awkward taking photos, but Neo made us feel comfortable and made a lot of jokes; even one about how the photo was so nice he was going to hang it on his mom’s fridge.
    The wedding day came around on 3/25/18, and we had a team of 8 people from Studio 27 assigned to us, with some people covering the whole 18 hours! We booked both video and photos, and they had so much equipment. They captured everything, and even guests asked just how many people we booked because the faces of the crew had to change out. The entire crew was as chill and funny as Neo, even Paul, Mr. Fly on the Wall and Chris Son. We laughed so much during all the photo sessions, and they even captured my fiancé and I being ridiculous and childish. They do a lot for their shots, jumping, hiding in bushes, and behind gates; it was just amazing! Studio 27’s team worked so efficiently and at times it didn’t feel like they were pointing a bunch of cameras at us. And they know how to have fun and work at the same time. We loved working with them, and if possible we would do it all over again!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment's reply:

We're so happy you had a great time working with Studio 27 Jessica!

Therese · Married on 03/23/2018

The crew was fantastic!!! We loved everyone who worked with us during our special day. It was the best decision we made! They were an army and they did not disappoint!!!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment's reply:

Therese, thanks for choosing Studio 27!

Michael · Married on 03/02/2018

Amazing!! They are first class all the way! Anything we needed or wanted was done. The DJ/MC were awesome and kept the dance floor packed and rocking all night! Photos and video are top notch! The entire staff at studio 27 will make your day go off without a hitch. They handled everything with our wedding during a noreaster, and we were extremely pleased with the outcome. I can't say enough about these guys, but I will definitely be a customer for life with any future needs. Go visit them and you'll be sold from the time you walk in the door, I promise!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Dianna · Married on 02/23/2018

From the very first appointment with Franco to the in between phone calls and meeting with Tina to the wedding day with an awesome crew.. palo, Cesar , Boris and the video girl it was great!!!! They made me as the bride feel like I was a princess. They came with awesome energy and knew exactly what to do. This company truly lives up to all the expectations . Best part of all, they LOVE working together and making everyone around them feel
    Like we are family!! Thank you guys again for all your professional effort and hard work! our wedding wouldn’t have been why it was with out S27 and I can’t wait to see final wedding album!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Samantha-Lynn · Married on 02/09/2018

I got married Friday 2.9.18 and we used Studio 27 for Photography. This company certainly doesn't need my review but I loved the people we worked with so I wanted to shout them out. We had Paulo and the assistant was Sam. They were absolutely awesome. Taking pictures was draining but Paulo was so funny and knew exactly what he was doing I never felt like time was being wasted. I actually originally asked for Neo because I have two friends that used him but he wasn't available. I was so happy with Paulo he made us feel so comfortable I couldn't imagine anyone else being better. I obviously haven't seen the photos yet but I know they'll be great. Also, there were 3 weddings going on at Fox Hollow last night and they all were using Studio 27.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Teresa · Married on 01/26/2018

We got married on 1.26.18 and we just received some teaser photos and we can't believe how amazing they look! We had Boy Wonder and Cesar for photo & Dennis and Paul for video. They all were so professional, comfortable and so much fun to work with, it felt like you were with your friends all day. I recommend them to everyone I know getting married!

Sent on 02/11/2018

ANNA · Married on 01/14/2018

From the very beginning of the day, we had a blast with the crew. They were so patient, attentive, and fun!!!! My husband and I can't wait to get our pictures.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Hilary · Married on 12/31/2017

This team was absolutely a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. They were on time, professional, patient, and an absolute blast to spend the day with. They had great attitudes and positive energy, and most importantly, they made sure to get all the shots they needed.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Aimee · Married on 12/17/2017

I've loved Studio 27's work since before we were engaged. Once my fairy tale started to come true, I knew that we had to have them capture every moment of our special day. From the time we walked in to have our meeting with Lauren, I was blown away. She was extremely helpful, accommodating, and very personable. We had a wonderful conversation and couldn't have felt more comfortable during our meeting, while I asked a million questions! (LOL).
    Once we booked Studio 27 for our wedding, we had the pleasure of speaking with Tina on multiple occasions. She was very upbeat and helpful each time we spoke to her. She always followed up our conversations with an email and a note on our Studio27 account. The paper trail and communication was impeccable and made our lives so much easier, especially when we moved out-of-state.
    On the day of the wedding, I have to admit, I was VERY nervous as soon as everyone came to my house. However, my photographers (Boy Wonder and Cezar) and videographer (Andrey) and their assistants were absolutely amazing. They were able to make sure we were laughing, having a great time and made our wedding very enjoyable. I'm anxiously waiting to see the beautiful work they produce.

Sent on 12/27/2017

J · Married on 12/10/2017

Amazing photos!!

Everyone at Studio 27 was sweet, professional and helpful. They were always available to answer any and all of my questions and concerns, whether it be via e-mail or phone. We had a blast with them on our wedding day! LOVE my amazing photos!!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Cristina · Married on 12/09/2017

Studio 27 went above and beyond in making our special day even more perfect. We had Andre and Guch, and they were both a great time to be around all day! They made sure we got the shots we wanted and were always up to any ideas we wanted to take photos of! We also used them for our Photobooth and DJ and people are still raving about how amazing they were and how awesome our MC Steve was! I don’t think anyone left the dance floor the night of our wedding! Also the percussionist was a MUST have, he added a bit of extra special to our wedding night. If I had to do it all again I would go with Studio 27 as my first choice no questions asked!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Kim · Married on 12/09/2017

Highly recommend!!! We used Studio 27 for Dj AND photos. Dan, the DJ, was great! he had the whole party going all night! You fill out forms that let them know what type of music you want to hear or anything specific and he comes up with the rest!
    The photographers were amazing too! they were so friendly and fun to work with! you felt so comfortable around them and didn't even notice them taking pictures all night long!! Everybody commented on that! IT was also a snow storm and they were outside with me all day!!! they were great, don't think twice!!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Diane · Married on 12/09/2017

We were so impressed with how my sister's wedding photos and video came out that we decided to also use Studio 27. Even though they're located in Long Island, they were more than happy to send their crew down to Baltimore MD to cover our wedding. We requested Paulo as our photographer and he was just as awesome for us as he was for my sister. His experience and knowledge allow for him to set up some wonderful poses as well as being super friendly interacting with our families. Highly reccomend you request him! For video we got Andre and he too was on top of his game and a delight to work with. They both also had assistants that came with them- they stayed with us the entire day from 11am to 10pm. Their pricing for the quality of product, amount of resources they provide, and amount of time they spend with you is incredible. I recommend Studio 27 to my friends even when they aren't located in NY as theyre great to work with over the phone.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Kenia · Married on 12/03/2017

Everyone here is so helpful and understanding. On our initial visit Steve broke everything down for us and showed us all the options, he was very patient with us. Neal did a great job with our wedding photos (really captured our emotions and thoughts in the photos) and Dan was an amazing DJ and MC (definitely on point with the transition of songs and events) Love the logistics. I did not have to worry about anything. If I needed something done it got done right away. The team really gets and wants to get to know both parties to make sure we get exactly what we want. The team is definitely not pushy, which I love, and they do multiple follow-ups after the wedding to let us know how things are going with the process and what to do next. (Thank you Tina)

Sent on 04/26/2018

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment's reply:

We're so glad you enjoyed working with Studio 27 Kenia!