Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment Reviews

448 | Massapequa, NY

448 Reviews for Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment

Maria · Married on 09/29/2018

Studio 27 is the best! I used them for my wedding and I could not have been happier with my decision. We used them for the full package - dj, photo, video, and photo booth. It was great having all of our vendors be from the same company. Everyone that worked our wedding did a phenomenal job. They were very accommodating to our needs and did whatever we asked. Dan was our MC and he is truly the best! He was funny and had everyone dancing. Brian was the photographer and he did a great job getting everyone to focus as well as getting every photo we asked for. Not to mention his photos are amazing!! 10/10 for Studio 27!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Devan · Married on 09/29/2018

Studio 27 is a dream come true!

Studio 27 is where it's at!!! We used Studio 27 for Photography/Video/and DJ and all three categories delivered and served! They are a recommended vendor through our wedding venue so we first met with them in the beginning of planning. Right away I knew I was going to love them. The store is very boutique and clean and cute and they offer you a drink/cocktail as soon as you walk in. My (now) husband and I enjoyed every conversation with the photo/video and DJ side and it was a no brainer after the initial meeting to book with them. Our engagement photo shoot was so fun, comfortable and enjoyable because of the talented Boy Wonder (yes that's his 'name') and our photos are stunning! We had Boy Wonder, Paulo and a Video crew (I do not remember all their names) the day of wedding and they made it feel seamless and easy. Dan was our MC and he was perfect. He knew exactly how to keep our crowd partying but also knew when it was the appropriate time to play love/slow songs and he made beautiful remarks for special dances/speeches. I can not recommend Studio 27 enough, we LOVED working with them for our special day(s) and we will definitely work with them again in the future!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2018

Studio 27 was absolutely amazing . Neo and ray were awesome and we had an amazing time at our wedding with them and can’t wait to see our pictures and video

Sent on 10/02/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/08/2018

Our experience with studio 27 was amazing from the minute we walked in the door. Everyone on there staff is amazing and they all make you feel very welcomed. Steve and Franco will go out of there way to make sure you are happy and they will make sure your wedding day is one to remember. We had Neo as our main photographer and he was amazing! He made me and my husband feel so comfortable during our engagement photoshoot and he really knew how to calm my nerves on my wedding day. Neo has an amazing eye for detail and knows how to get every perfect angle. There photos really speak for there self with how amazing there work is. They are worth every penny. Our main videographer was Ray and he definitely has a eye for what he does. Ray was very patient and really attended to every shot we wanted. Our two assistant Jessie and Rick were super helpful and sweet. I would defiantly recommend studio 27 to everyone who is looking for a group of people that truly have your best interest in hand and they will make sure you have photos and video to last a life time. THANK YOU STUDIO 27!!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Studio 27 is THE BEST

Photography was one of THE MOST important things to me vendor wise on my wedding day. The day flies by so quickly and I wanted to make sure that the photos that I had from my day are ones that I would remember and be able to look back on for a lifetime. After extensive research and a few meetings, I knew Studio 27 was the place for us. We met with Steve in our initial meeting and he was so awesome and thorough in his meeting with us that we were immediately sold. I knew from pouring through reviews that I wanted Boy Wonder as my photographer and luckily for me he was available on my date. We first met him at our engagement shoot one year before our wedding and had an absolute blast with him. Not only does he have a natural gift for photography, he is absolutely hilarious. He makes it a point to get to know his couples and had us laughing throughout the entire shoot. In 2 and a half hours, He took over 700 pictures and we were completely in love with all of them. On the wedding day we had Wonder and his assistant Kaitlyn. Wonder was incredible as usual and had the ENTIRE bridal party laughing and having fun the whole time. Kaitlyn, was a complete sweetheart and seemed genuinely happy to be there and be part of the day. Not only were they on top of their stuff, but they are also good people who care and make it a point to compliment the little details of your day and actually talk to you rather than just act like vendors that are hired to be there. These little personal touches are so important to keeping you calm on your big day so I was extremely grateful to have them there. They were extremely prompt and made sure to get any and all photos that I wanted (and then some). A piece of advise- the timeline does not always line up exactly. I wanted my details pictures to be at Flowerfield however, Studio 27 finished with the groom early and we were not done with hair and makeup at the hotel yet. To assure that we would get all the romantics and bridal party photos we wanted, they asked if they could do the detail photos at the hotel. These people are professionals and know what they are doing so I told them I was cool with that and I am beyond happy I did that because it allowed for so much more photo time at the actual venue. I have only gotten my teasers back from the wedding and I am OBSESSED.
    For video I had Paul as my main videographer and Nick as his assistant and they were amazing! Paul was such a sweetheart and knew exactly what shots he wanted to get and was super patient and great at giving direction to me and my clueless husband. Nick was a sweetheart as well and as mentioned made it a point to try and get to know me and my husband throughout the day.
    We also had a drone and it was so cool! I can't wait to see the footage from that. Definitely worth the extra money.
    When the Studio 27 team left the wedding, I was super sad because they truly become family throughout the process. I would use them again and again.

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • F

Francesca · Married on 09/07/2018

Studio 27 did an amazing job on our wedding day! They were able to capture all of our special moments and made us feel completely comfortable! I didn’t worry one bit about how the photos would come out. Our leader photographer was Anthony and he succeeded our expectations! I can not wait to see our video and photo album!

Sent on 09/22/2018
  • Y

Yamile · Married on 09/07/2018

We are beyond happy with studio 27 both photo and dj. So grateful for everyone at studio 27 along with their great vibes and professionalism. They are very organized and easy to work with. Leading up to the wedding all my questions were always answered clearly and instantly. Their emails were always informative and simply made the whole process easy. The day of the wedding well...I just cannot repeat enough times how happy we are! The creativity and dedication is undeniable. The dj really did a great job and had everyone dancing all night. Our guest are still raving about the music!! A huge "WOW" to the creative photographers at Studio 27 always going above and beyond to get that perfect shot! I cannot wait to see the finished product. I recommend studio 27 without any hesitation. Trust me you will not regret it.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kellie Correira · Married on 09/07/2018

Fell in LOVE with our wedding photos

What can we say about Studio 27? Their work and their staff were exceptional. We knew they were unique when we first came across examples of their work and saw their detail for lighting. We fell in love with their photography, and on our wedding day, they did not disappoint. Their staff was attentive, funny, kind, and totally respectful of on-the-fly photo requests. Our wedding pictures came out beautifully, and I watch our wedding trailer over and over again to relive our most special day. I can’t wait until we get the finished album and full video! We highly recommend Studio 27 for your wedding photography needs!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2018

I don't even know where to begin!!!!!! My husband and I could not be happier with Studio 27 and the services they provided for us on our wedding day. We cannot express enough how appreciative we are for everyone on the team. Boy Wonder was simply fantastic!! He was so helpful and artistic, and definitely made a great impression on our little flower girl. Gino could not have been a better choice to send with the Groomsmen. I heard that they hit it off just perfectly. Both photographers kept the process moving as smoothly as possible, even though we had a little rain delay in the morning. We could not have had this day without Dennis, our Main Cinematographer. Everywhere I looked, there was Dennis! His instructions were dead on and he made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable, even with a video camera pointing at us. He even got a little interview out of me, which I had no intention of doing....sneaky guy!!! A huge shout out to Steve and Mark, our photo and video assistants. They were at the top of their game. Ahhhh, and we can't forget about Taylor, our Drone Pilot. What a sweet sweet guy. We are so so so excited to see all of our photos and the video footage. I am sure we will be blown away! Again, we cannot express enough how happy we are. The entire team was such a pleasure to work with and so reassuring throughout the whole process. They went above and beyond to capture every moment and make our day as special as it can be. Everyone was extremely professional, but still kept the mood light enough so there was no wedding day gitters. We did not expect them to stay a little later than the reception in order to make sure that we got in a few extra pictures. I hope they all had as much fun as we did. I could go on and on forever ranting and raving about Studio 27. Worth every penny!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Marisa · Married on 09/01/2018

Fabulous!

If your gut is telling you to hire Studio 27, DO IT! My husband and I are not big on getting pictures taken of us, but man did Cesar and the whole crew make us feel so comfortable. We loved every picture that was taken and they were beyond professional. If you looking for photographers that aren’t pulling you out every five minutes and blend in with the crowd, they are the ones to go with.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Sasha · Married on 08/19/2018

I had studio 27 to do my engagement and wedding photos They were absolutely amazing! Paulo did both the engagement and wedding photos along with Matt. They made us feel very comfortable, they were very funny and pleasant to work with. Everything felt natural and the photo process flowed throughout the day. I would definitely recommend studio 27. They are nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Tramel · Married on 08/19/2018

From Day 1 when we walk in the Hospitality was great!! From that date up to my wedding date, the quality of service and professionalism was worth every dime I spent. You pay for what you get and I would recommend Studio27 the best on Long Island for any wedding venue.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

Everyone was amazing he day of the wedding, you barely knew they were there yet got every shot i requested. the people that came to work with us the day of the wedding were funny and made us feel relaxed through out the long list of shots i wanted. they also made their own twist to the shot list that made the shots i wanted even better!!!!! i cant wait to see the final results.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Ashley Deiters · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing! wouldn't use anyone else

i can not say more amazing things about studio27. i had a tough day full of stress on my wedding day and my team of photographers and video knew exactly what to do in every moment. although it was raining the day of my wedding they made every effort to go outside for photos anytime we got a break from the rain. i cant thank them enough! most amazing amazing people! thank you for making my day so amazing!

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • I

Ilyssa · Married on 08/17/2018

I had studio 27 for photography and DJ for my wedding this August and studio 27 is absolutely amazing. I had Neo as my main photographer and he made me feel so comfortable taking all the pictures and made sure to capture everything so beautifully. I loved the pictures and so happy with my choice. For dj i had Steve as the Mc and he was phenomenal. He started off out wedding knowing my husband and i and created a fun enterance for us that we absolutely loved. Everyone was up dancing the entire time and that’s exactly what i wanted. Studio 27 was amazing and i would recommend them to anyone who wants great pictures and to dance all night on your wedding!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Ashley Ambroise · Married on 08/11/2018

perfect in every way

i can not can more amazing things about studio 27. on my wedding day i was beyond stressed and the entire crew was able to relax me and make it much easier for me to get through the day. neo was more than perfect! would reccomend them to everyone!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 08/10/2018

We used Studio 27 for photography and video for our wedding last week and we are truly amazed. Boy Wonder took great pictures, he makes you feel so comfortable while moving around with ninja like abilities. Kyler was our videographer and we both felt that he was so personable. He knows exactly how to direct you and make you feel at ease. Gino and Mark were fabulous as well. After spending the entire day together we didn't want them to leave the party. Everyone I have worked with at Studio 27 including Steve, Lauren, and Tina are prompt and professional. They answer any small question you may have and go out of their way to give you everything you want. We can not wait to see the finished product.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2018

Memorable!

Studio 27 was amazing the day of my wedding! To start off, they were very punctual and easy to talk with. They made me feel comfortable the morning of and even when you take those awkward photos they would make me laugh. They were also easy going and if I wanted a certain picture they made sure we got it. After the church and at the reception my family and the crew couldn't stop laughing at times. So happy with Studio 27 and would definitely recommend them to every couple!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Melanie

Melanie Tietjen Cascio · Married on 07/27/2018

Three vendors in one!

We used S27 for photo, video and DJ for my July 2018 wedding. This company was easy to work with and I liked how we could get all three components from them. The photos came out beautiful. We received about 3,000! We had Boy Wonder and Brian as photographers. My husband is not one who likes to take pictures and the photographers did a good job trying to make it as quick, painless and as fun as possible for him. I, however, was loving my photo shoot! I have yet to receive my album, but the the album designer was very patient with me as I asked to see different layouts of my pictures in the design. I can't wait to see the final product. My advice for future brides would be to create a shot list of poses you want. I did, and my photographer made sure to get them all. Our videographer, Kyler, was awesome to work with. Our trailer came out so cute and our wedding video is beautiful. The editors were easy to work with and were very willing to make any of the edits I asked about. Our MC was Steve and he did a great job keeping the party going. My guests and I were dancing the whole night and we got so many compliments about the music.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Theodore · Married on 07/20/2018

I don't even know where to begin with the sheer awesomeness of Studio 27. From our engagement shoot to our wedding to the in person meetings to endless emails with questions, we could not have asked for better team. We didn't need anyones recommendation for them, their photography and videography said all we needed to hear and see. You don't just feel like another client, once you step into their studio you truly feel like family. Boy Wonder, I'm looking at you buddy. (Remember that name when you book for an amazing photographer) Our entire wedding day was picture perfect and we could not have asked for a better team. Don't hesitate when looking for a photography, videography and even a photo booth company, they are hands down in our opinion number 1 on Long Island and their photographs show why.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Shazara · Married on 07/15/2018

Studio 27 is amazing. We book them for our wedding and couldn't be more happy with the outcome. Even though studio 27 is on the pricy side they are worth every penny.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Christopher · Married on 07/13/2018

The Studio 27 team is top notch. From the minute we walked into their studio we knew that we were dealing with people that cared about capturing our day. Being a amateur photographer myself, I look for a few things when presented with photographers and their options. They stood out above all the rest. We had our consultation with Steve, who was amazing. He was super knowledgable and helped guide us and explain all the ins and outs of every option. Every staff member that we had contact with from start to finish, made us feel like apart of the Studio 27 family. Our photographer for our engagement shoot and for our wedding was Paulo, and our second photographer was Cezar. They were OUTSTANDING. They made photographing our day easy, and seamless, and took into consideration everything that we wanted on our "shot list". I cannon say enough positive things about those two. Dennis the videographer was just as amazing. He made sure to get all the shots he needed, as quickly and efficiently as possible so we could enjoy the wedding as much as we could. Me and my wife cannon wait to see the final product knowing that its going to be just as amazing if now more than we expect. I wouldn't not use any other company for any other photography needs that I may have.

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • Heather

Heather Fischetti · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent service, beautiful pictures and professional staff

I used Studio27 photographers, videographers and DJ. My wedding pictures came out AMAZING, the video was awesome and the DJ’s were great. The photographers captured every pose I wanted and more. They, along with the videographers, added fun to our experience and made me and my husband so comfortable. The DJ was attentive to the guests musical taste and adjusted accordingly as the night went on, which made for a great experience. I HIGHLY recommend studio27 photography, videography and entertainment for weddings and special occasions.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for such for your kind words and wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and Steven. Thank you for risking getting dirt on the dress and walking into the abandoned building for us. The images are epic!

ashley · Married on 07/03/2018

Awesome! :)

Meeting with Lauren from day 1 was so easy and fun. She was very patient and honest about everything. The photographers were great and the pictures came out amazing!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2018

My husband and I used Studio 27 for our DJ, photographer, and videographer. From start to finish, the whole team at Studio 27 was so welcoming, easy to talk to, and made the whole process so easy. We are from CT and they were very accommodating to help us along the way with making all of our decisions from afar. All of the crew on our wedding day were absolutely amazing! Neo and Gino, our photographers, were outstanding. They ensured that we had a great time and made the whole process so easy. Our sneak peak photos are stunning and I couldn’t be any happier. Kyler, our main cinematographer was equally as great and worked really hard the whole night to get all the best shots. We are so excited to see our finished video! Last, but not least, Dan our MC and Mike our DJ kept the whole room dancing the entire night! We have had so many guests say how much fun they had because the music was so great. It was everything we could have wished for and more. My husband and I wouldn’t change a thing about how our wedding went and were so happy with all of the crew from Studio 27. Thank you!

Sent on 07/23/2018