Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment Reviews

448 Reviews for Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment

• Lou

Lou · Married on 07/04/2019

Incredible

There is nothing that hasn't been said about Studio 27, but I'll give it my best. This company literally MADE our wedding. After seeing them in action at my sister's wedding, we knew when our time came that there wasn't another company to consider. From our initial appointment through finalizing, they were on top of everything and eased our minds at every step of the way. They were able to accommodate every single thing we wanted in their playlist and keep the crowd moving all night. Their easy to fill out forms made the sequence of events of the night very easy to follow, from announcing the family to our first dance. They were able to pull music from different sites to get exactly what we wanted even if it wasn't widely available. The day of, they delivered big time. They immediately reacted to the crowd and kept us engaged all night. Steve is the king of MCs when it comes to weddings, and Sal had the crowd going all night with a flawless mix. If you're concerned that people won't dance, book Studio 27. If you've got a family that loves to party, book Studio 27. With a variety of options and packages, they'll fit any budget and have endless different special features depending on your needs. If you want just music they've got it, but from instrumental add ons to pyrotechnics, it'll be a party you never forget. Our photography crew was top notch from beginning to end and from what we've seen so far, we can't wait to see our photos. They've been great in getting us sneak peeks so we can get our thank yous out.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • I

Isabel Matsias · Married on 06/29/2019

Top Notch Service!

Dan made my wedding day dreams come true! All my requests were met. Dan and Nick truly are exceptional At what they do. From the dry ice to the sparklers and the violinists which added a sweet touch to our wedding day. Guests are still raving about the awesome music selection and Dan’s sense of humor. Thank you guys for making my special day so memorable! If you need an amazing MC and Dj look no further book with studio27 DJs and ask for Dan the Man!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony Sagginario · Married on 06/21/2019

Studio 27 DJ = Flawless

My wife and I went to Studio 27, no other place, and fell in love with what they had to offer from the start. Without shopping around, we booked them right there on the spot. It was the best decision we made. Steve (our MC) and Nick (our DJ) did an amazing job. The whole process was smooth and everyone at Studio 27 is so accommodating. The wedding was flawless and a big part of that was due to Steve, Nick, and the entire Studio 27 crew. I would highly recommend booking them for your big event. They are professional, know how to bring the crowd alive (people were dancing who never dance), and ensure they fulfill all request. They want your event to go perfect, and treat your event as if it was their own. Thank you Steve, Nick, and Studio 27....Flawless!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Avella · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing!

We HIGHLY recommend Studio 27 DJs. We were lucky enough to use Studio 27 for everything (DJ, photo, video and photo booth), but our MC and DJ really blew everyone away. Steve and Sal were absolutely amazing. My husband and I had a day wedding and I was nervous because every day wedding that we’ve been to, there’s always no dancing. Steve and Sal had everyone dancing the entire day!!!! The music choices were awesome. Steve had everyone lift my husband like he was crowd surfing and he had me sit in a chair and everyone lift me as they were jumping! It was scary but so fun LOL. We also utilized their indoor fireworks and dry ice for our first dance (and a few other times throughout the night) and it was SO AMAZING. I loved how none of our guests were expecting it and once we were dancing on the cloud and the fireworks went off, all you heard was clapping and screaming and it was truly an amazing feeling. I would do it 100 more times if I could... totally worth every single penny, so if you get the chance, I recommend using the dry ice and fireworks as well! We got married on 6/15/19 and everyone is still talking about how amazing our wedding was, specifically our MC and DJ. The DJ and food are the most important parts of your wedding and I 1000000% recommend everyone to use Studio 27!!

-Nicole & Anthony Avella 6/15/2019

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Paschal · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent, Easy, Fun, & Professional

We booked this DJ after attending a friend’s wedding. Their music had been great and everyone was dancing the whole time. I have to say that my husband and I were a little lost on song selections and Dan really helped us out. Studio 27 DJs did not disappoint. The music was amazing and people were dancing through the last song and didn’t want to leave. So many people told us it was the best wedding they had been to. We were very pleased and highly recommend this company!!!
    For Photography, Paulo was absolutely amazing. I love pictures but my husband and I are at a total loss for ideas on how to pose. Couple that with a crazy nervousness on the day of the wedding. Paulo was funny and super easy to work with. He made me feel very comfortable and had great fun photo ideas.

Sent on 06/12/2019

john · Married on 06/01/2019

Great time!

Studio 27 Entertainment and photography worked our wedding and they did a tremendous job! Everyone danced the entire night and had a ton of fun. The photographers and videographer were a pleasure and easy to work with. All of our wishes were taken into account for the night and their guidance through the process was extremely helpful. We couldn’t have asked for better!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Anthony · Married on 05/19/2019

Awesome!!!

Can’t wait for our pictures!!! Studio 27 was amazing. Boy Wonder and Paolo were extremely professional and extremely fun! They allowed us all to let loose and be ourselves for pictures. They got formal shots as well. There was no pressure to take specific pictures or anything. We requested Boy Wonder because he was the photographer at my best friends wedding. We will definitely be recommending him and now Paolo to our friends and family!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew Kates · Married on 05/10/2019

Dream Worthy Experience

Kayo & Sal Jr. were absolutely amazing. They really orchestrated the entire reception. They took all of our requests without question and really customized our feel for the party. I could not have asked for a better DJ and MC. Countless guests kept on saying how great they were. There was never a time where the dance floor was empty, thanks to them.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Katie Lewandowski · Married on 05/10/2019

A wedding to never forget!

I am not kidding when I say Studio 27 did an amazing job at our wedding. They literally did everything that we requested, right down to the Budlight commercials! We requested they weave in a few Real Men of Genius commercials from Budlight and they didn't do just one. They did exactly what we asked, having one play every so often! These commercials have meaning to our relationship so it meant a lot that they did it right. We were also nervous picking out a DJ because my husband and I love hard rock and we were worried on how we could play a few songs that would weave in well. But they absolutely rocked it! I also got mad compliments on the 90s rock music that played during cocktail hour. People were on the dance floor all night and no one left early even with our extended hour. I also can't stand a DJ that plays a song for 3 seconds and then switches it. This dj was amazing and really turned it up! So happy they didn't do that! Weaving in songs from all of the era's, across a wide range of genres and playing all of our requests and even planned out a special speech I wanted to give for couples sharing their anniversaries with us. All around amazing DJ. The music was definitely on point! They truly made our wedding a night to never forget.

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Future Mrs. Antonelle

JoAnna · Married on 05/03/2019

Jo Anna and Derek Antonelle

We used Studio 27 for our wedding for photography/videography and they are absolutely amazing!!! First off, a special shout out to Boy Wonder as he is an absolute pleasure to work with. He did our engagement shoot a year ago by the Brooklyn Bridge and the photos came out absolutely beautiful so we knew we were in good hands when it came to the wedding. Studio 27 made taking pictures really fun for us as they always made sure we were having a good time. I even had Boy Wonder and the rest of the crew dancing while I was getting ready in the morning which really calmed my nerves. We would also like to give a shout-out to our videographer Paul who also fantastic to work with in capturing our special moments! We strongly recommend Studio 27 to everyone!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 04/27/2019

Great experience with Dan from Studio 27 (music only)

We had Dan from Studio 27 as our DJ and Emcee and he did such a great job helping us prepare for the big day and then making sure everything went seamlessly and successfully. It was great to have his knowledge and experience to calm any last nerves we had about the minute-by-minute timetable to make sure everything went off without a hitch. And he played the exact music we wanted! He kept the crowd on its feet and everyone was having so much fun they all stayed till the party ended at 1:30am! We could not have done it without Dan and Curtis (the amazing saxophonist—you should check out his Instagram mrsmoothnsaxy). Many guests said their favorite part of the wedding was Curtis on the sax!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Diana

Diana Occhino · Married on 04/26/2019

Phenomenal

My husband and I used studio27 for DJ, photography, and videography for our wedding this past April 26, 2019 and they were absolutely amazing. We knew we wanted them two years ago when we attended a few other weddings that they worked.
    Dan was our MC and he was so patient (with me changing our first dance song about 5 times even thee night before the wedding ! Lol) and attentive to detail and him along with the DJ kept our dance floor packed the whole night. We also added on the zap shot photography (live photos that scroll on tvs)which I highly recommend -it’s a nice feature to have also for people who aren’t dancers and can watch from their seats. You get the zap shot photos the next day and we were quite surprised by the people who were caught dancing in those pictures. But we know Dan and the DJ were mainly responsible for that. I told my husband I didn’t remember them playing many slow songs besides our first dance and parents dance and while people were eating- which I liked because they truly were reading the crowd. So they kept each hit coming since people we were dancing. But We have been to other weddings where there were a few more slow songs played because they were reading that crowd and also they listen to the bride and grooms requests. But quite honestly you don’t have to be too specific with them, because they are the professionals and have been doing this for quite awhile so Dan can read a bride and groom during their initial meeting and know exactly what they want.
    We had Boy Wonder for photographer and he was p-h-e-n-o-m-e-n-a-l! Him along with his 5 assistants were amazing. They were so fun to work with and really became family through the day. I (the bride) and the bridesmaids were running a little bit behind schedule with hair and makeup and they came in and said “no problem” and took all the detailed shots and videography of like my bouquet, jewelry, invitation, etc. while I finished up. And I was obviously a little nervous and they really loosened me up and made me and my girls and parents all have fun. We also added on the live edit( where they compile footage from getting ready and ceremony and reception into a video and play for your guests at reception) and I don’t know how they do it but it was absolutely amazing. My family and friends all said how impressed they were by Wonder and his crew while they were taking pictures by their presence and all their devices and how they were running to get certain shots and Wonder even got on the videographers shoulders to get a shot! I had one friend (who got married a little while ago) tell me from watching how studio27 operated at my wedding she felt they made her photographers at her wedding look like amateurs! Lol
    You will not be disappointed if you go with studio27 for DJ, photography, and videography. You of course don’t have to use them for all but when you do the pricing they give you and the quality of work you get is really a bargain.
    From initial meeting with them you become family! And I have and will continue to highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2019

Best decision ever!!

We had a whole team of people from studio 27 on our wedding day and it was the best decision. We chose them for DJ, Photography, and Videography services for our wedding. They are creative, personable, and professional. They provided us plenty of direction, help, and service over and above the contracted services. We could not have been more thrilled with this choice. YOU GUYS WERE TRULY AMAZING

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • F

Frank and Patricia Fantigrossi · Married on 04/14/2019

Excellent service

Dan our dj was fabulous . The music at our wedding reception was great . We had so many guests complimenting him to us. He has a great personality and kept the party going . He knew exactly what music to play for our crowd .

He is the one you want for any affair. Thank you Dan and Studio 27 for an evening we will always cherish.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Gianna Zizza · Married on 03/23/2019

Best decision ever!

We had a whole team of people from studio 27 on our wedding day and it was the best decision. Two photographers, lighting assistants, and a videographer were provided and they were very professional, nice and patient. They didn’t rip us away from the reception once. They took pictures at the church and the venue and listened to all of our requests. They gave us a list of items we should have prepared for the day of for photos and also took pictures of anything we requested. They treated all of our family and friends so nicely to the point that you would think they were your family too! Absolutely would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Roman · Married on 03/02/2019

Studio 27 is absolutely amazing !

Studio 27 was absolutely amazing. We originally went in for photography and cinematography and then found out they also had DJ and Mc. They made time for us to sit down and chat and we immediately knew they were the one for us. Dan and his team are so professional, they listened and catered to all of our needs. They answered every question we had and gave us their own opinions which we needed to know. We didn’t give them many songs to work with and yet they knew what to play and had so many people on the dance floor all night (some people I’d never saw dance in my life and they were dancing at our wedding!!)Everything went smoothly and exactly how we envisioned it. Their music selection was perfect for everybody, it was like they could read the crowd and played what everybody needed to hear. The MC was great, he kept the wedding flowing and also kept our guests happy and entertained. So thank you so much Studio27 for playing a major role in our dream wedding ! I would recommend them 100% to everyone.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment's reply:

Roman, Thank you so much for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to have been a part of your dream wedding. We wish you and Jillian a lifetime of happiness and love.
  • F

Francisco Lameiro · Married on 02/17/2019

Wedding Photography, Videography, and DJ

We had Studio 27 for DJ, Photography, and Videography services for our wedding in February 2019 at the Fox Hollow, and they were absolutely amazing. They are creative, personable, and professional. They provided us plenty of direction, help, and service over and above the contracted services. We could not have been more thrilled with this choice.

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 02/16/2019

Artistic Video

We hired Studio 27 videography for our wedding because I was so impressed by the cinematic quality of the trailers they had made for other weddings. This company is very flexible and easy to work with. They assured me that I would not regret hiring video. On the night of the wedding my husband even admitted he was so glad we had gotten video. Ray the lead videographer has a great eye for perfect shots. I’m so excited to see the vision come to life and to relive all of the great events from our wedding.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Rachel Tomeo · Married on 12/30/2018

Best of the best!

From our first meeting with Franco I knew we picked the right studio to do our wedding. The customer service we received from everyone was impeccable. Lauren helped us finalize all the details for the day, she literally wrote down every request and made sure they were all fulfilled. Our photographers were Boy Wonder and Brian. I can’t say enough about them. Boy Wonder was AMAZING. He took his time and made sure we got every shot we asked for. He was so attentive and friendly my guests couldn’t stop talking about how professional he was. Thank you BOY Wonder for making this day so enjoyable for me and my family. Brian spent the morning with my Husand and they had a Blast. His attention to detail and fun natured personality made the day smooth. Paul was our Videographer. We had so much fun with him, he was patient and made sure every shot he got was perfect even if it meant doing multiple takes. The two lighting assistants with them were also so much fun all day making sure we had what we needed. I am beyond pleased with the service we received. I could go on for days about how great this group was to work with. I highly recommend Studio 27 for anyone looking to have the BEST of the BEST. I can’t wait to see the beautiful work of all these talented men. Thank you again Studio 27 for making the best day of our lives even better.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 11/18/2018

Our experience with Studio 27 has been amazing so far. We were so impressed with how thorough Steve was and how much information we received in our first meeting with him. We met with three other photographers and it was a simple choice. Studio 27 is hands down fantastic.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment's reply:

We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with Studio 27 Kayla!
  • Allyssa

Allyssa · Married on 10/13/2018

There aren’t enough words!!!

I cannot thank Studio 27 enough for making my special day even more magical!! Using all 3 of their services was the best decision we made during wedding planning. Every memeber of their team was a dream to work with!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Celeste

Celeste · Married on 10/13/2018

Our Wedding October 13, 2018 Celeste & Claudio

AMAZING! Our wedding was magical! Everything was fabulous! Franco, Dan, and all their crew were ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! If you want to create happily everlasting memories look no further book with STUDIO 27. We can't wait to see all our pictures and videos. They have all sorts of packages and they have one just for the two of you!
    We did our engagement shoot with Neo and the rest was history. During the Reception, pictures from the church ceremony were flashing on the screens of our Fairy Tale Wedding. When we returned from our Honeymoon three weeks after our wedding, our guests were still talking about our pictures and music. We absolutely loved the pictures, the photo booth, videographer, DJ, MC all the crew. They are professional, patient, funny and make you feel comfortable. Our guests did not sit down at our wedding they were PARTYING to the sound of the MUSIC. Studio 27 are not just photographers, videographers, and DJ's they are ARTISTS.
    We had an amazing time with all of you the day of our wedding. Thank you all!!!!!
    Sincerely,
    Celeste & Claudio

Sent on 11/20/2018

Cristina · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing!

From the very beginning I have been nothing but impressed by Studio 27's professionalism, attentiveness, friendliness and ease of communication! We originally met with Lauren who blew us away right off the bat. She made us so comfortable and was incredibly accommodating. After meeting with her no other photography company came close! We chose Neo as our main photographer and I am SO glad we did! He made what can be a long and arduous process so much fun and his work is incredible. He even stood in a bush to get the shot he wanted LOL. Paul was our cinematographer and he was just as great. Made everyone super comfortable and was so creative with the shots he was getting. Overall I am so impressed and could not recommend them more!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Louise · Married on 10/06/2018

Do not look anywhere else-- BOOK STUDIO27 NOW!!!!!

I cannot say enough good things about Studio27!!! I was in a wedding in June 2017 and knew from that moment on that I needed to book Studio27 for my wedding the following year. My now husband and I are very nervous people but that day we felt so comfortable and everyone from the bridal party to our families felt so comfortable and loved working with everyone from Studio 27. They made a very emotional day light and fun for us. They even came back to our house after mass and did a photoshoot with our dog! I am looking forward to receiving all our photos and looking forward to getting any future photos done by Studio27.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2018

Best day of our lives!

First off i would like to say that i knew i wanted to use studio 27 for our wedding a year into my husband and i dating! We went to our friends wedding and they used Neo and i instantly knew this is who i wanted for our wedding one day. Fast forward to 6 years later and 3 weeks of being engagned we booked studio 27 for our photography! Neo and the crew were so amazing and the life of the party! All our guest are still talking about how professional and personal our crew was. We reccommend everyone we know that’s getting married to check our studio 27! Neo and the crew made our day so special and so easy going! We loved working with everyone. So helpful and easy going. Thank you so much studio 27 for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 10/18/2018