Studio 24 Bridal Reviews

7 | Sayville, NY

7 Reviews for Studio 24 Bridal

7 Studio 24 Bridal Reviews

Michele · Married on 01/17/2015

Nicole did my hair and makeup for a wedding I was in as a bridesmaid. I showed her a few pictures of styles I liked and she gave me some great suggestions. I chose an old Hollywood style which I heard can be challenging to accomplish. She did a FANTASTIC job. I got so many compliments! I would highly recommend her if you need to get your hair or makeup done for any special occasion.

Devyn · Married on 12/31/2014

Nicole did an absolutely amazing job on my hair! She did a fabulous old Hollywood up-do that was STUNNING - it was so intricately beautiful and lasted the entire day into the night and through the New Year (it was a New Year's Eve wedding!) Simply put, Nicole created a masterpiece! The hairstyle went perfectly with the classic old Hollywood style of my dress and I couldn't have asked for anything better. She even added a touch of glamour with diamond bobby pins nestled into the wavy up-do! Also might I add, Nicole is an absolute sweetheart and made sure I was happy with everything - had a lot of fun chatting with her too - I had no doubt from the start that she would do an amazing job! I received so many compliments that night at the wedding - everyone thought it was so elegantly beautiful! I truly felt like a real princess! :)

Natalie · Married on 12/31/2014

I met Nicole at the Sayville Bridal Festival and loved her book of past hairstyles she has done so I booked my trial! We discussed tons of possibilities and she was so helpful in helping me choose the most elegant and beautiful look for the big day! I looked awesome and booked her for my wedding day as well. Nicole did another amazing job on my hair as well as making three of my bridesmaids look unique and stunning! I highly recommend Nicole with Studio 24 Bridal!

Grace · Married on 09/12/2014

Nicole and the entire staff at Studio 24 were incredible. I loved my hair and received so many complements as did my bridesmaids and mom!

• User4626206 · event on: 12/12/2014

Nicole did an excellent job on my hair. I used her twice. She listened to what I wanted and did exactly what I asked for. She took her time and paid attention to details. She was also very sweet and kind!!! At my event everyone complimented me on my hair and said it looked fabulous. I owe it all to her! Thanks Nicole for a superb updo and curls! I will definitely be going to her for future updos!!

• User4756705 · event on: 01/24/2015

Wow! Nicole was amazing and did such a fabulous job! She listened to me and was able to create the exact vintage style I was going for. She took her time and made sure every piece of hair was exactly where she wanted it to be. She is so friendly and was so much fun to talk to as well. I would recommend her for any type of event. She's fantastic!

Tara · Married on 11/26/2014

The girls were great from the trial run to the big day. I don't like a lot of make up and was not really sure what I wanted for my hair. They took care of everything. The air brushed make up and individual eyelashes felt like it was not even there. My hair held all night and looked amazing (and no headache). They also did my sister and 2 nieces. They were fantastic with the little girls, a lil blush, and their own lip gloss to keep. They could not wait to get their hair done and it last through the next day.