String Theory Music Reviews

55 Reviews for String Theory Music

1 User photo

String Theory Music 1

Bonnie · Married on 12/09/2016

All of the ladies at String Theory were wonderful! They were so accommodating, even with our last minute changes due to the hurricane. They even found my favorite version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and in such a short time frame too! They arrived early and were very flexible and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful addition to their big day! :)

Sent on 12/15/2016

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Bonnie! We loved being a part of your ceremony in the Peacock Garden at The Fountain of Youth. What a unique experience and the perfect setting for an intimate ceremony! Best wishes to you and Jared and congratulations!

Kelly Anne · Married on 11/11/2016

My husband and I loved the touch of live music for our ceremony. Hearing the music while walking down the aisle made me feel extra emotional because it was so beautiful.

Sent on 11/14/2016

David · Married on 10/29/2016

They did exactly as we requested and the music was spot on.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Aimee · Married on 10/21/2016

We are so extremely pleased with how wonderful String Theory was for our ceremony at the White Room! They were the perfect addition to a beautiful venue and my only "negative" is that my husband and I weren't able to hear all of the beautiful music they played on our day ?? Would absolutely recommend String Theory to anyone looking for a romantic and mood setting string group!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Charlotte · Married on 10/02/2016

I strongly recommend String Theory Music! I had a trio play at my wedding ceremony and it added a perfect touch. They learned a string version of one of our favorite songs for our processional and rendered it beautifully. 5 out of 5 for everything!

Sent on 10/13/2016

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Charlotte! Your wedding ceremony in The White Room was stunning and we loved learning the M83's "Midnight City" for your recessional. What a fun piece of music and the perfect exit music for you and your husband! Congratulations and best wishes!

Chelsea · Married on 09/24/2016

If you are looking for musicians for your wedding, seriously stop looking and hire String Theory right now! People from my wedding have RAVED about how beautiful the ceremony music was. Allison was a complete joy to work with. She is so responsive and is SO helpful. I had so many questions about song choices and she was there every step of the way making sure we picked music that would best fit my wedding. Her whole team was incredibly professional. We had a little mishap right before the ceremony and the sprinklers came on right where they were playing. All of my guests told me that they were so impressed with how they handled the situation. They didn't freak out and handled the situation with such grace. I can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Staci · Married on 08/13/2016

I am a local wedding planner who booked this vendor on behalf of my client. Allison was extremely flexible in scheduling and was a joy to work with on the wedding day. Despite all of the issues we encountered that day, Allison kept her cool, played everything she was contracted to play, and worked with my team to receive ques since the ceremony was in another language. I would highly recommend String Theory Music to any bride looking to add elegance to their ceremony or cocktail hour music.

Sent on 08/22/2016

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Staci! It was a pleasure to work with you and your team as well!

Charlene · Married on 05/21/2016

I reached out to Allison while looking for a musician to play at our wedding reception. Her prompt and friendly responses to all my inquiries quickly had her stand out from the rest of the musicians I contacted. The professionalism she exhibited and the competitive prices she offered made her the clear choice.

We ended up choosing a violin and cello duet for the ceremony. I was looking in particular for some contemporary and less traditional music for the ceremony and her repertoire offered quite a variety to choose from. Allison was helpful in helping me choose the perfect music and when I was wanting a song that was not in her repertoire, she was able to accommodate.

On the day of the wedding, the reception music was just perfect. The music was played beautifully and I could not have asked for anything to have gone better. I will never forget the beautiful music that played on the most important day of my life and I am so glad and thankful that I found Allison to make the moment perfect!

Sent on 06/12/2016

jenna · Married on 05/15/2016

String Theory Music played beautifully at our engagement party turned surprise wedding!

Sent on 05/24/2016

I had my ceremony on the beach, and it just so happens that we had a big storm coming through. String Theory Music was willing to work with us through the weather and sat out in crazy gusts of wind so I could have my dream wedding on the beach. Everyone, including me, was very pleased with their performance during the ceremony. I also used them for my cocktail hour and was also very happy with the music selections they made. I would highly recommend to use Sting Theory Music if you want some amazing live music for ceremony or cocktail hour!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 04/09/2016

String theory was the absolute perfect addition to my wedding! They were so easy to work with and even welcomed my idea of having my maid of honor walk down the aisle while playing the violin with them. She even took lessons with her prior. It was the perfect ceremony! I could have not picked better! She even posted some pictures from my wedding on facebook! I can not thank them enough. No need to look any further as they are the perfect addition for your big day!

Sent on 12/05/2016

String Theory Music was flexible when I changed our wedding time by two hours about 3 months in advance. Luckily they were able to accommodate.
    They had a suggested list of songs to play during the ceremony and I really appreciated that.
    We had our ceremony on the beach and the cello and violinist are loud enough to be heard without amplifiers. I have heard so many compliments from friends and family about their music. They loved it. I wish I could of heard more.

Sent on 04/22/2016

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Julia! Congratulations!

Leslie · Married on 02/27/2016

Blown away! Allison performed at my ceremony (Castle Otttis) and it was absolutely perfect. I cannot say enough great things about her performance. She arrived early, played just beautifully, and was so responsive the months leading up to our big day. I had so many guests tell me how impressed they were. Absolutely blown away and any bride shouldn't hesitate to book with String Theory!

Sent on 03/13/2016

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Leslie! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and I am honored to have been a part of it.
  • W

Wimberly · Married on 02/14/2016

Wow! Having String Theory Music play music for my wedding was one of THE best decisions we made for our wedding day. Everything was beautiful and went so smoothly from the first time I spoke with Allison through our Valentine's Day Wedding! Not only are these ladies immensely talented and professional but they are beautiful and kind and such a pleasure to work with. I cannot say enough to express my gratitude!

Sent on 02/15/2016

colton · Married on 11/07/2015

Everything was perfect. Great price, great musician, and great service. 5/5 would use again.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/24/2015

The most beautiful music!

From the beginning, String Music Theory and Allison blew me and my family away. Her responsiveness to emails and helping us decide on what was the right music to pick made our experience so great. Most importantly, her and her team knocked it out of the park with their music! So many of our guests commented on what a cool touch it was to have a live string band as part of our ceremony and cocktail hour. It really helped bring our special day together - music is so important for that emotional impact. We are SO glad that String Music Theory was a part of our day!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Allison Marshall is a dedicated, professional violinist. She has performed at Castle Otttis numerous times. In addition to being a very accomplished musician, Allison is incredibly patient and accomodating when an event at the castle is delayed due to late guest arrivals. This past Saturday, Oct 3, 2015, I observed Ms. Marshall playing over two hours without surcease. She is simply amazing. What seperates her from the average player is that she really cares about the experience of her clients. I have been invloved in music on a professional level for over 40 years. Allison Marshall is a gem.
    Rusty
    Designer/Builder
    Castle Otttis

Sent on 10/06/2015

String Theory Music was great!!! I chose to have both a violin and cello for my ceremony. They did a great job and I received a lot of compliments on the music. Being the bride, you don't get to hear much as you are waiting to walk down the aisle but the music I did hear, I loved! I would definitely recommend anyone to use them! You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/26/2015

The music at my daughter's wedding was absolutely perfect! I am so glad that I found Allison at String Theory Music! The string trio added elegance and ambiance to the day. From the first moment I spoke with Allison I was comfortable with her professionalism and attention to all of our ideas and requests. She guided us and the music portion of the wedding was effortless on our part. I highly recommend that you call String Theory Music!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Live music for my ceremony was one of the most memorable aspects of my wedding day. These ladies are talented and so easy to work with!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/13/2012

My husband and I had a specific violin piece we wanted for our wedding. We were unable to find any sheet music but String Theory Music was able to learn the piece by ear! Elegent and extremely flexible to work with. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Barbara · Married on 07/13/2012

Allison did an amazing beautiful job. She played violin for my daughter's small outdoor wedding. We weren't sure what music we wanted so Allison made recommendations that were absolutely perfect. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Adrienne · Married on 10/09/2010

It's been almost 5 years since my husband and I got married at TPC Sawgrass. The ceremony took place outside along with cocktail hour and I have to say that the job that String Theory did was nothing short of magical! Their musical selection was so soothing and fit for the occasion. They're extremely professional and truly were an integral part of what I think was a beautiful and perfect wedding overall! Even though it's been 5 years, there are still things that always stick out as being memorable about your wedding and their playing was certainly one of them! I highly recommend them to anyone who not only is a music lover but who also wants to add a touch of class and elegance to their wedding!

Sent on 09/02/2015

This was by far one of the best decisions we made in regards to our ceremony! Live music is something often overlooked and it created such ambiance and dimension to our event! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Chelsea · Married on 02/13/2016

Allison was fabulous to work with!! She was so helpful in communicating with me and being there for me in the initial planning process. Her kindness and professionalism made the decision for our ceremony music very easy!

Sent on 02/23/2016

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and we were honored to be a part of it! Congratulations and we wish only the best for you and your husband! <3