String Serenade Reviews

29 | Phoenix, AZ

29 Reviews for String Serenade

29 String Serenade Reviews

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

Jennifer was amazing to work with, easy to reach, and so kind. She did exactly what I asked for and it was perfect. String Serenade provided our traditional string ceremony music followed by modern string cocktail music for our outdoor cocktail hour. They were fabulous!

We engaged String Serenade to provide music for our daughter's wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Jennifer was wonderful to work with she was always easy to reach by phone and email.
    Her music list was extensive and she had great recommendations for us .
    The musicians arrived when promised and the strings sounded beautiful , one of the nicest and most memorable parts of the out wedding.
    Highly recommend for any event.

JC · Married on 11/15/2014

Professional, beautiful and elegant!! String Serenade was absolutely wonderful!! Thank you all!!! The Kahler's

String Serenade performed for our wedding ceremony. We were very happy. They're very professional, the music was great and they were easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

Tiffany · Married on 11/23/2013

Dianne and the folks at String Serenade were fantastic to work with! Not only was our cremony music beautiful, but SS was professional, affordable, and has a very large selection of music to choose from. My fiance and I had so much fun listening to all of the samples and thinking about all of the possibilities of songs to play during the processional! String Serenade also played music during our cocktail hour and the guests just raved about them! We are very grateful that they were willing to play outside in the freezing cold during the unexpected cold-front that blew through our ceremony, and they played beautifully!! We highly recommend them!!! Delightful string quartet!

Caroline · Married on 11/02/2013

String Serenade performed during my ceremony as well as during the cocktail reception. They were very helpful while I was trying to pick the different songs I wanted to hear (They had quite the selection), and they were very professional before, during, and after the event. I will say that String Serenade was a bit expensive, but most string quartets are. String Serenade was the perfect touch to our wedding day and I could not have been happier.

I used String Serenade for my ceremony music and they were outstanding. Ella was amazing to work with and so helpful in choosing the perfect songs for our special day. They even learned a last minute song request and played it beautifully. The offer great prices, the service is outstanding and the music delivery iss superb. I would highly recommend String Serenade!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/06/2012

String Serenade was a pleasure to work with and was lovely addition to our ceremony. I really appreciated the samples on their website, followed by the CD of longer, more varied work we received in the mail. They required minimal direction (aside from song choices) as they're quite seasoned at weddings and I appreciated this very much.

• Tara

Tara · Married on 03/24/2012

We had the pleasure of having the beautiful sounds of String Serenade! We received many compliments of how wonderful they sounded! Each of the musicians were incredibly talented, and the wide selection of music they had to offer was simply amazing. From the moment I walked out and heard the strings playing in the background, I was filled with such a feeling of ease and happiness. It was absolutely perfect!

Minnie · Married on 03/24/2012

I'm writing this review as the Mother of the Bride. I booked String Serenade and signed the contract a few months before my daughter's 3/24/2012 wedding date. I mostly communicated with Jennifer via email and later as the wedding date got closer, we spoke several times on the phone. I was really pleased with her flexibility and her professionalism. She was out of town for a large part of the time prior to the wedding but she still continued to answer all my emails and return my calls. I had also requested a special arrangement of a song to be played for the processional and she was very willing to do it. They also had a large selection of music to choose from and kept up to date with some of the popular music that my daughter wanted played at her wedding. I didn't have to worry at all about the ceremony music. She and the string quarter arrived early to set up and played beautiful music prior to the ceremony. They also played during the cocktail hour after the ceremony. Jennifer was great to work with and I found the rest of the musicians to be professional and highly talented. I received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the ceremony music was.

• Dana

Dana · Married on 01/07/2012

String Serenade was fantastic. The music was gorgeous and they are so professional and easy to work with.

Jessica · Married on 12/10/2011

They were a great price for the quality of music you get, and they will provide you those prices unlike some companies that make you have a meeting before they will tell you anything. They have a large list of things they can play for the ceremony from classic to more modern. Everyone thought the music was beautiful and I am so happy with how it all turned out.

Angela · Married on 11/05/2011

Strings Serenade was wonderful. They sounded wonderful and were great to work with.

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2011

Rich Mancini was hands down one of the best musicians/djs. I was so happy I picked him. He did an amazing job! I would highly recommend him! He is also very personable and professional. He was my favorite vendor that I hired.

Tricia · Married on 03/12/2011

I loved working with Jennifer in planning out our ceremony music. The musicians that played for us were amazing! They added the perfect touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour. Thank you, Jennifer!

Stacy · Married on 01/15/2011

Jennifer & Rich did SUCH an amazing job! The ceremony music sounded amazing and exactly what we had wanted! The Guitar/Violin combo was gorgeous and everyone was telling us how much they loved it! Also, following the ceremony, Jennifer & Rich played music for the cocktail hour, which was PERFECT as well! Not only did it sound amazing, but they played wonderful pieces and set such a good tone for the venue! Jennifer also did such an amazing job at our final meeting, helping plan the ceremony order, time line, and great song suggestions for the style of wedding we were looking for! THANK YOU SO MUCH, WE ARE SO HAPPY YOU WERE PART of our SPECIAL DAY!!!!

Gretchen · Married on 10/09/2010

Jennifer and String Serenade did a wonderful job of playing at our ceremony - they even did a couple of custom arrangements just for us (we didn't like Wedding March and some of the traditional music, and they worked with us to arrange special songs that we'd prefer instead). They showed up with plenty of time to spare, and their prices were very reasonable. Overall we were very, very pleased!

Cori · Married on 05/08/2010

We hired Jennifer and Rich to play music during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Rich was unable to make it at the last minute, so there was another guy with Jennifer, but we could not tell the difference. The music was beautifull and Jennifer was a real pleasure to work with! Definitely recommend!

• Z

David and Katie · Married on 04/10/2010

I had to change my wedding date a couple of times and Rich Mancini and Jennifer DeWitt of String Serenade worked very hard to make everything work perfectly for me! I had my heart set on walking down the aisle to a particular song and they wrote the music for the duet of instruments I wanted! They are amazing! They were professional, friendly and fantastic musicians and Rich did a great job as MC for the reception. I received dozens of compliments on their talent and selection of music! I would recommend them to any bride looking for a beautiful music choice for their ceremony as well as a fun, classy alternative to a DJ for a reception! Thank you so much!

Jessie · Married on 03/27/2010

We went to meet Rich and Jennifer to hear a little demo. I didn't know what kind of ceremony music I actually wanted until I heard them play! They performed at our ceremony and cocktail hour as a viola/acoustic guitar duo. Their music sounded wondeful and several guests commented on how great the musicians were.

After cocktail hour, Rich MCd for the entire night, through his company Manicni Entertainment. People were on the dance floor all night and he kept things moving perfectly.

It was such a pleasure to have Jennifer and Rich to be a part of our day!

Annie · Married on 11/21/2009

Rich and Jennifer provided the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour - then Rich turned over to DJ the reception. Hiring one vendor for all of these services simplified things -- hiring the right vendor for all the right music was simply priceless.

lisa · Married on 11/08/2009

wonderful professionals to work with... great music.. highlt recommend

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2009

Rich Mancini was so fantastic! He completely understood the atmosphere we wanted to create at the reception and he made it happen. He is a wonderful musician and has a great voice. Rich also M.C'd everything for us perfectly. I highly recommend String Serenade over hiring a DJ any day. Very reasonable prices as well. I couldn't be happier with them!

AZBRIDE · Married on 04/04/2009

String Serenade did an amazing job. It was the most beautiful part of our ceremony. I would highly recommend them!

Analyn · Married on 02/25/2012

I had a string trio at my event at the Inpirador chandler. Jennifer Dewitt was my contact and she did a great job responding to all my inquiries. She was very flexible and was very accommodating and informative. We selected some classical and some modern songs to be played before and after our processional. Our guests and we were very pleased with the music and it made our wedding very elegant. For my entrance I walked with my dad to the song "I cant help falling in love with you" by Elvis Presley because it was a song that my father used to sing to me when I was a little girl. It was beautiful! Thank you String Serenade.