Striking Impressions Reviews

9 | Jacksonville, FL

9 Reviews for Striking Impressions

• User3290245

Striking Impressions was one of the most talented and professional event planning agencies that I have ever worked with. The level of detail put into the decorations for my wedding was absolutely phenomenal. i plan alot of events in my spare time and I definietly plan to work with Striking Impressions again very soon.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Striking Impressions's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review.

I normally will not write reviews about services rendered but I must say that the services provided by Striking Impressions was truly outstanding. I had reservations about using a wedding planner that I had found on the internet but I can say for certain that the right choice was made. Every promise made to us was fulfilled, every question answered in a timely manner and the utmost of professionalism was displayed. In the end, a striking impression was left in the minds of my wife and I and all of our guests.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Evelina and Richard · Married on 10/05/2013

I recently had the wedding of my dreams. My vision was executed above and beyond. This would not be possible without the hard work from Striking Impressions. It was a pleasure working with LaTonya and her staff. Everyone always had a smile on their faces while being accommodating the task at hand. I can not thank you guys enough for all your hard work during my wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Evelina,

Thanks for the kind words. The pleasure was ours as well and we appreciate both you and Richie for allowing Striking Impressions to be apart of your BIG DAY.

Warm regards,

Brian · Married on 06/01/2013

Striking Impressions was truly a blessing to us on our big day. We chose to do a lot of things on our own for this wedding in order to be cost effective, so there was a lot going on. They took care of everything, and they kept us right on schedule. We could not have done it without them. Plus, the decorations were amazing. We received so many compliments about how beautiful the decorations were. We cannot thank Striking Impressions enough, and we would certainly recommend them.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Mr. Maisch,
    Thank you for trusting us with one of the "most" important days of your lives. You both were a blessing to work with and the opportunity was priceless.
    Warm and happy regards,

Lory Anne · Married on 06/01/2013

Striking Impressions was a fantastic company to work with. They were professional, responsive and very flexible. Our biggest thing was budget, and they definitely helped us pull off that WOW factor! Our guests raved about thow beautiful the wedding was, and it was in large because of them.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Mrs. Maisch,

Thanks again for the wonderful review. You both were a blessing to me and I'm grateful to have met your both.

Warm regards,
    Striking Impressions

Elizabeth · Married on 09/06/2009

Well color me pink! Wow, you are way over due for this LaTonya…I’m speechless. What you did for my wedding was beautiful and I’m working on getting you photos for your site, can you believe it’s been 5 years? You seen my frustration and volunteered to help management what I had turned into an unbearable mess. It’s because of you that my special day was an awe moment and yes…. I “Remember When”. Striking Impressions is very fitting ☺

Sent on 05/18/2013

Liz,
    You’re an awesome women whom I admire a great deal. It was my job as a friend; I miss you so much and hope to see you soon. Oh, and where are my pictures…don’t make me call Paul :)
    Sincerely,

Michelle · event on: 03/08/2003

Congratulations LaTonya you finally did it, wow it’s been a long time coming. It’s truly an honor to give you a review. Your attention to detail has been unmatched. Your consistency in producing perfect events is astounding.

Your style is a vision to behold and your personality makes time fly when you want it to stand. Thanks for all you’ve done.

Sent on 05/18/2013

Striking Impressions's reply:

Thank you Michelle! Working for the March of Dimes was always a pleasure. Thanks again for your support.

Mrs. Beth Ann · Married on 09/10/2016

Striking Impressions is exactly that..a wonderful lasting impression that you don't want to end. We so enjoyed her and her staff...very personable, loving, patient and punctual. All our wishes came true, timeline kept...with time to spare. Striking Impressions went over an beyond and we are every so greatful!!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Katherine · Married on 07/16/2005

Latonya Holton is a long time friend and colleague. Latonya was there at every turn and she helped me over every hurdle. From the excitement to the tears, to the last minute changes, she was there even when I did not expect her to be. Thanks so much for the impact you had on my life changing event.

Sent on 05/19/2013

Katherine,
    It was such a pleasure to work with you on your wedding. I learned a lot and never knew that I would be doing this as a profession. You were my first wedding and I had a blast! We encountered so many things together, but we made it through without a hitch. That opportunity is one of the reasons I’m here today, there is nothing like the smile of a “bride”…priceless.
    Thank you!