Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Reviews

67 | Davenport, IA

67 Reviews for Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.

Donna · Married on 08/16/2014

Brianne at Stress-Free Weddings helped me plan a wonderful Bridal Shower for my daughter. She was very professional, organized, detail oriented, and excellent at communicating. She was open to my suggestions, and offered her own great ideas. She was flexible, accommodating, and reassuring when I needed it. We even went shopping together to pick out the decorations and all of the necessities to make it a perfect Bridal Shower! Brianne was also always available to me on items that I was taking care of. She worked with the venue, floral, and bakery vendors to assure everything went as planned. On the day of the Bridal Shower, she kept everything on the time line that she created. This made for a very enjoyable day for me, my daughter, and all of the guests. Brianne was instrumental in creating a very memorable occasion for me and my daughter. I would highly recommend her. She does a fantastic job!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Donna, Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so glad you were able to enjoy yourself as a guest at your daughters Bridal Shower. I wish you and Danielle all the best.
  • F

Faith · Married on 03/15/2014

Bri was on top of everything, I never had to worry that I was forgetting something. She clearly knows her business well and is very professional. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Lesley · Married on 12/28/2013

I couldn't have planned my wedding without Brianne at Stress-Free weddings. As soon as I started planning the wedding she helped me stay on schedule with all that needed to be done and helped me think of additional important things I had never even thought of before! She was also always available to answer questions or help me out. If she couldn't answer my call right away she called me back in a timely manner. Brianne really went above and beyond helping me through every situation and offering practical solutions to every obstacle that came up to do her best to keep me stress free. Thank you Stress-Free weddings!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Mary · event on: 06/09/2013

She did an awesome job on my shower!! Everything was beautiful and the food was great!!! Everything went really well and everyone had a great time!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Terra · Married on 09/08/2012

As a wedding professional, I really enjoy working with Brianne. We have worked together on several occasions, and I've always found her professionalism and attention to detail to be excellent. She is an excellent communicator, always quick to answer questions and respond to mine. Each bride seemed beyond satisfied by the time and effort she put into each of them personally. She's very dedicated to assuring her brides get the quality and commitment from each vendor as promised.
    I would gladly recommend her for brides to work with. I know they will receive excellent Stress Free service!

-Julie Ehrman Wedding Designs

Sent on 03/27/2012

Taylor · Married on 01/14/2012

Bri arranged for meetings with all of our suppliers. She was persuasive with supplies so that we could get custom orders that were exactly what we wanted and not what someone else wanted us to buy. She negotiated good prices on our behalf. She worked around our schedule very well. She asked us good questions and helped us to think about items that we would not have thought of ourselves and were not a part of the magazine checklists that we had read. She helped keep us on schedule in polite and tactful ways. Ultimately, she took a lot of the stress out of the wedding for us. Most of what we had to do was just make decisions or simple "to do list" type items. She coordinated everything for us.

Sent on 03/27/2012

Audrey · Married on 09/10/2010

Brianne was fantastic help in every aspect of helping plan our wedding.
    She provided excellent suggestions without pushing anything we were not interested in, and provided great options. She was also very patient with some difficult circumstances and changing budgets that came up towards the end of the planning stage. She helped us to work well within our budget and took care to make sure everything was within our style and taste preferences. Stress Free Weddings lives up to its name!

Sent on 04/01/2012

Cynthia · Married on 09/10/2010

We used Bri Ackerland as our planner for both our daughters' weddings , one in the fall of 2007 and the other in 2010. We were extremely happy with her, and would recommend her to anyone! She is highly organized, professional, positive, attentive, has great ideas & a great attitude!!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Deborah and Brandon · Married on 11/03/2007

Bri was excellant as she helped plan out our wedding day. She made it so much less stressful than I thought it would be and spoke up when a possible issue could occur with the event. She was extremely reliable and I could count on her to follow through with all the tasks she had to do to get our event planned. My wedding went without any problems because she had so much more experience dealing with the possible issues and I couldn't have been more happy with out wedding. Thanks Bri!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Brandon · Married on 11/03/2007

From the start to the finish, down to the smallest of details, Stress Free Weddings made sure our special day went as planned. Because of their attention to detail the day had very little stress for me and my wife. We were able to have all of our needs accommodated as well as all of our guests, making the day go smoothly for everyone. I would definitely recommend Stress Free Weddings to anyone planning their wedding day.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Brandon for the wonderful review. We always love hearing from grooms.

Laney · Married on 09/09/2017

From the moment we got engaged, I knew I was going to want a wedding planner. My main goal was to have someone take care of ALL the logistics the day of. Although I didn't feel like I needed assistance picking or booking vendors, I decided to go with the Tranquility Package. I had a clear vision of what I wanted, but I liked the idea of having my planner with me when I met with vendors. I wanted to be sure our style and personality was not lost. Bri was awesome! She listened to my ideas and helped make them a reality. The day of our wedding, I woke up without a care in the world! I was able to relax and truly enjoy every moment. Every thing was taken care of seamlessly! We think the day went PERFECTLY and received so many compliments. Obviously we would highly recommend Bri. We are so grateful for all the hard work she put into our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better day.

Sent on 09/17/2017

B. Miller · Married on 10/11/2019

Client (Bride)

From my first phone call with Brianne, I knew I was going to be in good hands. She has always answered my questions and given great advice on the planning process. I just wish I would have booked with her sooner!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Brittney thank you so much for the kind review. I am so glad I was able to help you with just 3 months to go before your big day.
    Best Wishes to you and Jordan!
    Bri

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2019

Brianne is truly the best!

I should really have my now-husband write this review. When I told him I wanted to get a wedding coordinator to handle all the stuff that inevitably goes wrong when having a party for 200 people, he was fiercely against it. He insisted his large fam could handle anything we needed help with. And while I LOVE his fam, I needed someone to keep things rolling without me having to direct them (control freaks, you’ll feel me). I hired her anyway because sanity is priceless. When my husband and I met with her six months before the wedding, he was blown away by her wedding knowledge (which, duh) and her helpful tips. We left with him insisting that we hire her to stay until the end of the night to help clean up. She was beyond worth it. From making sure my vendors were on top of everything to helping me find and affordable florist/ decorator she was amazing.
    On the day, she was even more indispensable. She noticed our Polaroid guestbook needed tape (oops) and hunted down our cake stand when the hotel accidentally packed it away. Plus she brought us apps during cocktail hour when we were hiding out before the reception AND helped me quick change (so many buttons) into my reception outfit.

There were so many things I’m sure she dealt with that I don’t even know about because she’s good at her job. Her assistant was also such a pro, holding my veil as we took pics and so much else that I am blissfully ignorant of (you rock, Becky!) Serioulsy, Brianne is the best, and I’d hire her again in a heartbeat. She’s worth every penny and then some.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Ashley it was a pleasure working with you and Sean. I am so glad you entrusted me with your event and I wish you both all the best in NYC!
    Brianne

Katy · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I are from Chicago, but decided to get married on my family's property in Iowa. Being from out of town, we had no idea where to start. Brianne from Stress Free Weddings had some really great recommendations for vendors- all of whom ended up being awesome. I'm also a public school teacher, and was working in Chicago up until two days before our wedding. When I was feeling the stress from work and not being able to make it to Iowa to meet with vendors, Brianne swooped in and got in touch with them for me! With six or seven vendors showing up the morning of our wedding, I was expecting to be pulling my hair out... but I didn't have to worry about any of it. While myself and our wedding party were getting ready and taking pictures, Brianne and her team set everything up and had everything ready to go. If there were any hiccups, I wasn't aware of any of them! She is a lifesaver, and I would recommend Stress Free to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Clayton · Married on 06/11/2016

Brianne is the best in the business when it comes to wedding planning. She has all the tools to make sure your wedding day is perfect and stress free. She takes care of everything that needs to be done and she gets it done in a heartbeat! She knows the best people and places around, cakes, venues, dresses, flowers, photographers etc! I highly recommend Brianna Ackerland, aka Stress-Free Wedding, to help plan for your special day! A++

Sent on 07/03/2016

Amber · Married on 07/22/2017

4.2

Best wedding planner in the quad cities for the budget conscious bride! She helped communicate with vendors and coordinate the day of....took a lot of the stress away.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

4.2

She is such a wonderful help! Always organized and willing to work with you on how to make your day special

Sent on 10/05/2016

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your review. Please email me directly so that I can enter you into our Review Us and get Rewarded promotion.