Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Reviews

57 | Davenport, IA

57 Reviews for Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. 1
Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. 2

Laney · Married on 09/09/2017

From the moment we got engaged, I knew I was going to want a wedding planner. My main goal was to have someone take care of ALL the logistics the day of. Although I didn't feel like I needed assistance picking or booking vendors, I decided to go with the Tranquility Package. I had a clear vision of what I wanted, but I liked the idea of having my planner with me when I met with vendors. I wanted to be sure our style and personality was not lost. Bri was awesome! She listened to my ideas and helped make them a reality. The day of our wedding, I woke up without a care in the world! I was able to relax and truly enjoy every moment. Every thing was taken care of seamlessly! We think the day went PERFECTLY and received so many compliments. Obviously we would highly recommend Bri. We are so grateful for all the hard work she put into our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better day.

Sent on 09/17/2017

B. Miller · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Client (Bride)

From my first phone call with Brianne, I knew I was going to be in good hands. She has always answered my questions and given great advice on the planning process. I just wish I would have booked with her sooner!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2019

Brianne is truly the best!

I should really have my now-husband write this review. When I told him I wanted to get a wedding coordinator to handle all the stuff that inevitably goes wrong when having a party for 200 people, he was fiercely against it. He insisted his large fam could handle anything we needed help with. And while I LOVE his fam, I needed someone to keep things rolling without me having to direct them (control freaks, you’ll feel me). I hired her anyway because sanity is priceless. When my husband and I met with her six months before the wedding, he was blown away by her wedding knowledge (which, duh) and her helpful tips. We left with him insisting that we hire her to stay until the end of the night to help clean up. She was beyond worth it. From making sure my vendors were on top of everything to helping me find and affordable florist/ decorator she was amazing.
    On the day, she was even more indispensable. She noticed our Polaroid guestbook needed tape (oops) and hunted down our cake stand when the hotel accidentally packed it away. Plus she brought us apps during cocktail hour when we were hiding out before the reception AND helped me quick change (so many buttons) into my reception outfit.

There were so many things I’m sure she dealt with that I don’t even know about because she’s good at her job. Her assistant was also such a pro, holding my veil as we took pics and so much else that I am blissfully ignorant of (you rock, Becky!) Serioulsy, Brianne is the best, and I’d hire her again in a heartbeat. She’s worth every penny and then some.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Katy · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I are from Chicago, but decided to get married on my family's property in Iowa. Being from out of town, we had no idea where to start. Brianne from Stress Free Weddings had some really great recommendations for vendors- all of whom ended up being awesome. I'm also a public school teacher, and was working in Chicago up until two days before our wedding. When I was feeling the stress from work and not being able to make it to Iowa to meet with vendors, Brianne swooped in and got in touch with them for me! With six or seven vendors showing up the morning of our wedding, I was expecting to be pulling my hair out... but I didn't have to worry about any of it. While myself and our wedding party were getting ready and taking pictures, Brianne and her team set everything up and had everything ready to go. If there were any hiccups, I wasn't aware of any of them! She is a lifesaver, and I would recommend Stress Free to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Clayton · Married on 06/11/2016

Brianne is the best in the business when it comes to wedding planning. She has all the tools to make sure your wedding day is perfect and stress free. She takes care of everything that needs to be done and she gets it done in a heartbeat! She knows the best people and places around, cakes, venues, dresses, flowers, photographers etc! I highly recommend Brianna Ackerland, aka Stress-Free Wedding, to help plan for your special day! A++

Sent on 07/03/2016

Amber · Married on 07/22/2017

4.2

Best wedding planner in the quad cities for the budget conscious bride! She helped communicate with vendors and coordinate the day of....took a lot of the stress away.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

4.2

She is such a wonderful help! Always organized and willing to work with you on how to make your day special

Sent on 10/05/2016

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your review. Please email me directly so that I can enter you into our Review Us and get Rewarded promotion.