Stregare Cheesecake Reviews

1 User photo

Stregare Cheesecake 1
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2018

Absolutely delicious and easy to work with!

Michael and Luci are awesome to work with! They were willing to work with my ideas to create a perfect cheesecake to surprise my now-husband on our wedding day. They met with my bridesmaids and me to sample a few of their flavors. Every single thing we tasted was amazing, but we ultimately decided on an Irish Creme Cheesecake with a chocolate crust. They were able to print my husband’s fire department logo on a sugar sheet and overlaid it on top. It could not have been more perfect. I cannot wait for the next occasion when I can order another cheesecake from Stregare Cheesecake!

JOY · Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderful..crowd pleasing

We have used this company for all our events and they never dissapoint. The cheesecakes are always fresh and always a hit with our guests. I would deffinitley reccomend them.

Sarah · Married on 04/01/2017

Excellent service!! Went above and beyond and everything was perfect!! Everyone raved about the cheesecakes. Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day so special!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Stregare Cheesecake's reply:

Thanks Sarah!! We were so happy to be a part of your very special day and it makes me extra happy to hear that everyone enjoyed the cakes so much! We wish you and your family all the best!

Lucy · Married on 01/07/2017

Stregare Cheesecake IS THE BEST CHEESECAKE in town and that I have ever had! It's because these are freshly made and not frozen and they have a spread of flavors that you won't be able to just get one. We found Stregare at the Bridal Extravaganza over a year ago. We loved how good it was we set up a tasting and picked out several flavors for mini cheesecake bites for our wedding. These did not last long at the reception even though we order about 4 flavors, it was hit!! Everyone loved them and we of course still do and have continued to order these fresh cheesecakes for special events and birthdays. The owners are wonderful, accommodating and easy to place orders with specific to your occasion. I highly recommend Stregare Cheesecakes to everyone!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Stregare Cheesecake 2

Stregare Cheesecake's reply:

Lucy thank you so much for the kind words and beautiful picture! We have really enjoyed working with you and your family and look forward to serving you in the future!

Colleen · Married on 10/11/2015

Stregare Cheesecake Company was the perfect option for our wedding cake! We purchased from them three different size and different flavor cheesecake rounds that were absolutely delicious! And we also bought their cupcakes. Everything was great! Luci is an absolute pleasure to work with. Very kind and willing to help out with all of our requests. I highly recommend!

Rhonda · Married on 09/04/2015

I like to be unique about things and I selected cheesecake cupcakes as my wedding cake. I had a heart shaped wood base made for the cheesecake that formed a red heart since they had strawberries as a topping. I was skeptical as to how the turn out would be with having cheesecake as my main cake but They were very helpful and delivered and set them up for us. Not only did they look terrific but they tasted amazing! My entire wedding guest loved them and were very easy to eat and required no plates! I was a busy bride and there communication was fantastic that I never had to reach out to them since they were always on top of everything.

Michelle · Married on 04/18/2015

Luci and Michael were absolutely amazing. Everything from the tasting and planning to the delivery was stellar. The cheesecakes themselves were absolutely delicious. The hardest part was picking which flavors we liked most. They went above and beyond on decorating to our unique theme. Everyone was thrilled with our wedding cheesecakes- it went over so much better than the traditional cake for flavor but kept all the same beauty.

Hailey · Married on 02/21/2015

Stregare Cheesecake is absolutely fantastic. We hired them to do the grooms cake at our wedding and were so happy with the result! They were incredibly easy to work with, communicative, professional, and totally excited about doing our cakes with custom decoration! The flavors themselves were AMAZING and DELISH! We had a really hard time deciding on our final flavors b/c there was too much goodness to narrow down! Luci worked closely with me to create a custom design on my cakes that fit perfectly with our wedding décor. They were timely with their delivery and super helpful throughout the planning and execution of the wedding. Overall, I cannot recommend them highly enough! Outstanding work, delish cheesecake, and great people!

Laurel · Married on 10/04/2014

The little cheesecake bites they make at Stregare Cheesecake Company are absolutely delicious!
    If you are not big cake fans like my husband and I, this is the perfect option! The team is wonderful and will help you come up with the amount you need, any flavors your heart desires and delivered them to the venue too! All of our little bites were the perfect for our dessert table and the guest loved all of the flavors- from red velvet to blueberry lavender! Thank you so much Stregare y'all are the best!

Kristina · Married on 12/13/2013

Amazing cheesecake and an awesome value. We weren't looking for a traditional wedding cake and decided on having cheesecake for our dessert. However, I did want a cake to cut into for the reception and came across Stregare. They met with us before and brought us samples of different cakes for us to try. They offer any flavor you can think of and several different size options. And the cake was delicious!!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Stregare Cheesecake's reply:

Thank you Kristina!! We are so happy you enjoyed the cake and thank you so much for the great review!

Tiffany · Married on 09/01/2013

We loved the cheesecake bites at our wedding! They are about the size of miniature Reese cups. They were all delicious (red velvet, kahlua, and lemon raspberry), but we definitely loved the lemon raspberry the best! It is cool and refreshingly sweet with some zest to it! If you are not big cake eaters, then I highly recommend you try Stregare Cheesecake Company!

• User3419806 · 2+ years ago

We used Stegare Cheesecake Company for my daughter's wedding. Instead of a groom's cake we did cheesecake bites! Absolutely the best cheesecake ever!!! Our wedding guests loved the idea of cheesecake over groom's cake. We had four different flavors and they were all fabulous!! Working with Stegare Cheesecake Company was a very positive experience from start to finish! Very friendly and professional!

Callie · Married on 12/16/2017

Best cheesecake I've ever had and very responsive!

Casey · Married on 05/28/2016

3.8
      2.5
      3.5

We hired Stregare Cheesecake for our Groom's Cake. We had a delicious tasting and chose Mexican Vanilla cheesecake. It was delicious! They were very accommodating about the logo we wanted for the top. They researched stencil companies and sent us a draft, which we approved and they added to our total price. Totally worth it to have the Groom happy with his customized stencil! Room for improvement: We had to follow-up with them many times about our cake and the stencil and remind them our flavors and dates, etc. Not a huge deal, but just one more thing on a wedding list to keep track of. We loved the cake and had no leftovers at the reception. I didn't even get a slice! :) A good sign that it was a huge hit with our guests!