street blooms studio Reviews

4 | Oakland, CA

4 Reviews for street blooms studio

Leah · Married on 12/21/2016

Arrangements are unique and creative. Tanya is great at developing a palette of unusual and flowers based on the season (as well as cost & design ideas). She also makes sure that all the different floral elements complement each other (without just being identical), so the overall look is sophisticated and interesting.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Sally · Married on 02/13/2016

Street Blooms is beyond GREAT. Very easy to work with, flexible, great sincere interest taken in detail, and Really listening to the client, as well as ability to MAKE things happen in difficult situations.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Carli · Married on 10/25/2014

Tanya was great!! She took my vision for my wedding and ran with it! I wanted bouquets and centerpieces that were a little different and wild, and she made it happen. Everything turned out perfectly and exactly the way I imagined it!

Sent on 09/22/2015

rebecca · Married on 08/02/2014

I am delighted to be the first to review Street Blooms and tell everyone had amazing they are!! My colors were grey and yellow with most of the yellow coming from the flowers, and wow did she make the color pop!! The bouquets came out perfect for my bridesmaids and junior bridesmaids. She was also able to do a replicate bridal bouquet for my flower girls that was spot on! The flowers smelled wonderful and so bright and fresh. I really can not say enough about Street Blooms and would recommend her for any event. I would definitely be going back to Tanya for further events!!

Sent on 08/10/2014