Strecker Entertainment Reviews

4 | Old Bethpage, NY

4 Reviews for Strecker Entertainment

Brittany · Married on 09/12/2015

Steve and Jenn were absolutely great. As the groom, flowers and table settings were not my focus. I wanted to have the best band and make sure people were having a great time. The Strecker band was one of the best choices we could have made. The music catered to all genres and age ranges.

They were affordable and easy to work with and exceeded our expectations. They were so good that our guests demanded an encore after they finished their last song, which they obliged.

If you want to be a sweaty mess from dancing your face off and have people coming up to you months after your wedding telling you that your wedding was the most fun because they never stopped dancing, then hire the Strecker Band.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Stephen Strecker and his band did an amazing job at my wedding!! I was worried at first about using a band because I am very picky and I wanted the songs to sound as much like the original artist as possible. Stephens ability to sing a huge range of songs, and sound awesome too, is really incredible. He was able to bring a variety of music to our party and even included some very current songs which I could not believe! Everyone had a great time and I got a lot of comments on how great they sounded. In my opinion, the feel that they gave to my wedding was much better than that of a typical wedding band. We all danced and had a great time and not one song made me think "uh they sound horrible"...like I usually feel at weddings! He was also very professional and very personable. I plan on using his band for a private party we are having next year too. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Great band..Very professional, easy to work with.Awesome show. Our guests were very impressed by our choice.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Robert · Married on 10/24/2014

Steve and his band were amazing! Rocked all night, learned our wedding song along with all the songs we needed for the mother and son dance , father and bride dance, and even learned its a wonderful world , the song choice my last living grandparent wanted to dance with me to. This is the only wedding band you need to resarch. You won't be let down. Even the wedding planner at my venu said they were the best band to come thru there in the 25 years she has been there. Look no further, HIRE THIS BAND!

Sent on 12/15/2014