Strawberry Hedgehog Reviews

3 | Maricopa, AZ

3 Reviews for Strawberry Hedgehog

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2010

I am a HUGE fan of this company and have tried several of their products. My favorite are their hand crafted soaps, that have the most sensational aromas! I've also tried their clay mask, body oil, and tea facial - affordable luxury! However, I'm rather addicted to their soap collection!

My favorite part is that Strawberry Hedgehog is a local Arizona company, and I like to support my neighbors.

Sent on 06/06/2010

Kell · Married on 12/17/2009

The ring my husband got for me was from Strawberry Hedgehog, and it was a complete surprise. I didn't know he ordered it, but he told me afterwards. From the ring itself, I would have to say that it is a very beautiful and classy ring, looks very high quality.

Sent on 03/30/2010

Mikkel · Married on 12/11/2009

I purchased my bridesmaids' gifts at Strawberry Hedgehog. They were these amazing freshwater pearl necklaces, and each had accents of a different natural stone. So, they were the same design, but each was unique. They were REALLY beautiful and so amazing. The people there are super nice too. I really enjoyed working with them.

Sent on 01/10/2010