Strauss Studios Reviews

6 | Charlotte, NC

6 Reviews for Strauss Studios

6 Strauss Studios Reviews

Love, love, love our photos! If I could have given more stars, I would have! Mike was great. He was very professional. We didn't even realize he was there, but somehow he managed to capture every moment of our ceremony. He was fun to work with and knew how to direct us to get better photos than I could have imagined possible.

Senoria · Married on 10/09/2011

Mike was great! He traveled from NC to GA for our special day! Despite things not all going as planned, he worked hard to make my day memorable. The pictures were absolutely beautiful!

Latoya · Married on 05/07/2011

Excellent photographer and videographer. He's not afraid to get your wedding party to focus on taking excellent photos. I liked his style.

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2010

Mike Strauss did an AMAZING job on our photos and was totally willing to work with us on cost. As a photojournalist, I know what to look for in good photography but I was still blown away by what I got back from him. I saved money by editing my own but I have to say, they don't even need that much editing he did such a great job. He was able to handle our delicate family situations with ease and had no problem directing people during the portrait sessions. Our reception was in low light which can be hard to shoot but they came out great. Still waiting on the video but I'm sure it will be good too. Excellent price for what you get.

• Jacki

Jacki · Married on 09/13/2008

Mike was phenomenal!! He is very professional, but fun at the same time. He was always on top of everything and on the day of the wedding, he got us through everything quickly. He is very affordable and I got my pictures 4 days after the wedding. I would highly recommend Strauss Studios!!

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2007

The photography and videography I've ever seen. Very professional and economical. The finished products were top notch. Highly reccomend!