Strat Kat DJ Reviews

Strat Kat DJ 3
Strat Kat DJ 4
Strat Kat DJ 5

Linda · Married on 09/29/2012

If you are in the heady, exciting process of planning a wedding, you CANNOT go wrong by selecting STRAT KAT as your dj! My son and daughter-in-law did just that and we ended up with just the kind of event they'd hoped for. Non-stop music, perfect for a group that was ready to party! From beginning to end, the dance floor was packed with family and friends having the best time ever! He knew just what to play to keep the party going - and what a party it was! Wish we had another wedding coming up so we could do it all over again!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Caitlin · Married on 09/22/2012

Mark was awesome! He fulfilled all our of musical requests, and he was a fantastic MC! He helped to keep the party going, and our guests raved about him and the music!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Krysta · Married on 09/03/2012

He was wonderful!! I can't imagine my wedding without the services he provided, the ceremony music and reception music was perfect. The music really brought the party to life and everyone had positive comments about the DJ/song choice!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Jasmine · Married on 09/02/2012

Wow, I don't even know where to begin! From the very first meeting with him, we recognized his authentic spirit and love for entertainment. He doesn't just create a cookie-cutter experience for his customers...he takes the time to get to know you and we really appreciated it. After meeting with many DJs, there was no doubt in our mind DJ Strat Kat was our man!

Every step of the way he was extremely attentive. It didn't matter if I emailed him at midnight, it seemed like he knew I was going to have a question and was always very responsive and thorough with his responses. Some DJs charge unrealistic add on fees for every little thing but not DJ Strat Kat.

On our wedding day he arrived early and was very professional. The transition from one area of our venue to another was seamless. The music for our wedding was perfect as we had many different age groups represented (3 years old to mid 80s). I promise you...during the reception...EVERYONE was on the dance floor at one point or another.

Everyone had FUN and that was our goal for the wedding. He made everyone feel so comfortable on the dance floor. He also brought props to get everyone involved and EVERYONE used them.

THANK YOU SO MUCH DJ Strat Kat! We had an amazing time and will never get tired of our guests raving about the music!

Do yourself a favor and choose DJ Strat Kat! We feel blessed we did!

Sent on 09/11/2012
  • Jan

Jan · Married on 08/18/2012

I have known Mark Miller for over 8 years; profesionally and personally. We have thoroughly enjoyed Mark as a business associate, entertainer and friend. Mark provided DJ services for my granddaughter's wedding on August 18, 2012. He did everything possible to ensure the music was what Patrick and Jessica wanted and went the "extra mile" to suggest special music for the ceremony. Dinner music was great and, once underway, the reception "rocked" and everyone had a great time dancing. It was FUN!! Mark would be an excellent choice to DJ any event. Thanks, Mark!!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Josh · Married on 07/14/2012

I'm not sure what else to say except that we found THE BEST DJ for our wedding. One of the first things he said when my now wife and I first met him was that he was good at feeling out a crowd and providing an atmosphere that is fun for everyone. He not only delivered on his word, but far exceeded our expectations. Our wedding ceremony music was beautiful, and our dance floor for HOURS was PACKED with people having a GREAT time. Everything in between was done exceptionally well, which made it all the better. My lasting impression of Mark is that he has an exceptional talent for choosing the right music that creates an environment where people can have the most fun possible, and is a true professional when it comes to the business end of what he does. As a musician, I know this is a rare combination. I would hire him again in a heart beat if the opportunity ever arises, and absolutely recommend him to anyone that wants to have a professional DJ for a fun event. He provided the music and atmosphere of an event I will always remember very fondly, and I am thankful we found the right guy!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2012

We truly believe that a DJ has the ability to shape the atmosphere and feel of a wedding so it was incredibly important to us that we found a DJ that would keep the party going and people out on the dance floor. Strat Kat did just that and MORE! He was incredibly helpful throughout the whole planning process and allowed our style and wants to be heard. I would definitely recommend Strat Kat to any bride who wants a fun and amazing wedding reception

Sent on 07/09/2012

John · Married on 06/23/2012

Mark is a true Pro! He worked with us, the Officiant and the Event Coordinator, to make sure everything flowed as smoothly as possible. His music and props were a big hit with our guests! He's awesome!

Sent on 07/02/2012
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2012

Excellent DJ, played great music and followed our wishes for music and reception style. Great energy and very entertaining!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Roxy · Married on 05/19/2012

Mark....you did a great job! I received so many wonderful comments about the great DJ. You were great from beginning to end. Thanks for helping with the timeline of the event. Everyone loved it when you gave Kyle, the groom, the jacket and glasses to wear. The pictures of him dancing are so fun. So many people stayed on the dance floor throughout the reception. Three grandmothers, at age 70 plus, were on the dance floor having a great time. You took care of every detail at all times and it showed. Even when the hot sun was blazing on your back you never complained or even showed discomfort. Thank you for being so professional and yet so comfortable at the party. I would hire you again in a second. Any bride would be lucky to have you DJ their reception. Thanks Mark.

Sent on 05/26/2012

Lou · event on: 04/28/2012

The kids had a great time as a result of Mark and his DJ services. Prom was fantastic.

Sent on 05/08/2012

Strat Kat DJ's reply:

What a night! The ladies & gentlemen of the prom made this party. They were the best student group that I have ever played with. Courteous and classy........all the way! Crockett HS rocks.......go Coogs!

Stratty

Amy · event on: 04/20/2012

Mark was the DJ at our sorority semi-formal and he was absolutely wonderful! There was never a dull moment on the dance floor.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Strat Kat DJ's reply:

Amy,

The Baylor Theta's are as cool as as it gets. What a great dance groove and fun for miles! It was a true honor to be part of that great evening with those classy ladies!

Mark "Strat Kat" Miller

Sara · Married on 04/14/2012

Mark was great--he played all the songs I wanted, kept the to timeline we gave him without any prompting and he kept the event moving. We had a great time!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Catherine · Married on 04/07/2012

Strat Kat DJ was great! HIGHLY recommend him. He was very accomodating: played the music I requested and also sprinkled some of his own choices when appropriate. He has a website that makes it really easy to pick songs. Also, he was very professional. If you are planning an event, HIRE him NOW! You won't regret it!! I can't imagine someone doing a better job than Strat Kat DJ!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2012

Mark was the dj at my wedding in Jonestown, TX at Villa Antonia. He did a fantastic job!! He had 2 sounds systems; one outside for the ceremony and the other inside for the reception. The ceremony music exactly as I planned and the there were no awkward pauses in between songs. The reception was a blast!! I had requested several songs and Mark took it from there! He read the crowd and catered to everyone! My wedding was on a Thursday and everyone had a fabulous time dancing and partying with us! Some people didn't even leave the dance floor! I would highly recommend Mark!! Not only is he a great dj, but he's a really nice guy! He even had some props--shiny jackets and instruments that the guests picked up and played during the whole night
    (a tamborine, cowbell, etc) It was great! Hire him!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2012

Mark Miller was an amazing DJ!!! I made a playlist of songs I wanted, and he played most of them and then played to the crowd. He could tell what the crowd wanted and catered to that, it was amazing!! There were people on the dance floor the entire reception! My husband and I had a BLAST dancing the night away! Not only that, but he announced when certain events were happening and engaged with our guests. Everything was wonderful!! I highly recommend him! He helped make our special day perfect!! Great guy and great dj!

Sent on 10/25/2012
  • W

Wanda · Married on 03/31/2012

WHAT A FUN NIGHT FOR EVERYONE! THIS DJ WORKS TO DELIVER WHAT YOU WANT. MARK IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND OFFERS HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS. I ESPECIALLY LIKED HOW PROMPT HE WAS IN ANSWERING CALLS & EMAILS. THANKS, MARK!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Anita · event on: 02/20/2012

I cannot thank you enough for all you did for my event. Everyone is saying how great the music was and how well you DJ'd my event. My brother-in-law (the crazy one who kept passing around the gold jacket) said you were spot on everytime he requested a song. My cousin's in-laws keep raving about the variety of songs and how it kept them dancing. They loved you were from Round Rock. I had cards on the tables asking my guests for ideas of things to do for my next 40 years and one of the girls put "keep having parties like this one cuz it ROCKS"! That, the party itself, and how smooth you helped make the evening go with all of the games I tossed your way made my year. I even have guests asking how small of a get-together you would DJ for......I said I would ask :)

My sister asked my parents what they wanted to do for their 50th wedding anniversary in 5 years and they said "have a dance". I said "I have the DJ".

Sent on 05/18/2012

Stacia · Married on 12/03/2011

Mark was an outstanding DJ. He was very receptive to last minute changes and performed mircles when we had no idea as to what needed to come next. Mark went above and beyond to make sure the crowd was entertained and the party was a success. His professionalism and attitude was the best ever. We would highly recommend Mark for any type of special event. Our wedding was a complete success and Mark added the special touches no one could have dreamed of. Thanks Mark for all you did for us and making our special event TOP NOTCH!!!

Sent on 12/05/2011

Deborah · Married on 11/19/2011

You will LOVE having Start Kat as your weddign DJ. Not only does he play great music but he is very entertaining as well. He went out of his way to play the songs the crowd wanted to hear. I owe him a big thanks for making my reception one heck of a party. My guest have raved about how much fun it was. Thank you Strat Kat!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Christine · Married on 11/12/2011

Mark is great! He is super responsive and very professional! He was a joy to work with. I will definitely be recommending him to friends and would live to be able to use him again in the future!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2011

Strat Kat DJ (Mark) was so helpful through the whole "music" process. He was quick to respond to any questions/emails that I had and made suggestions when I had concerns. Our event was perfect and Mark was so accommodating on our day! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Ruth · Married on 10/01/2011

In a word -- Mark was incredible. First of all, he was very responsive throughout the planning process (wish all of our vendors had been as easy to work with and responsive as Mark!). He really listened and helped the bride and groom with music selections -- but the best part of Mark's service was the music arranging and the way that he engaged with our guests to get them on the dance floor and keep the flow of the evening going. Mark provided so many extras that I didn't expect. I'm not going to list them all here -- but I will tell you that the next time that I plan a party or event that includes music/DJ/dancing -- there's no question who I will call....Mark! I am happy to explain more details in person over the phone. Just contact Mark for my phone number.

Ruth Davidson
    Austin, TX

Sent on 10/17/2011

Lucy · Married on 09/30/2011

Mark was sooo wonderful and really and truly helped our wedding day be a success. He helped keep our wedding day schedule on track, and the music was amazing. Our guests danced all night, and everyone truly had a wonderful time! I had a different selection for walking down the aisle during the ceremony and Mark made sure that all my music requests were fulfilled!
    Thanks again Mark!
    -Lucy and Willy-

Sent on 10/11/2011
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2011

We could not be happier with the services provided by Mark/Strat Kat DJ. We wanted to keep our wedding on a budget so we really focused in on what we thought mattered the most for our wedding. Music was one of those areas. We wanted a professional who could take care of it all from the ceremony to the reception with little input by us. We were recommended to Strat Kat DJ from another professional DJ. Once we met Mark we knew he would be perfect for the wedding. He has a huge database of music and if by chance there isn't a song or songs that you want played he will get them for you. He had great ideas on ceremony music and vast experience with knowing what works and what doesn't. He listened really well to what we wanted and executed it perfectly. He does everything and has all the equipment, including the microphones for the ceremony. The reception was just a blast. He knows how to get a crowd to dance and if a song isn't working he will change it up. He works with the party, the party doesn't have to work with him. Everyone has commented on how great the music was! Everyone danced and the reception flowed flawlessly. I don't think that there was a single person who didn't want to wear the gold sequined jacket. Seems a bit corny but trust me, a hit! Needless to say, I would recommend Mark for any event or occasion. He is professional, engaging, and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/19/2011