Strat Kat DJ Reviews

Strat Kat DJ 6
Strat Kat DJ 7
  • Maddy

Maddy Dart 路 Married on 06/14/2019

DJ Mark is truly amazing!

We hired DJ Mark for our wedding and he killed it!! He is so flexible and easy, while also being very helpful and professional. Our group LOVES music, and loves to dance so the right DJ was really important. He made everything from our ceremony, to cocktail hour, to reception, and finally dance party absolutely perfect!! We had some pretty obscure requests and he made them happen. He is extremely laid back and trustworthy. Thank you DJ Mark for helping make our day perfect!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Sidney Umstattd 路 Married on 04/27/2019

DJ Strat Kat

Mark went above and beyond our expectations! Our wedding ran so smooth thanks to him and he definitely knows how to hype up the party!! 100% recommend!!! 馃帀

Sent on 05/06/2019

Lauren 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome dj!

We just want to thank Mark for being an amazing DJ and helping us celebrate our wedding day! He communicated with us so well, his software was easy for us to use to give him all the songs we wanted to play, he was flexible with our selection of music, and truly just so kind to us. Our wedding was planned for outdoors and we were going back and forth about being inside or outside right up until the very last minute, and he never complained and was ready to adjust as we needed. We were so thankful we chose him to help make our wedding day amazing! THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/15/2019

David Eps 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Best dj ever!

There are absolutely no words to explain how incredible of a job Strat Kat did at our wedding. All of our guests wouldn't stop raving about how awesome he was and how much fun they had! Thank you!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Joy Lark 路 Married on 01/17/2019

He's the man

Mark is so professional. We didn't have a wedding planner. He officiated many tasks himself. His music was perfect though we gave him scant direction.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Ulrike

Ulrike 路 Married on 01/01/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Mark made the wedding so much fun! He functions as a great emcee also, which is really helpful. And his uplights come in every single color you can imagine! His website is used for the music list and for planning - down to each 5-minute increment! We both HIGHLY recommend Mark Miller.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Strat Kat DJ 8
  • Cliff

Cliff 路 Married on 01/01/2019

a pleasure to work with

Mark was a awesome DJ. I liked the way you can select your music and then give him flexibility. He was easy to work with, in fact a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Strat Kat DJ 9

Ellen 路 Married on 10/27/2018

We were taken car of from start to finish

Mark was so great with my husband and I during the wedding planning process. He was so patient and understanding when it took us months to decide on a DJ and never made us feel we were being rushed into deciding. His song database is extensive and very easy to use. Although he couldn't ultimately DJ for us due to family matters out of town, he basically did our whole timeline for the day, helped me put together the important songs for the ceremony and got us a DJ he trusted to be there for our wedding day. We could not believe how much he cared that our wedding went well! We cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Strat Kat DJ's reply:

A true pleasure to work with you and Pat. As I was sorry to not be there on your special day, I was happy to help with the planning, music direction, and getting you a fabulous replacement DJ!

Aaliyah 路 Married on 09/01/2018

DJ Mark was super easy to work with and plan the type of music we wanted. He provided great ceremony music and filled in music where needed prior to ceremony and during cocktail hour. The reception music was great during dinner, and he had everyone out on the floor pretty quickly after the cake cutting! He gave off a great energy and just kept the party going, on top of that he was also a great MC and did amazing on the introductions, especially for people with names that are commonly mispronounced. Overall we were so glad we went with Strat Kat DJ!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Leigh 路 Married on 06/22/2018

Mark was terrific! We had very few 鈥渕ust play鈥 songs, and he took the flexibility and helped to create a fun, memorable wedding reception. He handled all announcements professionally, and kept the dance floor full all night. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Esteban 路 Married on 03/31/2018

Mark was flexible, versatile, involved, professional and personable. Our wedding had many different styles of music and Mark had all the patience in the world to help us find it and organize it for the party. He took requests from the crowd when appropriate and made everyone happy. Had an amazing time thanks to his skills.

Sent on 04/18/2018

michael 路 Married on 03/10/2018

Mark did an absolutely wonderful job at our wedding. We had a small event, less than 50 people, and Mark had everybody up and dancing the entire time. Very interactive host and everything was perfect. Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Mary 路 Married on 12/02/2017

My wedding flowed seamlessly thanks to Mark's ability to help create and manage a timeline. The music was great all night and I had shared with him beforehand my hopes and concerns and he had suggestions that took care of all of them and made the wedding great for everyone! He's easy to talk to and very professional! He had to travel a little ways for my wedding and was still there early to set up and prepare. He came fully prepared as well! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Julie 路 Married on 04/14/2017

We met Mark at several party's and always enjoyed his music. He did a great job at our daughters wedding. He was early, set up right away. He played all the music we requested. He's always very friendly and cares about others needs.

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • Marissa

Marissa 路 Married on 03/18/2017

Mark is a must hire! His client website was super easy to navigate and allowed us to plan our songs easily. All my correspondence with Mark were answer promptly, helped to keep the stress level down. The night of our reception, the party was BUMPING! We danced the night away, Mark read the crowd and made sure the floor was never empty. Our family and friends had such a wonderful time. We will definitely book with Mark for any of our events in the future!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Kayla 路 Married on 01/21/2017

I used strat kat dj services for my wedding, and mark was absolutely fantastic. He definitely helped make the wedding. Our guests complimented saying it was the best wedding they have been to. I myself believe that was in big part, because of mark. He made sure that we stayed on schedule. He kept the guests upbeat and on the dance floor. Mark also adapted to change when something didnt go exactly to schedule. I would advise any bride and groom that is looking for a DJ to go with strat kat. I wouldn't have changed anything about the services they gave me. Again, Absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Alexis 路 Married on 12/17/2016

Mark was absolutely incredible!! He was the life of the party and kept everyone out on the dance floor. Our wedding was nearly a year ago and I am still getting compliments and comments on 鈥渙ur DJ鈥 and how much fun everyone had dancing! Highly reccomend hiring mark as your dj for your next event! Mark made our Gatsby theme wedding come to life. He made sure to play something for everyone of all ages and knew how to include everyone and make sure everyone was having an amazing time! Also Mark鈥檚 sequin jacket was a HUGE hit!!! One of my favorite pictures from that night Is from my husband borrowing it!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Strat Kat DJ 16
    Strat Kat DJ 17
    Strat Kat DJ 18

Deana 路 Married on 11/26/2016

Mark was absolutely amazing! He knew how to work the crowd made the entire night one big party. People were always on the dance floor. We got so many great compliments about the music and Mark from a lot of our guests. Hands down the best DJ any could ask for!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Alexa 路 Married on 11/26/2016

First of all, I'd like to say that we were planning our wedding from 375 miles away. We didn't even meet Mark until the big day. We communicated entirely via email, yet never once did I have a worry about him! He provided reception/dance music for our small, outdoor wedding. He was super easy and pleasant to work with! He sets you up on a great online portal so he can learn more about what you want and what music you prefer. He knew right away the vibe we were going for. He achieved that and more! I thought for a small guest (30) wedding, it might be silly to have a DJ. But he kept things going the entire night, helping emcee a few announcements too. It's all about the flow of things, and he rocked it! I highly recommend him for any size wedding or event, as he knows his craft well and will take care of providing a great musical atmosphere. Thank you so much, Mark!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Callie 路 Married on 06/03/2016

Great guy! Good music. Super flexible. Great price. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jack 路 Married on 05/28/2016

Mark was excellent throughout the whole process and it was apparent from our first meeting that he was a genuinely cool guy. During all of the planning stages, he was quick to offer advice and feedback (which was definitely appreciated considering this was a new experience for us) but he also totally chill with whatever we ended up deciding, even in the instances when it was contrary to his suggestion. We particularly appreciated his scheduling website, which made it really straightforward to put the wedding timeline, specify songs for particular parts of the wedding, and have a general request and do-not-play list for the dancing portions.

During the wedding itself, Mark always seemed to know when to be professional and proper and when to kick the party into high gear. He worked well with the wedding planner and changes of schedule. The dancing portion was top-notch. Mark was able to get some of the older generation in attendance out on the dance floor and kicking it like they were still young. These were people that I had not seen dance during my entire life. Additionally, we only found out later from some of the guests that the police showed up due to a noise complaint but Mark talked with them and handled the situation without a citation. One of the guests even chatted with the police on their way out, only to find that the police were enthusiastically encouraging the party to keep going and not to turn off the music. The fact that Mark managed to pull that off shows that he knows how to run a party.

To say that we were pleased with Strat Kat DJ would be an understatement. If we ever throw another party (though hopefully I won't ever need to have another wedding), Mark will be the first DJ we go too.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Trey 路 Married on 10/24/2015

Mark truly helped make our wedding shine. Choosing a DJ is one of many tough choices, but you can rely on Mark to provide an excellent time. When my wife and I were calling DJ's to make our decision, the first thing that struck me about Mark was how genuine he was over the phone. He is incredibly warm and personable and as soon as we hung up, I told my wife, "Let's hire him!" His website makes it very easy to request your songs and place songs on the do not play list. Mark is a jack-of-all-trades and has a variety of suits to show up in, from formal, to western wear, to even what he wears when he is performing in a concert. That's right, he's also in a band, and you know you can trust someone who is passionate about music to know how to read a crowd and keep everyone happy. He helps you with the schedule for your wedding and keeps everything flowing naturally. He is incredibly gregarious and works well with the guests by taking requests and reading the crowd. He also comes prepared for anything. My wife and I have between us 13 nephews and nieces, and he brought tambourines and maracas with him. This helped give our youngest nephews and nieces their second wind. When I think about our wedding, I think about how smoothly the ceremony went (musical cues and all), that the toasts came at the perfect time, and I remember our guests thoroughly enjoying themselves and spending most of the night on the dance floor. Mark played a very big role in making all of this happen, and I couldn't recommend him enough. His prices are very reasonable and you will not be disappointed in selecting him.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Ali 路 Married on 08/01/2015

Mark was AMAZING! We loved his online portal where we could share information with him including song choice for specific times, requested music, etc. He was so professional and did an fantastic job. After the wedding, I had tons of guests complimenting our music and saying that they didn't want to leave the dance floor. It was a special night and Mark certainly went above and beyond our expectations. I would recommend him to anybody looking to have a packed dance floor at your reception!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Robyn 路 event on 06/14/2015

Mark was excellent! His website for song selection was super easy! And notwithstanding the intermittent heavy rains, he was incredibly flexible and able to remote sound to other parts of my house. All of my guests raved about him and I will for sure use Mark again!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Caroline 路 Married on 06/13/2015

Mark was amazing! He went above and beyond and definitely went out of his way to make sure everything ran smoothly! I HIGHLY recommend him! He's by far the best Dj, he played great music that kept everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 06/15/2015