5 Reviews for Strand Strings & Class Brass LLC

5 Strand Strings & Class Brass LLC Reviews

I hired a duet of string to preform at my ceremony and cocktail hour.
It was such a classy touch to a perfect day. they did an amazing job playing at the ceremony and timed everything perfectly. I was so relieved that it did not take much coordination.

we received so many compliments on their talents (I personally barely heard them play at all..what bride does?)
Was a little bit pricier than I would have expected, which is why I only went with a duet, but still affordable and they did an amazing job nonetheless.
very happy I chose them to accompany our ceremony and put that extra special classy touch to our cocktail hour. they did a beautiful job.

Profile Picture Angela, 3/15/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Absolutely amazing job. Still gives me chills thinking of hearing live music walking on the beach where our wedding took place. Very professional. Played both classical and contemporary music for our hospitality and ceremony.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Absolutely beautiful music! Tamar and her musicians were a pleasure to work with. They made it so easy to choose the perfect music for our ceremony. Very professional and yet easy going. I would definitely recommend Strand Strings for your special day.

Profile Picture User2239345, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The music was BEAUTIFUL and definitely made the ceremony perfect!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/26/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Beautiful music, very professional.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/18/09, 8 Reviews