Straight A Studios Reviews

7 | Massapequa, NY

7 Reviews for Straight A Studios

Barbara · Married on 07/24/2014

We used Straight A Studios to photograph and film our wedding. Paul was great from the very first email, to our first meeting all the way through to the delivery of our photos and videos. Paul and Michaela worked our wedding and were a pleasure to deal with. When Paul arrived to my home, he could see I was nervous. Paul said a few words to me that really calmed me down. For that, I will be eternally grateful. Paul and Michaela captured every moment with such style. We loved the highlight video. It was ready while we were on our honeymoon! The wedding album and full video are amazing. We highly recommend SAS to everyone!

Sent on 11/06/2014

My husband and I are extremely happy with the professional videography services which we received from Straight A Studios. They're kind, professional, and a pleasant to work with. They capture every single detail of our special day, just like I requested. If you're looking for a professional team to capture your fairy tale wedding moments and include an amazing highlight trailer of your wedding, this is the company to contact. I highly recommend SAS and thanks again SAS! :)

Sent on 11/05/2014

Alice · Married on 07/07/2013

So pleased with Straight A Studios and would definately recommend there service. Captured precious moments of my daughters Sweet 16th. that will be treasured forever. The final product was totally amazing!!!

Sent on 08/18/2013
  • User3638443 · event on: 03/16/2013

The Videographer was very professional and we were not even aware of his presence at the church or the restaurant. He was such a pleasure to deal with, as he did not 'run the show', but took amazing video and photographs of the event as it naturally unfolded. I would recommend him without reservation, and look forward to dealing with them again in the future!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Enza · Married on 09/30/2012

Straight A Studios have captured every moment of my special day, making it into a beautiful story to always remember! So kind and pleasent to work with, and with me every step of the way! I would greatly recommend, SAS to my family and friends!

Sent on 09/10/2013
  • User3619859 · 2+ years ago

Straight A Studios was able to capture every moment of my wedding day in an outstanding wedding video that I can use to relive that day! From getting ready to leaving the reception hall, they were with us all day. They listened to what we wanted in our video and had creative suggestions to make it better than we could have imagined! We have used them since for other occasions and the videos we now have are priceless!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Toni · event on: 05/17/2013

Our family has hired Paul to video several of our special occasions, he's wonderful!!! Always professional and does an amazing job.

Sent on 11/04/2013