Storytellers Events Reviews

7 | Parker, CO

7 Reviews for Storytellers Events

Amber · Married on 06/28/2014

Storytellers Events was my life-saver!!! I just married my partner a little over a month ago and when Veronica from Storytellers came to my rescue, I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I knew I could plan the big day myself, but since I didn't have any family who would support my marriage to my same-sex partner, I was at a loss at to who would coordinate everything once the wedding day actually came! I didn't want to have to worry about if people were dressed and where they needed to be on time, if the reception hall got decorated, or if the lanterns made it to the sanctuary. And because of Storytellers, I was able to just hand it all off to Veronica and sit back and enjoy my day. It was fabulous! Veronica was caring and compassionate which made it easy to have her around, excited for me which made our meetings together fun, and very attentive to details which made it easy to let go and give her control. My wedding day turned out perfect and was everything I ever dreamed it to be! In the beginning, I thought hiring a wedding coordinator was unnecessary, but as the wedding day drew closer, I realized that it was absolutely essential and don't know how I would have done it any other way.
    If you're looking for help to coordinate your wedding...whether is be from start to finish, or just for the day of the event, Storytellers will take your dreams and make them reality. They are absolutely the best choice for the job and I can't recommend them high enough! :)

Sent on 08/02/2014

Samantha · Married on 10/05/2013

Cielle and Veronica were just incredible to work with. My mom initially suggested finding a day-of wedding planner and I wasn't sure we needed one. Once we met Cielle, my thoughts changed, and in hindsight I cannot imagine not having had Cielle and Veronica's help. They thought of things before we did, had targeted follow-up suggestions as soon as we had an idea, and ensured we had the ceremony/reception we envisioned and that nothing fell through the cracks. In addition to being talented, they were fun and enjoyable to work with - not to mention excited for us through planning to day-of. I would definitely recommend Storytellers to others!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2013

Cielle is such a pleasure to work with. She's prompt, super responsive, empathetic and feels like a friend from day one. She goes the extra mile always, without question, and has the ability to put you at immediate ease in any situation. Most importantly, it is evident that she loves what she does.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Alexandra · Married on 08/24/2013

My husband and I worked with Cielle from the beginning of our engagement. We had interviewed a couple other wedding planners before meeting Cielle and knew right after meeting with her that she was going to make our wedding dreams come true. Cielle is GREAT at communication. She always got back to us right away and made us feel like our wedding was priority, which is such a nice feeling when we knew she was planning other weddings besides ours. My husband and I had difficult schedules at the time and Cielle was great at working with us and rearranging her schedule to meet with us. She gave us great vendor suggestions (we used all of them) and had great suggestions for working within our budget. The day of our wedding was seamless even with a little rain delay. We could not be happier with our choice to work with Cielle and Storyteller Events. Cielle and her team were professional, fun, and knew what they were doing. We highly recommend Cielle and Storyteller Events. If you are looking for someone who is going to get back to you right away, make you feel like your day is important, isn't just a wedding planner because it's a job (you can tell Cielle loves her job and the people she works with!)- then you need to choose Storyteller Events.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Veronica was so prepared and made us feel very comfortable from our first meeting with her. Not a detail was missed! Our day was organized and absolutely amazing! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/01/2013

Sloane · Married on 05/27/2013

Cielle and her team are so wonderful. These ladies were very receptive to what my husband and I wanted and were never pushy or rude like some wedding planners can be! I love them, they create stunning weddings and they treat you like family!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2013

Cielle was such a fantastic wedding planner. She was always responsive to my emails and questions (which were never-ending). She always had tact and grace when dealing with all of our vendors. Also, her and her associates were such a huge help on the day of our wedding. I honestly do not know what we would have done without them there! I truly believe she was the reason our wedding went off without any issues or problems (or if there was issues they just handled them so as not to make me and my husband stressed out). I have watched many friends cry tears of stress on their wedding day and I had nothing of the sort happen! Getting Storytellers Events for our wedding was the best decision we made.

Sent on 05/24/2013