378 Reviews for WeddingMix by Storymix Media

Cinematic (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Short Form (1)
Save The Date (1)

If you are looking for a cheaper alternative for video for your wedding, then this service is for you! All of my friends said that their biggest regret from their wedding day was not having a videographer. I knew that I wanted one, but after everything else was paid for it just wasn't in the budget. Then after a quick google search I found WeddingMix! It was cheap and easy to do! I just had a cousin film everything and had cards on the table that guests could use to upload videos! It was great! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We used WeddingMix for our video because it fit perfectly in our budget and I liked the idea of our video being from the view of ourselves and our guests. Our guests loved taking the videos and WeddingMix was quick to respond with any questions we had. Our video turned out perfect and they had no issues fixing a couple little things we wanted changed. I would highly recommend! Thanks for a great video!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am so thankful I found WeddingMix the night before my wedding. I wanted videography but it wasn't in my budget. I setup my account the night before the wedding, sent the app code to my guests and we were set. I chose to put the scenes together and that process was pretty easy. I highly recommend WeddingMix to anyone looking for a fun and inexpensive way to have video of their wedding.

Profile Picture Darcy, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so glad we used WeddingMix for our videography. The price was unbeatable and the customer service was amazing! I was so anxious to see the footage and the turnaround time was great. I will definitely be referring my friends to WeddingMix!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

This is THE. BEST. way to do a wedding video! It was so much fun, and I was able to capture moments with some of out guests that we really did not get a chance to talk to. That made it much more intimate and personal. We get to keep that forever. I loved it.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about WeddingMix. My husband and I chose to pay for our wedding ourselves and never thought to research a videographer because they are so expensive. I happened to see an ad for WeddingMix on a pinterest board and after looking into their services I thought it was too good to be true. It's not!! The best part is how customizable everything is. You can start with just the app and add whatever else you need. We went right down the middle with a few cameras plus the app. It didn't matter how ridiculous or repetitive our questions or concerns were, they staff at WeddingMix were always quick to respond, encouraging and supportive. I highly recommend them to you if you want to capture video memories of your wedding through the eyes of your guests, and don't mind a little hands on organizing since there isn't a professional videographer "doing his/her thing". It was worth EVERY penny to us and still only cost us half what a videographer would have.

Profile Picture Bri, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are on a tight budget, this is a perfect service for you! Heck, this is a perfect service for anyone who loves DIY weddings!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We opted to use WeddingMix for our videography at our wedding because the pricing was amazingly affordable. We chose to do the SnapHappy package and it was perfect for what we wanted. We had our guests collect the video and pictures, then they uploaded them to the WeddingMix app. It was super easy...WeddingMix did the rest. They compiled the video and images, put some music to it and voila- they emailed me a video that was a few minutes long (this was the highlight video).

We added an additional 10 minute video to our package, so I liked that it was customizable. We selected the video, did a little editing (nothing that takes too much experience) and submitted it to WeddingMix. They made the different videos seamless and added music. I really couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was very pleased with my wedding video. It was such a great idea to get clips from different people and piece it together to make a video. It was so easy to do and easy to explain to others. Everyone was great to work with and very responsive! I really enjoyed everything about wedding wire story mix!!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We did not have a huge budget for videography and happened to see an ad for Wedding Mix online. It was a reasonable enough price to try so we went for it. We tapped a few family members to film different parts of our wedding on their phones and sent them the information about the app and the website. We also sent the info out to all of our guests since we noticed people filming at all times. Well, we got tons or quality video from different aspects of the wedding. Our friends and family really went above and beyond. Everyone was blown away by our highlight video and loved having access to everyone else's videos and pictures. We were able to edit our own wedding video and had so much material we actually added more time to our video and can't wait to see the finoshed product. Our highlight video was very professional and captured all the great moments - I have no idea how they did that without our input. You can even rent their cameras if you want higher quality footage. What a great product!

Profile Picture Eboni, 10/14/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Videography

Everyone was helpful when I called and the price was great. The video turned out awesome.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I had a small wedding and while trying to keep down the cost, we didn't want to hire a videographer. I stumbled upon WeddingMix during our planning and am so glad I did! I made an error shipping the box to my home rather than the wedding address and customer service made the change quickly and easily. I am SO GLAD we decided to do a "homemade" video- it felt very personal and everyone had fun, and knowing other people were taking pictures and video allowed me as the bride to relax and enjoy the day. The editing and editors were very helpful and made all the changes I requested (and is easy to incorporate professional photos and personal photos!). I am so thankful we decided to do this and have a video we can watch every year. You will not regret this decision, I know I don't! Videos capture an essence of the day that photos cannot, and having this made our day that much more special. Thank you WeddingMix! I can't wait to have the DVD!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

This is a great option if you can't afford a videographer which can be sooooo expensive! If you can get your guests to use the app OR at least shoot videos in landscape mode then you will be so happy with the results. It's easy to upload the videos and they did an amazing job at putting it all together for us. We loved it!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Wife # 1: I was personally not interested in a video for our wedding whatsoever. I didn't want to spend over the top money on an overly-produced video that might not be watched after the first time. However, after listening to my wife and watching some of the testimonial videos, I jumped on board. And for the offered prices by WeddingMix, we really couldn't at least try. We get one shot, right!? I am SOOO glad that we did!! It was so much more personalized, not stiff or stuffy. We appreciated our wedding from 100 guests rather than a single videographer. And and extra unique aspect is that WeddingMix allowed us to include our Honeymoon in our video. This made even more special than we were expecting. As super hesitant to go this route, I would have been kicking myself left and right had we not gone with WeddingMix.

As for the company, very professional, very responsive, and incredibly flexible!!

Wife #2: I appreciated that they were responsive to our concerns that some of the photo prompts did not line up with two ladies getting married (e.g. "Photo of the groom!"). We worked it out just fine. Also, I freaked out and couldn't get myself to read the instructions for the camera until the day of the wedding. I emailed them on the morning of our wedding, and I received a call almost immediately to walk me through how to use it. It really alleviated my concerns.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wedding Mix was very helpful for our wedding day. We chose the package with 4 cameras and had a list of our friends who would each shoot one moment during our wedding. Because the cameras are point-and-shoot it was very simple for our friends to work them, and it only took them each no more than 5-10 minutes during our wedding day. The editing process was very easy as well, and they were quick to finish it off at the end. The videos will not be the same as if a professional videographer shot them, but there was tremendous value in what we paid. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a way to capture their special day.

Profile Picture Mark, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We LOVED our experience using Wedding Mix. We didn't blow our budget AND we got a gorgeous wedding video, could it get any better? The customer service was OUTSTANDING. They answered every single one of my tedious questions and created an amazing video for us. We could not be happier!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Thank you Weddingmix! We were not going to have a video done but when we found Weddingmix we thought we'd give it a go and I am so glad we did!! The customer service was excellent! We had a lot of fun doing it and it was a great way for all of our guests to get involved! Thank you so much for helping us capture our day!

Profile Picture Cath, 8/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our guests loved being able to be apart of making our video! Was very simple to ensure specific parts were captured and put into our video too. The entire process was easy and efficient and so much more affordable then hiring a videographer. Would High Recommend!!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

These guys were amazing. Everything showed up without issue and they were so fast to create my sneak peak wedding clip. My final video was perfect, totally worth the extra money to have them edit it, it was better than anything I could have done

Profile Picture Megan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wedding mix was easy to do. I got to choose what I wanted at my own pace!

Profile Picture Charity, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can't say enough about Wedding Mix! My wife and I, at the last minute, decided we wanted to have video of our big day. From the moment we got to the site, to picking our plan, to getting our cameras, using them at the wedding and sending them back and having our video created the service we've received has been fantastic. We are so happy that we chose to go this route and highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Derek, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

WeddingMix was amazing! They took all of our Instagram photos with our hashtag, our guest uploads, and some of our professional photos and created an amazing video that we love! They were quick to respond, and so patient and kind when we asked for 3 additional edits after each time they sent us the video, and even accepted an additional video that we received after the deadline. We love our video and it was WELL WORTH the money - so much better than paying $1000 for a videographer! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wedding Mix was amazing! We wanted a video but didn’t want to pay an arm and a leg for a videographer. It was so fun to see all the pictures and videos our family and friends took and Wedding Mix did an amazing job piecing it all together! We were so happy that we picked Wedding Mix!

Profile Picture Betsy, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so glad we chose WeddingMix to help us make a wedding video! This service is exactly what we wanted. We wanted to see the wedding unfold from our eyes and from our guests eyes in an informal and fun way, and that's exactly what we got! The service is easy to use from start to finish, and there are a lot of ways to customize and change your package to get exactly what you need. The editing quality is wonderful and we are so happy with our highlight video and hour long video! We would highly recommend WeddingMix to anyone who wants their wedding captured in a unique and fun way. Thank you!

Profile Picture Bethany, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews