StoryLine Cinema LLC Reviews

27 | Fort Collins, CO

27 Reviews for StoryLine Cinema LLC

Katherine · Married on 08/31/2014

Michelle and Elijah are not only some of the nicest people you will ever meet, they did an absolutely flawless job capturing our wedding day. They were responsive and professional throughout the planning process, and even adjusted their schedules last minute to come early and capture our first look. Our video is an incredibly beautiful, wonderfully edited memento featuring the most perfect music. We are so happy to have such an amazing film documenting our big day. Storyline Cinema is the absolute BEST!!!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Janie · Married on 12/07/2013

This was the best money, I have ever spent. I will cherish this video for the rest of my life. They did such an amazing job. They captured all the special moments of my day, that I didn't even realize happened because you get so wrapped up in your day. This is a must for your wedding. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 06/07/2014

StoryLine Cinema LLC's reply:

Janie & Allen - What a blessing it was to have had the opportunity to capture your beautiful winter wedding! Thank you for trusting StoryLine Cinema with one of the most important days of your life!

Chelle · Married on 09/07/2013

Elijah and Michelle are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. You can tell they are very passionate about what they do. They take the time to get to know their clients so they can capture their personality in the video. It gives each video a very personal touch. We highly recommend Elijah and Michelle.

Sent on 03/14/2014

StoryLine Cinema LLC's reply:

Chelle & Dan - So happy that our paths crossed!! We've enjoyed getting to know you both and hope your DVD is something that you'll be able to treasure for years to come. Congrats to you both and your sweet family!!

Sharon · Married on 07/05/2013

Storyline Cinema was awesome to work with from the very first appointment to receiving the final product. They are fun, professional and respectful and also work very efficiently!

Sent on 11/20/2013

StoryLine Cinema LLC's reply:

Sharon - We are so thankful for the referral that led you to us. What an amazing family you have!! It was such a pleasure to get to work with you all and capture such a beautiful day! Thanks again for your kind words!!
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 06/28/2013

Choosing Storyline Cinema was easily one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. A lot of people don't think videographers are necessary but having our wedding video is a GREAT way to remember our day in a different way than our photos can provide. Elijah and Michelle were WONDERFUL to work with - quick responses, stayed in contact with us from the day we booked until we got our final wedding DVD in the mail after our wedding, and professional work. They were easy and enjoyable to work with and I would recommend them to ANYONE planning a wedding who is even *thinking* about hiring a videographer.

Sent on 10/16/2013

StoryLine Cinema LLC's reply:

Alicia & Jordan - We were absolutely delighted to get to know you both and spend the day with you guys in one of the most amazing locations we've ever been to yet! Thanks for making our "work" so much fun with your unique style and vision!! You both will forever hold a special place in our hearts! Congratulations!!

Rachel · Married on 06/08/2013

Michelle and Elijah with StoryLine Cinema are amazing at what they do! From the first time we contacted them we felt comfortable working with them. Michelle was great at communicating with us and they came up with a package for us that was exactly what we were looking for. We had the opportunity to sit down with Michelle and Elijah before our wedding to get to know them and talk about the details of our special day. They put in an incredible amount of time to capture our day. The pictures, trailer, and feature presentation we have gotten are phenomenal. We are so lucky to have found StoryLine Cinema and feel like second to saying "I do", they are the best decision we made on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/30/2013

StoryLine Cinema LLC's reply:

Rachel & Matt - We had SO much fun working with you guys!! You made our job so easy! We know many who have watched your trailer (and don't even know you!) who have been touched by your genuine love for each other. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for allowing us to be a part of your special day!! Wishing you the best!

Meagan · Married on 09/21/2012

Elijah and Michelle were amazing to work with! They were so reliable, professional, responsive, timely and respectful! These are all the things a bride needs during the crazy wedding planning time! The day of the wedding, they made us feel so at ease! Michelle was with me in my suite while I was getting ready, and her presence made me feel so comfortable! I am forever grateful that I got to have them at my wedding and providing us with an amazing service! We have had our family and friends say amazing things about our wedding trailer, and we have watched our feature presentation and are truly amazed with the finished product! We just can't say enough good things about Storyline Cinema or Elijah and Michelle!

Sent on 02/19/2013

Elijah and Michelle were wonderful. They gave us so much more than we had asked for or were expecting! The video was priceless!! Best money we spent on our wedding. This is a must do! We plan to watch the video every year on our anniversary :)

Sent on 11/17/2012

Janelle · Married on 07/28/2012

Story Line Cinema is AMAZING!! They truly went above and beyond in every aspect of their service. They were friendly and responsive and easy to work with! We knew we were in good hands from the our first meeting:). Michelle and Elijah are professional, deliver outstanding products, and overall, are just great people!
    We weren't sure we wanted to spend the money on a videographer for our wedding, but now that it's over, this is the one thing I am SOOOO glad we did!!! And I am SOOOO glad we used Story Line Cinema!!!
    The final products (love story and wedding day videos) are INCREDIBLE....something we will CHERISH for years to come!! You won't be sorry if you hire Story Line Cinema!!!! Splurge and seriously, hire Story Line Cinema as your wedding videographers!!!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Chelsie · Married on 06/23/2012

The greatest complement we can give is a referral! We would recommend Storyline Cinema to anyone and everyone. The level of professionalism and the quality of the film making is unprecedented by anyone we have seen. You will never regret hiring a videographer, what you will regret is only having still memories of your big day!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Lois · Married on 06/03/2012

Having Michelle and Elijah share this special event was a great experience. Our video was beautifully produced giving us the ability to share the wedding with generations to come. This sweet couple spent quality time with us and the wedding party to get to know us and capture the spirit of love in our video. We are so proud of it and our families loved it. It was one of the best investments we made when it came to expenses for the wedding because it continues to bring joy, laughter, and awe every time we show it. Michelle and Elijah are dedicated and talented. A very special couple.

Sent on 07/04/2012

Tiffany · Married on 06/02/2012

MIchelle and Elijah were absolutely amazing to work with! I met them at a bridal show in Loveland, and unlike the other videographer/ photographers at the show, you could tell they genuinely cared about what they do and the people they serve. Not once were they pushy or overbearing, especially because we went with the lowest package available in the beginning. We had a meeting with them a week before the wedding and they were so understanding and flexible about schedule changes we had to make. Definitely comfortable to be around! They were there for every important moment of our wedding, and more. I would definitely recommend storyline cinema to anyone wanting a videographer for their wedding, affordable, professional, and great people to have around on your big day!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Nichole · Married on 04/28/2012

Michelle and Elijah were not only amazing professionally and produced a BEAUTIFUL video but they are also two of the nicest people you will ever meet! They made my wedding special not only on the day itself but also leading up to the day and after by providing the most amazing video of the some of the most special moments of my life! Best video I have ever seen!!!! I feel so lucky to have had them there and for the video I will now have forever! Best decision ever!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Tara · Married on 12/03/2011

We would rate StoryLine Cinema with t 5.0 rating in ALL areas for Quality of Service, Responsiveness, Professionalism, VALUE!!! and Flexibility. It was the best money we spent with the entire wedding experience. Elijah and Michelle are a fantastic team who provide a product that exceeded our expectations. We would recommend Storyline Cinema to everyone planning a wedding.

Tara L. Zeleny, Ph.D.
    Mother of the Bride

Sent on 02/26/2012

Brenda · Married on 09/10/2011

There's some things that occur on your wedding day that you wouldn't even considering being important to you, but its often those little things that mean more than anything else! I was blessed to have StoryLine Cinema LLC (Michelle and Elijah) be a part of my day because of a chance encounter and because of that, I get to see events and moments that were captured and relive that day over and over again. Michelle and Elijah not only are there working to capture those moments and to inspire you but after your big day, you leave with two amazing new friends. Friends who worked hard, (so you didn't have that added stress on your wedding day) so you can remember the little things that you might not have been able to had it not been caught on camera and put into a film. The finished product far exceeds the price you pay and after all is said and done, I think the videography was the most important purchase I made for my wedding!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Lee Ann · Married on 08/20/2011

Michelle and Elijah did a wonderful job with my son's wedding!! From before the wedding until the dance was almost over, they were there for us. We felt confident that we would have everything recorded that we would want to remember. They were very kind and personable to all involved. And then when we got the video, it was very nicely done. They are wonderful people and they make sure and get the details you want to remember. I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!!

Sent on 03/09/2012

Stacey · Married on 08/06/2011

We were so blessed to have you capture our day on video!! Thank you so much, Story Line Cinema LLC rocks!!!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Susan · Married on 07/16/2011

Elijah and Michelle did a wonderful job on our daughters video. It was more than we expected. They covered all the little details from start to finish the day of the wedding. They were great to work with. We loved their work so much we are using them again for our other daughters wedding next July.

Sent on 10/30/2011

Kristen · Married on 07/16/2011

Elijah and Michelle did such a fabulous job on our wedding video! They truly captured all the special moments of our wedding-even parts that our photographers didn't capture! Working with them was fun and easy from the day we met them. They were willing to travel to our house to interview us for the audio portion of our "Love Story video" which was so convenient (most other videographers won't travel, and they want the bride & groom to travel instead). Elijah and Michelle edited our video to the very last detail and it turned out AMAZING!!! The first time we watched our video it made my entire family cry :)

Sent on 10/31/2011

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2011

FABULOUS!!!! They were great to work with from the day we met them. They did an amazing job capturing our day and our personalities. GREAT product for the money too, everyone is floored when they see our video :) Would recommend them and hire again to capture any special moment!

Sent on 08/20/2011

Ann · Married on 06/11/2011

StoryLine Cinema did an exceptional job for us. We hardly knew they were around during the wedding and reception. The finished product was beautiful and very well done. Michelle and Elijah are the nicest people to work with.

Sent on 08/22/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2011

Elijah and Michelle at Storyline Cinema are great to work with. They were as excited about our wedding as we were and they were a pleasure to have around on our big day. The feature presentation they created for our wedding day was fantastic. They got so many wonderful shots and provided a great recap of our wedding and reception. We look forward to sharing our video with family and friends who couldn't make it to our wedding as well as watching it over the years and someday sharing it with our children. Although videography was one of the last things we thought of while planning our wedding, we feel like it was one of the most important things we did!

Sent on 08/25/2011

janie · Married on 10/23/2010

There amazing. They did such a wonderful job catching all the special moments that were not seen at the time your swept up in the moment. the video was beautiful and way more then what we expected. I now will have a special video to sit back and watch for years.

Sent on 11/26/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2010

The videography was something i will never regret having done at our wedding! They were wonderful to work with and wanted to make sure we got everything captured that we wanted since it was our big day! When we got the video after the wedding it was more than we expected! It truely captured our big day! The best part is you can get copies of the video for your family as well which is very nice!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Brittany · Married on 04/23/2011

To be completely honest we weren't completely sold on the idea of hiring a videographer just soley due to the lack of funds we were working with toward the end of planning our wedding. However, once we received our videos from StoryLine Cinema I realized what a fantasic investment we had made. If I was going to get married again, this would be one of the first things I would have booked! In my honest opinion the videos are MUCH more valuable to me than the photos (which I spent a lot more money on). Brides-to-be that are on the fence of whether or not to hire a videographer...DO! You won't regret it. You are SO busy and not 100% able to fully enjoy your big day since you are being pulled in so many different directions. The video allows you to sit down well after it's all over and relive the day. StoryLine Cinema did such an incredible job on our videos that when my husband Chris & I watched them for the first time we cried because it was done so beautifully and it was edited with such precision and thoughtfulness, it definitely tugged on our heartstrings. Thanks so much Elijah & Michelle for capturing our big day!!!

Sent on 07/24/2011