Storybrooks Farm Reviews

15 | Lindale, GA

15 Reviews for Storybrooks Farm

Lindsay · Getting married on 09/16/2021

My husband and highly recommend Storybrooks Farm! The venue owners, Opal and Greg, gave us the most beautiful wedding and we’re so thankful for all the hard work they put into helping us with our big day. The barn is gorgeous and the renovated milk house gave the groom and groomsmen a nice place to hang out. The ladies and I had plenty of space within the house to get ready and our photographer was able to bounce back and forth easily to get plenty of photos. We wouldn’t have changed a thing!

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • Mady

Mady W. · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding Reception

Greg and Opal were so incredible to work with! They were always available to help or answer any questions that I had. The barn is GORGEOUS! They had plenty of decor that they allowed me to use and they even had 4 large fire heaters to keep the guests warm during our November reception. I would recommend this venue without hesitation!!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Elise S. · Married on 10/12/2019

Easiest experience ever!

We absolutely loved this wedding venue! It made our special day so perfect. The owners Opal and Greg made us feel so at home and treated us just like family. They made sure our day ran smoothly down to every last detail (including sewing me into my dress after a clasp mishap) If you’re thinking about booking this venue just DO IT! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Dalton G. · Married on 10/05/2019

Dream come true

The owners are a pleasure to work with, very accommodating and did everything they could to make our dream come true.

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect wedding venue!

I HIGHLY recommend this beautiful venue! The owners, Opal and Greg, go out of their way to make sure your special day is perfect! The venue was perfect for our wedding! My husband and I knew from the moment we arrived that we wanted to get married here. Opal and Greg are wonderful when it comes to questions and sorting details out. I would definitely recommend them to anyone look for a place in this area!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Jaime C. · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding Vow Renewal

Wonderful owners, wonderful experience and perfect day. We renewed our vows to celebrate 20 years of marriage!! Mr. and Mrs. Rampley were more than accommodating. Their facilities are top notch. Our day was incredible! Thank you both! We would do it all over again. We were very pleased!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Cheryl S. · Married on 04/06/2019

The Perfect Setting

From the moment we stepped onto the property for our site visit, I knew my daughter found the right venue. Not only is the farm surrounded by gently rolling hills and trees and many photogenic settings for outdoor and indoor photo shots, owners Opal and Greg Rampley are the most gracious, kind and accommodating hosts. They went above and beyond to make sure the bride’s wedding vision became reality and worked tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure everything went according to plan and we had access to everything we needed. The barn accommodated 112 guests comfortably and it’s so pretty inside that we didn’t have to do much decorating, other than borrowing their lanterns for table settings. The bridal suite is beautifully decorated as is the groomsmen’s quarters. Guests kept complimenting the spectacular location.

As a first-time mother of the bride, I very much appreciated Opal’s wedding planning tips and everything she and Greg did to make our day truly stress-free and fun. We could not have chosen a more perfect setting. They have my highest praise and recommendation. Opal and Greg, I’m delighted and grateful for all you’ve done to make this wedding day lovely and memorable! Photos to follow soon, but the 360-degree photos on wedding wire are accurate.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Lauren S. · Married on 04/06/2019

The Perfect Weddding

My husband and I booked this venue before we had even set foot on the property. The pictures posted by others delighted us and we knew that this rustic, picturesque setting was exactly what we were looking for. When we visited the venue months later, we were not disappointed with our choice. In fact, the pictures didn’t quite do it justice— the venue was so much better than what we could have hoped for! The barn is beautifully decorated and the surrounding landscape is breath-taking! The owners, Greg and Opal, are outstanding hosts that work hard to make your dream wedding come true. They are a joy to work with. We could not more highly recommend this place to others. We are forever grateful for Storybrooks Farm’s role in our love story and will cherish the memories made there.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Suzanne

Suzanne A. · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing venue with beautiful views

Opal and Greg were amazing to work with , and always willing to help make it less stressful. This was our second wedding , And I have always wanted to have a barn wedding. My friends and family commented on how beautiful Storybrooks Farm was , and my daughter says she wants to get married here too. The landscaping is beautiful with the rolling hills, and the barn was amazing !! I highly recommend this amazing wedding venue. I am very grateful to Opal and Greg , for making our special day more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. ❤️❤️

Sent on 03/30/2019

Storybrooks Farm's reply:

It was a beautiful wedding! You both were so easy to work with! We were so thankful to be a part of your special day !

Denise M. · Married on 12/01/2018

A Magical Experience

As the mother of the groom, we all want our children's wedding to be perfect. Choosing a venue can be a daunting task. When they chose Storybrooks it was the right choice! The original plan was to be married under the beautiful tree but Mother Nature shifted our plans to inside the barn. Opal & Greg did not disappoint! They were so helpful and responsive and made sure it was just as beautiful. It could have very easily been stressful but it wasn't! It was gorgeous, stunning, & the atmosphere of hearing the rain hitting the metal roof made it magical for them. Greg even stood in the pouring rain making sure our guests parked safely and the ladies stayed dry! Opal made sure the bride walked in as if it were a bright, sunny day. Our guests said by far this was their favorite wedding. We could not have achieved that just anywhere. Storybrooks Farm made it a special day they will always remember... Besides, what perfect way to end it without a little dancing in the rain?

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda P. · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Amazing venue ran by people who genuinely care about your special day! Gorgeous atmosphere with all of the little extras! They made my day as stress free as possible and made sure every detail was covered. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Storybrooks Farm's reply:

It was a blessing to work with you two! Your love story is amazing and I am thankful that you allowed us to be a part of it! You were a stunning bride!

Cortney · Married on 09/30/2018

Opal and Greg were more than accommodating during our wedding planning process! In the beginning they were very helpful to answer any questions, and super responsive. On our wedding day they had every just perfect! The entire grounds were beautiful! I have always dreamed of having a barn wedding, but Storybooks Farm was more than I could have ever dreamed. All of my guest felt so welcome there. Everyone loved how beautiful the place was. I would recommend everyone get married here! My day would not have been so amazing if it had not been for Storybooks Farm! Thank you Opal and Greg for everything!
    I have added some cell phone photos of the day!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Storybrooks Farm's reply:

Cortney, We enjoyed every minute of working with you during the planning and day of your wedding! You were a stunning bride! We are so glad to be a part of your love story! Opal Rampley
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved this venue!

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. Greg and Opal were so kind, and helped do everything they could to make sure our special day was perfect. Not to mention the venue is BEAUTIFUL. From the barn, to the farmhouse, to the man cave. Everyone raved about how much they loved the venue. They made our wedding planning the easiest experience ever! They were also super accommodating. I definitely recommend this venue!!

Sent on 11/28/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/26/2016

Absolutely beautiful location. The place where fairytale wedding become a reality.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Laura · Married on 10/10/2015

I had my “I do BBQ” here before I got married and it was exceptional! The barn was the perfect space for my 80+ guests to spread out and celebrate. It was beautiful. The whole event felt more like a wedding than a couples shower. We also utilized the fire pit when the sun went down and had a s’mores station for everyone. It was perfect. The owners put a lot of time and energy into renovating the farm house, milk house and barn. Their passion really shows in the end result. They’re good people who really care about providing a great quality venue for your special day. And the price is an excellent value! I would definitely recommend using them for your wedding or event!

Sent on 09/12/2018